Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

zegermans posted:

Do you have any hot opinions on Vince Foster?

lol nice deflection. You want to take credit for the ACA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

She made a lot of money on cattle futures where if she had been a man, people would have said "good job killer!", but she was a woman and therefore too stupid to succeed and there must have been a conspiracy.

I think we all know by now that the GOP tries to pin everything they can on any Democrat they think they can reach

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

to be clear though we really don't have any constructive goal to work toward by rehashing ancient HRC scandals so it'd be a good idea to stop

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
*Gives 1000 dollars to a friend.*
*gets 100,000 dollars*
"I did this all by myself"
*The SEC comes around.*
Looks like there was some insider trading and other questions surrounding these trades...
"I'm actually just a doddering abuela"
So you lied?
Zegermans in full white knight attire* "But what about Vince foster!"

Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!

Relevant Tangent posted:

How does reconfirming that Trump won undermine anything (always assuming Stein doesn't just pocket your cash.)?

I'm angry and I want to make noise. This will make noise. Assuming she doesn't just pocket my cash. Anyway it was only $20. I've made worse purchases for more money.

If she manages to scam people for 2.5 million then it turns out she's not the flaccid, ineffectual hippie I took her for. Good for her.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

hm i think powercrazy might be a dumb motherfucker

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

So is there a magic bullet in terms of creating a grassroots movement in Trump territory? I gave Ellison a paltry sum if but to make myself feel more invested in his candidacy. What can the DNC do in this regard, if anything? I live in New England so my battles are usually trying to get the right people in a primary more than creating an infrastructure from whole cloth. Curious how the sausage is made, if anyone knows or wants to speculate.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Yea it just set the stage for 2016. So while interesting in a deconstructive sense, it's only important in that we understand why we should never portray the DNC decisions over the past 6 years in a positive light.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

cams posted:

hm i think powercrazy might be a dumb motherfucker

Hillary lied. The Democrats died. Deal with it.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
New thread title:

https://twitter.com/keithellison/status/801858716391919618

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Powercrazy posted:

"I'm actually just a doddering abuela"

Let's never forget "wipe it? You mean like with a cloth?" which in a year with Trump as a candidate was still the dumbest thing a major party candidate said this year. Either that or she was lying like crazy but she doesn't do that so it must have been stupidity

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Powercrazy posted:

loudly masturbating

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

jesus christ

Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!

Powercrazy posted:

Maybe. But the GOP going to like what replaces them even less.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Powercrazy posted:

pls get off the computer Ed Klein

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Let's never forget "wipe it? You mean like with a cloth?" which in a year with Trump as a candidate was still the dumbest thing a major party candidate said this year. Either that or she was lying like crazy but she doesn't do that so it must have been stupidity

I don't really think anything either candidate said affected the election. What Hillary does that is dumb is she surrounds herself with loyalists because she's scared of being betrayed.

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015
I sure am enjoying the daily relitigation of Clinton being a garbage candidate for morons.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
looks like the lady that laughed at keith ellison when he said trump could win is throwing shade at him

👏this👏is👏why👏people👏hate👏the👏media👏

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

I gotta give Hillary credit, even given impossible odds, she never fails to impress.

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015
Your abuela was terrible, get over it.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

resar posted:

I sure am enjoying the daily relitigation of Clinton being a garbage candidate for morons.

I assume we will be arguing about it for the next 30 years

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Venom Snake posted:

I don't really think anything either candidate said affected the election.

Wait what?

quote:

What Hillary does that is dumb is she surrounds herself with loyalists because she's scared of being betrayed.

This is true.

resar posted:

Is "relitigation" the hot C-SPAM buzzword these days? It's a really important point to remember that she was awful and why she was awful in order to move forward.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

resar posted:

Those who forget the past are damned to repeat it. Let's not have another 2016 election in 2020.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
pokemon go to the polls

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

A guy who did his best to insult everyone in America got elected. It's fairly solid proof that running a good campaign = winning. Scandals don't really matter.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

either she isn't getting a lot of sleep or she is getting BAAAAAAAKED

420 smoke weed, ayyyyyyyyy

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/801865330402455552

Tulsi is shite IMO

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Venom Snake posted:

I assume we will be arguing about it for the next 30 years

I hope not, because Hillary is reduced to just a footnote, and her supporters completely forgotten.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i am so glad that no one in this thread will ever have any impact on anything relevant to reality

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Agrajag posted:

You know in your heart which is true. Hint: she isn't "getting baked."

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

why in the gently caress is she a D anyway? those tweets come off as pure unadulterated GOP talking points/RT

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

cams posted:

i am so glad that no one in this thread will ever have any impact on anything relevant to reality

Same, but only you. I'm going to be running for office in 2018.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

There was only one good politician in history:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

Some are saying it's my turn to hit this blunt, and if that's what they're saying, I say *extremely forced n weird delivery* DEAL. ME. IN!!!!!*

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Powercrazy posted:

masturbating loudly

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agrajag posted:

why in the gently caress is she a D anyway? those tweets come off as pure unadulterated GOP talking points/RT

She likes democratic policies except for the parts that including helping Muslims.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Agrajag posted:

So she's your average Reagan/Third-Way/Southern/Blue Dog Democrat?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Horseshoe theory posted:

So she's your average Reagan/Third-Way/Southern/Blue Dog Democrat?

lol this post

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Aurubin posted:

So is there a magic bullet in terms of creating a grassroots movement in Trump territory? I gave Ellison a paltry sum if but to make myself feel more invested in his candidacy. What can the DNC do in this regard, if anything? I live in New England so my battles are usually trying to get the right people in a primary more than creating an infrastructure from whole cloth. Curious how the sausage is made, if anyone knows or wants to speculate.

Get involved in the current system, figure out who wields the power and more importantly why. Then when the goals of the city or the county don't get done (probably because of funding) figure out who was blocking it. Replace that person with someone who aligns with your goals and then pay yourself on the back for achieving some small progress.

Take what you learned and attempt to expand those same goals with the allies who helped you. If one suddenly decides that something can't be done because of "job creators" or whatever, immediately purge her if she has any appearance of impropriety, and that is your new goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Powercrazy posted:

this si good if not a shitpost

• Locked thread