Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Baloogan posted:

lol its not FREE HEALTHCARE its manditory 75 goddamn canadian dollars (55USD) every month :(

poo poo, I pay almost triple that and my coverage is laughable. And I'm just one dude, families get even more hosed on insurance

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Baloogan... bad

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
:drac:

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
He's just right for the job of IK.
Trollish with a touch of class.

Still, if you can afford black label, why buy red?
I don't get it.
What, do you mix it with coke like some kinda heathen?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
:shrug: i kinda like cheap things
i have lagavulin and other single malt sotches for special occasions
if im loving around i pour myself JW red over ice, maybe with a little soda
and i fill my thirsty flask

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
Yeah. You ain't such a bad sort for a red teamer. I'd drink with ya. Love to hear you justify anything king cheeto said while in person, with a straight face, over a bottle.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Ellen Degeneres getting all teary as Obama gives her the Medal of Freedom is a shiny little beacon in the darkness of 2016

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

https://twitter.com/seanpagal/status/801190268716388352

this is some good poo poo

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
lagavulin tastes like peaty leather belts

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

a helpful bear posted:

Ellen Degeneres getting all teary as Obama gives her the Medal of Freedom is a shiny little beacon in the darkness of 2016

No lie, I watched that whole thing this afternoon as I cleaned house. It was awesome seeing the president getting that cheesy grin when he got to put the medal on MJ. My mom put a picture of Barry drinking a beer on her phone and stopped watching the news since the election. I think I'm gonna miss him too a little.

Was listening to Nobody Speak today. Killer Mike killin it.

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

I think I've had it before then. I'm not a fan. Not terribly fond of anything that starts with Glen either.

Nope, just JWB. I wanna try blue label but it's a hundred and fifty loving dollars and I just can't justify that to myself.
Jameson I got a bottle of, for the ladies. Pellegrino too. Costco and I are best friends. JWB was on sale for 45$ bucks there right through October. Now it all poo poo holiday prices.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Solvent posted:

No lie, I watched that whole thing this afternoon as I cleaned house. It was awesome seeing the president getting that cheesy grin when he got to put the medal on MJ. My mom put a picture of Barry drinking a beer on her phone and stopped watching the news since the election. I think I'm gonna miss him too a little.

I'm gonna miss him so much :(

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

yeah it does i love it

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

a helpful bear posted:

same

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

a helpful bear posted:

Trump's going to take it back

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot
Thank you Google Now for automatically keeping me up to date on all the important Ed Balls news.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...booted-out.html

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

KIND OF A KIM DEAL posted:

Thank you Google Now for automatically keeping me up to date on all the important Ed Balls news.

i hope he's wearing an ed cup when they boot him out

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

KIND OF A KIM DEAL posted:

Not a boot to the Balls! :ohdear:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

i hope he's wearing an ed cup when they boot him out

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Someone told me Jill Stein is a good person. I know this is wrong, but I don't know any details on why.

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Someone told me Jill Stein is a good person. I know this is wrong, but I don't know any details on why.

Jill...who?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

The lady contesting the legitimacy of the election

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I think being bad is probably a prerequisite to being on RT regularly

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Clinton campaign post mortem is getting real:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
cspam is awesome btw
happy thanksgiving y'all

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Baloogan posted:

cspam is awesome btw
happy thanksgiving y'all

Happy thursday, baloogan. :canada:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Y'all the worst, in the best way possible.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Y'all the worst, in the best way possible.

Given your avatar, I don't know to take that ;)

Love ya all

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

happy thxgvng cspam. im deep within the bosom of my gigantic extended family but i always have a little time 4 u.

ok done pooping back to it

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

My dad's never around for Thanksgiving because he always gets stuck going to visit his inlaws in Louisiana so ha can do wtf he wants for Christmas. He actually dilutes the crazy a little bit even though he listens to Alex Jones unironically and wouldn't shut up about Jade Helm for a while. The rest of that side of the family is just that much worse.

Highhlight of the day was all the fuckos talking about how great it will be when Trump kicks all the freeloaders off Medicare while grandma is in the corner on her oxygen tank flipping them 1.5 birds.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i always rooted for the indians

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
My cousin and her wife were convinced that it was men who ruined Hilary's election bid and that she did nothing wrong during the campaign, so in a reversal of fortune it was I who turned out to be one of the more conservative people at the table when I decided to get into it with them

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

My cousin and her wife were convinced that it was men who ruined Hilary's election bid and that she did nothing wrong during the campaign, so in a reversal of fortune it was I who turned out to be one of the more conservative people at the table when I decided to get into it with them

Well the men she trusted with her campaign ruined it for her. But having lovely staff is unpresidential

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thanksgiving trip report

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/wyomingpd/status/801557108051365889

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Man, Trump's not even president yet and already the constitutional protection against cruel and unusual punishment is gone

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DAK!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

took these on a pre-dawn stroll, im also practicing touching up photos, these look so much better now

have fun in nyc. if you see this guy, say hi to him for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qcMjKxt-dE

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Who's going to be ORoY, Dak or Zeke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

thanksgiving trip report