Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

i fudged up the second one pretty bad but:

these are wonderful and i love them

sorry i haven't actually been around to make sigs I'M A BUSY ADULT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Ayyyyy winter sigs yes please. Preferably something cannibal related, maybe some winter rain since we don't really get snow here most of the time :(

Slugnoid

trying to work out which one I should go with..

http://i.imgur.com/HbkO9lk.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/lDfMeT7.gifv

and its not winter down here :boonie:

Slugnoid

ah I forgot you cant have transparency on a gifv... i'll have to fiddle with it

I feel like that second ones a bit less intrusive

social vegan

Munchables posted:

Ayyyyy winter sigs yes please. Preferably something cannibal related, maybe some winter rain since we don't really get snow here most of the time :(

I am on this rn

social vegan

if anyone knows which requests are outstanding that'd b great too cuz I'm posted up 2 beers deep and I already practised piano for the day :twisted:

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
:shobon: me! i didn't really have any specific request. maybe something combining snow + alcohols.

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

social vegan

Munchables posted:

social vegan

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

:shobon: me! i didn't really have any specific request. maybe something combining snow + alcohols.

On it!

Munchables

I love this, but could you possiblu make the normal humon a gingmin too, really solidify the cannibalism? If not, that's fine too :)

social vegan

Munchables posted:

I love this, but could you possiblu make the normal humon a gingmin too, really solidify the cannibalism? If not, that's fine too :)

on it!

social vegan

Senior Management

very good imho

:jerry:

alnilam

lol

social vegan

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i am not very good at computer photoshopping (read: I am bad at GIMP and need adult assistance) but i would love a sig for winter that is themed with good af animaux like dogs and alpacas and cattes and maybe some sheep? or just paste together a bunch of gifs of baby goats. i'm good with all of that. thank you. i will try to make a winter gangtag while i am on the plane!

vanisher

hamjobs posted:

i am not very good at computer photoshopping (read: I am bad at GIMP and need adult assistance) but i would love a sig for winter that is themed with good af animaux like dogs and alpacas and cattes and maybe some sheep? or just paste together a bunch of gifs of baby goats. i'm good with all of that. thank you. i will try to make a winter gangtag while i am on the plane!

ooh I've got something in mind :3:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
winter sig me out fam

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

:allears: this is good. this is d*ng good

time to change my clothes, nobody look

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

vanisher

hamjobs posted:

social vegan

:eyepop:

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

:allears: this is good. this is d*ng good

:kimchi:

BIRDCON 2017

lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

omfg this is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever made for me thank youuuu

:love:

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Nov 24, 2016

vanisher

hamjobs posted:

omfg this is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever made for me thank youuuu

:love:

No matter how much food hamjobs can provide, baby penguin is never satisfied.

YW!!

vanisher

Lastgirl posted:

winter sig me out fam

This is just an idea but i'm sure some of the more experienced yobbers can make you something too

Munchables

I love it

Robot Made of Meat

Some amazing sigs in this thrad. You guys are awesome!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Could somebody make me a sig that is either Cool and Good, or Bad and Lame? Either is fine.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

Macnult posted:

I'd like a sig of my skeleton self snowboarding

:agreed:

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

vanisher posted:

This is just an idea but i'm sure some of the more experienced yobbers can make you something too

its great and its very pretty tyvm :h:

sig test~

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

No matter how much food hamjobs can provide, baby penguin is never satisfied.

YW!!

babby penguins foreverrr. <3

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Can someone Pretty Please with a CHERRY on top make me a sig for the winter times?? u will get a free smile

social vegan

super mario batali posted:

Can someone Pretty Please with a CHERRY on top make me a sig for the winter times?? u will get a free smile

I'm on it, dawg

social vegan

super mario batali posted:

Manifisto

haha

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

:)

big black turnout

oh boy this is embarrassing it's already almost december and im still dressed for fall :ohdear:

vanisher

big black turnout posted:

oh boy this is embarrassing it's already almost december and im still dressed for fall :ohdear:

Here's something in the prom theme!

vanisher fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Dec 1, 2016

Twerkteam Pizza

Hi everyone it's me again popping in to say I love you all and my life has been a shitshow lately so I've been hanging out with The Basement crew for a while and if you want to give me a sig I would be delighted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Hi everyone it's me again popping in to say I love you all and my life has been a shitshow lately so I've been hanging out with The Basement crew for a while and if you want to give me a sig I would be delighted

welcome back friend

does this fit the bill?

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread