Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LingcodKilla posted:

A little jelly. Think you the first dude with it.

Action Jackson! predates him, methinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

whiteyfats posted:

I thought your tattoo was a wee little hickey at first. :kimchi:

I thought it was a mole. Even though I know very well that it isn't, and was prepared to comment on how cool and lucky that was... even though I knew better. She broke my brain a long time ago.

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

fizzymercy posted:

I'm supposed to be working but that takes effort. Ugh.

Do you clean your glasses with bacon?

Still a solid Would though

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊

I am suspicious of cameras. Especially B&W ones.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Mocking Bird posted:

It's a gang tag for this thread that says you are both tough and cute so the whole of the forums will know :kimchi:

Do we get to rumble with the other gangs? I'm looking at you, bird crazies!

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

I have been playing with online Makeovers. Because I am sick, and nothing else to do that will make me smile without splitting my lips. I am daydreaming of long hair. I encourage you, men and women to update your selfies with some style. Taaz.com
I have also discovered that of all the ridiculous contact lense colours, I actually look worst with blue eyes. Figure that. I am also really bad at shaping the hair to my head. My hair seems to be growing in evenly and really quickly, so give me a year. :)

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

That red hair :swoon:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Inzombiac posted:

That red hair :swoon:

I know right? Life goal. My stylist friend says that she will be happy to do it for me, but I have to promise not to dye my hair until it is long enough. For me... that will be a challenge and a half. And that is me assuming that I will be able to grow in my hair. I have left it a few weeks and it seems to be doing well. All of my hair is growing so fast. I have eyebrows again!! And fingernails! And I have to shave my legs every morning tmi but it is so cool for me. I love my shaved head.. but it would be nice to look like a pretty, grown up woman.

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!

Teagan posted:

I love my shaved head.. but it would be nice to look like a pretty, grown up woman.

You are already a pretty grown up woman :love:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Atarian posted:

*cracks knuckles beak*

e: in honor of American Thanksgiving/so that the toughcutes have enough goons to make it a fair fight I think I'll give out a few more tags to folks that want them. show me your best toughcute faces, friends!

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 22:41 on Nov 23, 2016

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Atarian posted:

Your avatar is small and your gang tag is PATHETIC.

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Action Jackson! predates him, methinks.

Yup. I was Tough Cute dude #1.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Scruffy vacation hair is tough, right?

FreshFeesh has a new favorite as of 00:04 on Nov 24, 2016

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
pictured:
me, moments before freezing to death in my own home

normally the heat is really lovely but I expected it to have kicked in by now. I hope its not broken

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

tough. (I broke my nose last week making cereal and knocked myself out cold)

Cute. I found an angle to hide my busted face, and I think I look darling)

I have a tag, but it could be bigger. Or say... tough, cute, idiot, or tough, cute, awesome

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Two very toughcute gentlemen!

A busted-up nose is extremely toughcute too, you'd definitely qualify if you didn't already have your tag.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
For some reason my edit wasn't showing up in my previous post. This was just for Teagan:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

FreshFeesh posted:

For some reason my edit wasn't showing up in my previous post. This was just for Teagan:

oh lord, oh lordy! I absolutely love that, and I totally saved it. The hair! The hair! Thank you!!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

*cracks knuckles beak*

e: in honor of American Thanksgiving/so that the toughcutes have enough goons to make it a fair fight I think I'll give out a few more tags to folks that want them. show me your best toughcute faces, friends!

Tough: I don't always cry when I stub my toes.
Cute: My mom once said I am very funny.
Emotions: Disabled While in Camera Mode

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Inzombiac posted:

Tough,Cute.

You have birds behind you, you are SO in dude.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Teagan posted:

(I broke my nose last week making cereal and knocked myself out cold)

How did you manage this?

:psyduck:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

How did you manage this?

Asks forums poster Nissin Cup Nudist

:laffo:

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

Me being tuff af in a parking garage

skeemon has a new favorite as of 00:49 on Nov 24, 2016

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

How did you manage this?

I remember opening a cupboard above my head to get a bowl, and then I remember the sound of a spoon falling against the counter, and then I woke up on the floor with blood all over my face. I think I dropped a big rubbermaid container of stale/hard brown sugar on my face, but really, I cannot be sure. I have no memory of it. Just a broken face.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Jeepers, that's pretty rough luck. At least your bruises confirm you being queen of Toughcute City.

I once gave myself a black eye. I was doing a backflip and ended up slamming my knee right into the socket. A cute girl laughed at me.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Cute girls are loving Johnny on the spot anytime you do something embarrassing

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
When I broke my knee I wasn't wearing any pants or a bra and they sent the 10 hottest firemen in the city to get me. There were so many of them that five of them just stood around chatting about the architectural details of my house.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

:laffo:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

They didn't send an ambulance, but instead a bunch of firemen.... because....

:downsrim:

you're a briiiiick house? (as far as my english understanding goes, that is a really good thing, right?).

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mocking Bird posted:

When I broke my knee I wasn't wearing any pants or a bra and they sent the 10 hottest firemen in the city to get me. There were so many of them that five of them just stood around chatting about the architectural details of my house.

When I snapped a ligament in the knee and fell over crying my mam told me to shut up and tried to push me over when she realised it was serious to "see if it'll start working again".

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

When I snapped a ligament in the knee and fell over crying my mam told me to shut up and tried to push me over when she realised it was serious to "see if it'll start working again".

My friend tried to pop my dislocated knee cap back in place before the firemen came so I could put pants on. It was seized up too tight but she really put some muscle into trying, bless her heart.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Yeah well one time I ate a second bowl of Cap'n Crunch (peatnutbutter) and the roof of my mouth was kinda scratched up for a day.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

skeemon posted:

Me being tuff af in a parking garage

You look pretty tuff. But I bet you like hugs.

Like, serious long hard hugs.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I'm not very cute or particularly tough but as there's no UglyWimpy gang tag I'll take what I can get.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

LingcodKilla posted:

I'm not very cute or particularly tough but as there's no UglyWimpy gang tag I'll take what I can get.

You could definitely beat me up. Like, I would bruise if you just frowned at me.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

LingcodKilla posted:

You're Secret Tuff. You've always got a hammer stashed nearby to bust some Nazi skulls.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

TOUGH CUTE BEST CUTE

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I figured out how to post imgur links from my phone!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Teagan posted:

They didn't send an ambulance, but instead a bunch of firemen.... because....

:downsrim:

you're a briiiiick house? (as far as my english understanding goes, that is a really good thing, right?).

Fireman + Ambulance is a standard thing here in the united states.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

ElMaligno posted:

Fireman + Ambulance is a standard thing here in the united states.

Oh, so my joke double sucks. At least there were no police there to accuse her friend of abusing her, on top of it.

Everyone is so tough cute, we could take anyone on. Folks with multiple kittens, young children in stripey tights, marines, tanks, legos on the floor at night, and that potato chip you have been saving on the counter because it looks like a smilie face. We have so got those people! "Look at me grimace with the movie star glint in my eye!" says we.

Teagan has a new favorite as of 16:21 on Nov 24, 2016