Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

clopping and cumming posted:

I was listening to episode 94 last night and he did his accent of the molester in Sheboygan, WI.

"you so creen. Phuk ue want to gently caress you"

I rewound it three times. I can't believe I missed that the first time through.

Its you so creen, you so rittle, lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
Make it lain

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

The Uhh Yeah Boys are dyed in the wool Trump supporters, friends. Shame if you think there's any chance they miss an opportunity to make America great again.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

Can someone please make an Obama/HOPE poster but with JAH?

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Dark Weasel posted:

The Uhh Yeah Boys are dyed in the wool Trump supporters, friends. Shame if you think there's any chance they miss an opportunity to make America great again.

No one is more 'republican conservative' than a hollywood-rasta lot kid in an IDM band or an actor/weed dispensary manager from Massachusetts.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Sarcasm dude. Unfunny bad sarcasm but sarcasm none the less

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Seth is always wearing western shirts .....

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
He's a STIHL supporting truck loving Cowboys fan. Cmon it's obvious

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Matey posted:

Seth is always wearing western shirts .....

90% of the country can't be bothered to put on anything other than sweatpants so I'll let Roma wear Western shirts.

Just don't over do it with the plaid.

Walka Blocka Shame
Apr 30, 2006

This is fine
Doctor Rope
Soooooo, listening to ep 546 now. It's the live ep from Milwaukee. Does it sound like Seth partook in a little bumpskies to anyone else?

Markovnikov
Nov 6, 2010
I've sort of been wondering if Seth isn't back on the white horse/insert bad drugs euphemism here (exploso straws? Don't remember how that hilarious visit to the drug museum goes). Would explain why he is so manic lately. Maybe we need another sobriety rant to dispel those fears :allears:

whiggles
Dec 19, 2003

TEAM EDWARD

Walka Blocka Shame posted:

Soooooo, listening to ep 546 now. It's the live ep from Milwaukee. Does it sound like Seth partook in a little bumpskies to anyone else?

I was at that show and the energy definitely felt more unsteady than I had expected, particularly in the second half. Jonathan could barely get a word in and was clearly worn out by the end. I was wondering if that was just my perception having never been at a live taping of the show before but now I'm thinking there's something else going on. Hoping everything's alright with them and it was just an off-night.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
UYD is done.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I've been thinking about the above for a while, but I dunno if he would really toss 10+ years of sobriety down the drain like that. I think he's just frustrated with the world in general, because it sucks.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
lol if you think Seth would ever relapse

I'd rather manic fun Seth on stage than scared to death Seth. I actually thought the most recent was maybe their best live show I've heard.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Jah moving to NYC and Seth's in the gutter RIP

he's not on drugs you dummies

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Milwaukee show was great y'all need to reel it in

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Seth has always ranted and always been extremely nervous on stage

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i can't believe seth smoked crystal live on stage

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

I wasn't at the show so maybe the vibe there was different but 546 actually felt like a nice return to form for them having a good back & forth, and fairly even mic time, and obvs I'm someone who's been annoyed with seth recently

like I only had to lower the volume on him once, haha

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Alaois posted:

i can't believe seth smoked crystal live on stage

Oh poo poo you got Tina tix?

whiggles
Dec 19, 2003

TEAM EDWARD
just to be clear, I didn't get the impression that Seth was on anything during the performance; it just felt a little off to me, but sounds like most people enjoyed the show. I'd still like to see them again if they come through Chicago.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

CortezFantastic posted:

Walka Blocka Shame
Apr 30, 2006

This is fine
Doctor Rope

CortezFantastic posted:

I'd rather manic fun Seth on stage than scared to death Seth. I actually thought the most recent was maybe their best live show I've heard.

Eh, it's absolutely possible, Seth is disciplined, but addiction is a mother fucker. That said, I fully acknowledge this is a stupid line of discussion and there's no way he was on the devil's dandruff or anything other than that sweet panax. The first half of the episode was great.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
This is a really good design for a sticker

Only registered members can see post attachments!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
holy poo poo lol

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
If they were to auction off those spare packets for like charity or raffle off to patreoners they could prob pull in like 1500 bux

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
http://tetramor.ph/minds_eye/

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

I really want some UYD merch, but still not sold on the t-shirt designs. The handshake is the best one yet though. A hat with seat belts on it might be cool too I guess.

That horse sticker is loving dope though. Put that on a tee.

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

CortezFantastic posted:

This is a really good design for a sticker

gently caress yeah

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

horse sticker is dope but I don't like the asymmetry

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

zenguitarman posted:

I really want some UYD merch, but still not sold on the t-shirt designs. The handshake is the best one yet though. A hat with seat belts on it might be cool too I guess.

That horse sticker is loving dope though. Put that on a tee.

Take the UYD prism logo they use as their episode art, slap it on a plain black tee, and I'll buy like four of them.

They used to make these because I definitely saw one in a vid somewhere but hell if I know where it came from.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

I got a Seatbelts shirt at one of their lives shows and it owns.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

mcvey posted:

I got a Seatbelts shirt at one of their lives shows and it owns.

I have that and the ZigZag shirt and I am quite pleased.

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

I want the horseweed on a drat white T

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

C-Euro posted:

Take the UYD prism logo they use as their episode art, slap it on a plain black tee, and I'll buy like four of them.

They used to make these because I definitely saw one in a vid somewhere but hell if I know where it came from.

it was an interview with Vernon Reid from Living Colour, who was wearing the shirt

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
My buddy has a sick grateful dead skull UYD shirt that he bought when we saw em in Atlanta but i can't find pictures of it anywhere online..

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I asked multiple times for a coffee mug and still no mug :(