Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

the people giving up were the same people who said they wouldn't, literally the day before.

Yeah, to the same point, nobody is done grieving, the patient is still in shock, and saying all kinds of poo poo. That's to be expected, regardless of what people end up doing, this is still stages of grief. Of course it's confused, disorganized, and contradictory, grief always is.

I cant fuckin stop snipin pages. ED balls strictly come snipin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

OAquinas posted:

The last I guy I remember, but I don't recall the former.

Alberto Gonzalez?

Whooooo boy. He was the one who came up with the argument for W that torture was okay and got forced out because they were pressuring political opponents with DOJ

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

https://twitter.com/breakingnews/status/801530666655617024

Prepare to see a lot more of Friend Ben in the next four years!

:cripes:

The quote where he said he doesn't know anything and would screw everything up needs to be plastered all over every urban core now.

Ed Balls sllab dE

Intel&Sebastian fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Nov 23, 2016

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Epic High Five posted:

Some chick got half her arm blown off by a cooked concussion grenade at the DAPL protests of illegal drilling but yeah let's hold up on resisting until the whole police state thing is going full bore

Great, now protesters are throwing concussion grenades at each other.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yinlock posted:

the people giving up were the same people who said they wouldn't, literally the day before.

well im glad you're shouting at about a dozen people who already agree with you because someone else made bad posts in the shitposting branch of the bad opinions forum

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Also lol at literally like 1/10 of his picks being non establishment shadowy neocons

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

babypolis posted:

like i said that stuff should have nothing to do with who is president! you should help people because you want to help them, regardless of which party controls goverment

i mean they're about to need a lot more help because of the party that is about to control the government

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

taqueso posted:

Its called hot potting and is very common among domestic terrorists

They seriously need to arm themselves Bundy-style

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

well im glad you're shouting at about a dozen people who already agree with you because someone else made bad posts in the shitposting branch of the bad opinions forum

seriously its like 12 ppl posting itt. where did everyone else go. too many hillarymen unable to swallow their pride and eat poo poo?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

taqueso posted:

just wait until they break out the proton torpedoes

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

i made one post saying "trump bad" and it set people off bigly

i would rather be shitposting as well but i have to stand in posting court for the crimes of reminding people that trump is bad while also being canadian

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

babypolis posted:

like i said that stuff should have nothing to do with who is president! you should help people because you want to help them, regardless of which party controls goverment

but you didn't say that, and others haven't either, they've just said "let's wait and see what he does because nobody knows at this point" but there's anger and passion that can be utilized and put to get use now so when poo poo really does hit the fan people have inertia and can hit the ground running

i'm not like actually mad at you or anything, despite my vocabulary, it's just there's been people in here that say the "wait and see" part without saying "also you should be getting involved anyways please do so"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

babypolis posted:

seriously its like 12 ppl posting itt. where did everyone else go. too many hillarymen unable to swallow their pride and eat poo poo?

2 shook 2 post

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

babypolis posted:

It's the same 5 people yelling at each other. threads kinda boring most of the time

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

babypolis posted:

weren't you the guy also bitching about nite crew earlier, what brings you to the nite crew thread friend

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

im a posting rock

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

just wait until they break out the proton torpedoes

I'm holding out for the proton packs

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

taqueso posted:

The police there were saying she got blown up by another protesters propane tank exploding until they heard that the medics kept the shrapnel they pulled from her arm. They're still trying to figure out if she needs amputation of the whole thing.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

It's the same 5 people yelling at each other. threads kinda boring most of the time

gently caress you you're the boring one!!!

we also had a guy saying he prefers well dressed nazis to raggedy protesters lol

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

babypolis posted:

Depression is setting in.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Epic High Five posted:

Some chick got half her arm blown off by a cooked concussion grenade at the DAPL protests of illegal drilling but yeah let's hold up on resisting until the whole police state thing is going full bore

actually, in 1994 there was a conference that showed that those problems have no correlation to concussions

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
TORMP BADD ?????

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
this is the only kind of racial bridge Trump is going to build

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
It's the day before Thanksgiving, so perhaps many actual 'merican goons are traveling to family :patriot:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

your honor i did yell at that man to get off his rear end while also wearing a plaid shirt and a lumber axe, but i feel like my words were still valid *chugs maple syrup*

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
carl the cuck slayer would not be happy with romney as trump's secretary of state

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Schnorkles posted:

Alberto Gonzalez?

Whooooo boy. He was the one who came up with the argument for W that torture was okay and got forced out because they were pressuring political opponents with DOJ

:thejoke:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnorkles posted:

Were in the twilight zone were the dem thread is good and full of information and the Trump thread is endless tiring arguments over nothing

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Yinlock posted:

your honor i did yell at that man to get off his rear end while also wearing a plaid shirt and a lumber axe, but i feel like my words were still valid *chugs maple syrup*

no sorry? smdh

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Karl Sharks posted:

gently caress you you're the boring one!!!

we also had a guy saying he prefers well dressed nazis to raggedy protesters lol

i have numerous people who will vouch for the fact that i am, indeed, stunningly boring as human being

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Yinlock posted:

i made one post saying "trump bad" and it set people off bigly

i would rather be shitposting as well but i have to stand in posting court for the crimes of reminding people that trump is bad while also being canadian

look buddy im a fan of your posting but this shtick is a annoying which is partly why i called you out. no one here is "giving up", you seem to flailing against nothing in particular. which is fine really but realize that no one here disagrees with you or thinks its cool and fine that trump is going to be president

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

i have numerous people who will vouch for the fact that i am, indeed, stunningly boring as human being

i like you and your posting schnorkles <3

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Venom Snake posted:

Were in the twilight zone were the dem thread is good and full of information and the Trump thread is endless tiring arguments over nothing

gently caress dont make me post in the dem thread

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Anymore trump supporters melting down?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Venom Snake posted:

dislike

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

babypolis posted:

The election is over, all that's left now is rubble.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

babypolis posted:

look buddy im a fan of your posting but this shtick is a annoying which is partly why i called you out. no one here is "giving up", you seem to flailing against nothing in particular. which is fine really but realize that no one here disagrees with you or thinks its cool and fine that trump is going to be president

and we're telling you that we did have people acting like that though? we're not just making this up lol

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Yinlock posted:

weren't you the guy also bitching about nite crew earlier, what brings you to the nite crew thread friend

i was around before nite crew was even a thing!

and im glad its dead, yeah!!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Covok posted:

Anymore trump supporters melting down?

some on freep but most are holding strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted: