Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

100 degrees Calcium posted:

Why can't our charismatic fascist overlords actually be sexy and charismatic instead of... trump and Mussolini?

well people say Ivanka is attractive and she'll be succeeding Donald on the Yuge Throne sooooooo

e: ed, edd and eddy balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Montasque posted:

No, but you see...

Furthermore...

I like how even if this wasn't 100% bullshit isn't that the exact same logic dudes like him say Muslims and all aren't allowed to use to say 'the bad guys are just a fringe minority' and all?

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

i'd probably vote for tiffany trump

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Exuberance is such a weird excuse for performing a nazi salute. Like, that makes me feel they're even more into it, not less.

sometimes when someone rubs the scruff of my neck just right i start howling and sieg heilin and i cant stop

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out

i'd probably vote for tiffany trump

:agreed: also change the national anthem to this

https://twitter.com/GuardianJessica/status/697836192469901312

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Baloogan posted:

if i were a muslim or a jew id seriously be worried lol!

honestly if things really start looking legitimately rocky then I'll just peace out to Israel.

Not that it'll be any safer, but if the Jews are going to go down, at least in Israel we'll go down swinging

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/TdavisTonya/status/801199323077836800
https://twitter.com/Nationalist1776/status/801199221336666112

The hardcore LOCK HER UP and the hardcore ALT RIGHT have just felt the first daggers in the back.

More to come.

yeah. i called this. these jack offs are way more fractured then they pretend they are.(hell of alot more then even the internet left) now its turned into the night of the long knives and it still hasnt been determined who will get rohmd. Bannon will probably go with whoever wins.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
In the end, the alt-right were the real cucks.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

So is this the phase where people we'd have been aghast about in a presidential administration a couple of weeks ago (like Romney) seem fine by comparison to the hateful lunatics that have been proposed, in what I'm sure was not a calculated ploy to sell horrible people as 'moderate' at all?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

honestly if things really start looking legitimately rocky then I'll just peace out to Israel.

Not that it'll be any safer, but if the Jews are going to go down, at least in Israel we'll go down swinging

that depends on what kind of nukes trump sells saudi, no?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

nothing/everything is nice

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol @ the middle east if 20 million jewish refugees suddenly need new living space in israel

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Duscat posted:

lol @ the middle east if 20 million jewish refugees suddenly need new living space in israel

Donald Trump will literally bring the christian apocalypse as he accidentally forces every foreign Jew to return 'home' to Israel.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

radical meme posted:

gently caress You.

I mean that sincerely.

your biggest problem in life is trump being president?

consider urself lucky than, kid

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
president donald trump

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

if ya don't want to go down swinging and ever need an attic i got guns n liquor and LOADS of books

i used to joke about this with my jewish friends but yeh lol its not a joke no more

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

president donald trump

i dont think so

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mormonpartyboat posted:

president donald trump

I'm not gonna lie, one of the most immediate bad parts of this election to me is having to say those words.

Like, this dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBHJkbDPW6U

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

israel is a very bad, awful place that tortures and murders thousands of arabs and you would want to live there?

its you, you're the loving nazi, not trump

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

triple sulk posted:

it's almost as if donald j trump is bad

TORMP BADD ????

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I'm not gonna lie, one of the most immediate bad parts of this election to me is having to say those words.

Like, this dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBHJkbDPW6U

no way that's the best part

you have to do the full thing to really draw it out and savor it, though

president-elect donald j. trump

if you do it right you can almost hear the hyphen, it's about the point where everyone else in the room starts making extremely pained faces

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Pon de Bundy posted:

israel is a very bad, awful place that tortures and murders thousands of arabs and you would want to live there?

its you, you're the loving nazi, not trump

lol as if the united states is any better

in this globalized world it's impossible NOT to be complicit in the "torture and murder of thousands of arabs"

kind of like how you can't buy a cell phone without being haunted by the spirits of the foxxcom laborers who died from exhaustion while making it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
2nites movie is Aliens

http://psp-tv.com/r/nitecrew < 10 pm est

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat
so did nytimes get suckered again with their big trump-talk today? i thought it was supposed to be about his relationship with the media but instead it was just an unusually well-covered press avail?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
"nice jingle, loser

get hosed"

-the president of the united states

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
You know what I haven't heard in a while? The phrase "rational actor" as applied to foreign policy.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

zen death robot posted:

Give it a few months and itll be "bombed reactor"
noooooo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
as a serious businessman, i have rigorous jingle opinions

derek, cue the ominous music

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

zen death robot posted:

I get an exorcism performed on mine you just gotta know who to talk to at the Apple Store

ugh I hate paying extra for the warranties and add-ons and cleansing rituals. I just want the drat thing to work out of the box, and also not to drip blood from its orifices when I open a third party app

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

still not as shameful as this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zHN4vCfwh4

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

You know what I haven't heard in a while? The phrase "rational actor" as applied to foreign policy.

"What's a lactor?" - Gary Johnson

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trump tower is nowhere near Wall Street

Trump tower is mostly idk law firms and media ?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
If Trump purges the alt-right ... I might wear the hat.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

9) The Alt Right understands that diversity + proximity = war.

:wtc:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Guy DeBorgore posted:

so did nytimes get suckered again with their big trump-talk today? i thought it was supposed to be about his relationship with the media but instead it was just an unusually well-covered press avail?

No I do think so.

Nyt wouldn't go off record like the lol cable news shits and asked him real questions

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

9) The Alt Right understands that diversity + proximity = war.

:wtc:

if u go to the chinese buffet and get one of everything, ur rear end in a top hat is going to explode

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

I get an exorcism performed on mine you just gotta know who to talk to at the Apple Store

ive bonded with mine and their souls give me extended battery life, in return i allow each of them 1 text a year to their loved ones

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Diversity = war - proximity ?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

if u go to the chinese buffet and get one of everything, ur rear end in a top hat is going to explode

rookie mistake, you don't get rice

you make them pay, go to the slightly fresh pile of crab legs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

euphronius posted:

Trump tower is nowhere near Wall Street

Trump tower is mostly idk law firms and media ?

It's a mini mall basically

• Locked thread