Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Montasque posted:

Milo, unlike Spencer, also knows that the culture war is fought and won on campuses. And at every stop, Milo starts a little right-wing political group to further their goals.
He is. Milo, as lame and unfunny as he is (and really, the most offensive thing about him is how drat unfunny he is), is good at manipulating college aged white males.

Venom Snake posted:

It turned out polls were garbage because they missed a shitload of voters
We, as the minority, need to stop saying this and appealing to reason and facts, even if what you're saying is true. No, the polls weren't garbage (even if they were). Yes, the election was rigged as it was hacked by Russian operatives (even if it wasn't). I firmly believe substance, decorum, and accuracy do not matter anymore. What you say and what you establish as the narrative creates reality. The left has a choice in front of it now. Do we want to harness Trumpian bullshit for the greater good, and use it to help the underclasses of society? Or do we want to become antiquated and lose elections constantly while keeping a worthless moral high ground? I'd rather get things done, and work on helping humanity, even if it means telling a few little lies along the way.

euphronius posted:

The perfect diplomat
Mitt and Ann Romney:

triple sulk posted:

visibility is everything and maybe ~now~ that it's literally neo nazi fascism on television with people doing the heil hitler gesture that they'll realize "hey maybe we kinda hosed up here???"
No Americans are going to learn any lessons from this. I desperately want to be wrong about this, but I really doubt I am.

Bass Bottles posted:

People aren't going to realize poo poo tbh
Yup.

Montasque posted:

The only silver lining I see right now is that even freep, breitbart, 4chan, ect will not tolerate actual Nazis.
For how long? I am sure they'll fold.

uh. also, ed balls?

Nichael fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Nov 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

i dont think that literal red armband heil hitler salute nazis are going to have a serious niche, the issue is what happens when you take away the trappings that make you look like an indiana jones villain without changing the actual viewpoints

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
doctor president, north korea has launched against seol. doctor president, what are your orders?? sir, uh i mean doctor sir.........

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

StashAugustine posted:

i dont think that literal red armband heil hitler salute nazis are going to have a serious niche, the issue is what happens when you take away the trappings that make you look like an indiana jones villain without changing the actual viewpoints
Hasn't this already happened more or less? And judging by Trump's non-Mittens cabinet picks, it seems like it'll only get worse.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
doctor president, you got some in my eye

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Al! posted:

would you say dr president???

he didn't go to medical school for 8 years to be called Mister President!!

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Baloogan posted:

can u imagine how civil the GE would have been with Jeb!?

reminder that jeb literally gave hillary some kinda medal of freedom in 2013

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

hell yea gary

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

blamegame posted:

reminder that jeb literally gave hillary some kinda medal of freedom in 2013

Wait what

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! already has a gun tweet lined up for his 2020 campaign!

https://twitter.com/imskytrash/status/788085027347111936

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

well it wasn't jeb like personally giving it, it was some randomass foundation, but he was the main speaker/presenter and he said lots of really great things about her. nonspecific and boring, but very nice. and this of course was over a year after benghazi so imagine how that would've looked to the gop base had it ever became news

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/ChuckTingle/status/801280770677477377

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG
I think the Bushes and Clintons are actually friends or at least friendly

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Nichael posted:

We, as the minority, need to stop saying this and appealing to reason and facts, even if what you're saying is true. No, the polls weren't garbage (even if they were). Yes, the election was rigged as it was hacked by Russian operatives (even if it wasn't). I firmly believe substance, decorum, and accuracy do not matter anymore. What you say and what you establish as the narrative creates reality. The left has a choice in front of it now. Do we want to harness Trumpian bullshit for the greater good, and use it to help the underclasses of society? Or do we want to become antiquated and lose elections constantly while keeping a worthless moral high ground? I'd rather get things done, and work on helping humanity, even if it means telling a few little lies along the way.

Just embrace communism comrade

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bass Bottles posted:

I think the Bushes and Clintons are actually friends or at least friendly

of course they are, they run in all the same circles socially

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Remember when Trump was playground bullying Jeb in front of millions of people? I miss those days.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
jeb has been so utterly owned

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I wish Trump savaging CNN was recorded

It'd be a bit like the good old days, when I thought Trump was just blowing up parasitic sycophants who actually had a chance at power

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Al! posted:

doctor president, north korea has launched against seol. doctor president, what are your orders?? sir, uh i mean doctor sir.........

lol i love u ben

u fckin weirdo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ben carson is awesome

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/801307856742023168

This is okay I guess

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i wonder if trump did better with hindus than any other non-christian group

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I dunno about that, but the LtGov in SC was a BIG Trump supporter, so congrats to him on his promotion.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Augus posted:

Remember when Trump was playground bullying Jeb in front of millions of people? I miss those days.

trump opening debate #2 or #3 by sucker punching rand paul for being a loser was my favorite moment

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

She's a rising star type so I hope this tarnishes her.

Why give up governor with 'smart tolerant munority republican' cred for UN ambassador? Congrats you're Samantha powers now, woo. This is not a great way for someone with obvious national ambitions to burnish foreign policy credentials because trumps foreign policy is going to be a shitshow that she cannot fix or rise above.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Kazak_Hstan posted:

She's a rising star type so I hope this tarnishes her.

Why give up governor with 'smart tolerant munority republican' cred for UN ambassador? Congrats you're Samantha powers now, woo. This is not a great way for someone with obvious national ambitions to burnish foreign policy credentials because trumps foreign policy is going to be a shitshow that she cannot fix or rise above.
nikki haley will never leave the united states once we are at war with everyone

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
samantha powers was p much an anime character

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Baloogan posted:

samantha powers was p much an anime character
In the Trumpenstaffel Era, aren't we all anime characters?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Haley might be pragmatic enough to realize she'll never get traction as a Presidential candidate in her lifetime so this is a way to boost the resume for those sweet Goldman Sachs speeches. It's not like the UN does anything worth a poo poo anyway.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I still can't get over Ben Carson for leading HUD

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

In the Trumpenstaffel Era, aren't we all anime characters?

we were all born anew on 11/9

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Baloogan posted:

we were all born anew on 11/9

A rebirth in ~~meme magic~~ fires. Anime is real. Inshallah.

skaboomizzy posted:

Haley might be pragmatic enough to realize she'll never get traction as a Presidential candidate in her lifetime so this is a way to boost the resume for those sweet Goldman Sachs speeches. It's not like the UN does anything worth a poo poo anyway.

The UN provides a valuable service in being the target of raving conservative lunatics everywhere. I am sure without it, the canned emergency supply food industry would collapse as the (((New World Order))) wouldn't be a continued threat.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Hillary would've cut $10 from the budget just to get a tender kiss from Jeb~

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ya know? im gonna ship hillary n jeb

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004