Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i have the new fairy bug on my team and i dont think ive ever seen it last taking a single hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i wanted the new sexy grass type but i somehow ended up with a different sexy grass type

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

thinking about making a glaceon

In x/y I spent 5 hours making a team of 6 different level 50 evee evolutions lol. And then I never played the game again

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

it needs a sun stone to evolve but i dont know what that is and bought a leaf stone

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i have the new fairy bug on my team and i dont think ive ever seen it last taking a single hit

Fairy ended up being insanely OP in X/Y I think so they made them all super low defense in this one to compensate. If you want a good fairy type check out Mimikyu which is one of my favorite Pokemon all time now

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Fairy ended up being insanely OP in X/Y I think so they made them all super low defense in this one to compensate. If you want a good fairy type check out Mimikyu which is one of my favorite Pokemon all time now

im adding mimikyu to my fictional team of cool pokemon thats way better than my real dogshit idiot team

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

building my ultimate team of powers and feelings like toriko building his full course menu

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

building my ultimate team of powers and feelings like toriko building his full course menu

Battle Wolf Lycanroc

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

I don't k ow how to get different eevees and also I don't understand natures or why having 56 Abras is good or whatever lol. Anyone got a guide

He just needs 13 more

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

just like irl, im too dumb to breed

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im in a place rn where i ran into a wild lv. 60 mandibuzz, it called for help and a granbull showed up and spammed earthquake over and over. half my team is weak to it lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

im in a place rn where i ran into a wild lv. 60 mandibuzz, it called for help and a granbull showed up and spammed earthquake over and over. half my team is weak to it lmao

The post game in this is epic and I had to take a break to pound on level 10 randos for 6 hours while filling out my Island Melelelememe Dex.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

The post game in this is epic and I had to take a break to pound on level 10 randos for 6 hours while filling out my Island Melelelememe Dex.

did you fight the fairy captain boss yet? she is absolutely ruthless lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

is there a boss for every single type

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
There's no ice trainer.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

fuuuuccck fairy types were no joke in X/Y

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

I only did the first one in the motel when the weirdo gives you the letter. I haven't followed up. She kicked my rear end once though lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I only did the first one in the motel when the weirdo gives you the letter. I haven't followed up. She kicked my rear end once though lol

theres a rematch with her in the postgame zone if you beat all the other ace trainers in the area and its making me sweat

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

very cool very good the first NPC that could use megas used an alakazam that was faster than my whole team of course and one shot everyone with psychic/focus blast. i died. literally was not strong enough to fight it by any method lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

very cool very good the first NPC that could use megas used an alakazam that was faster than my whole team of course and one shot everyone with psychic/focus blast. i died. literally was not strong enough to fight it by any method lol

That's why you always have a priority move. My Golisopod has like 3.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

That's why you always have a priority move. My Golisopod has like 3.

instead of blatantly cheating like this im going to strap weights 2 my pokes and train in the mountains

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i sucker punched the motherfucker to death

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

instead of blatantly cheating like this im going to strap weights 2 my pokes and train in the mountains

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

This is some dumb poo poo you just said right now bob.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

me looking at a type chart

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao. i hate using priority moves and 4x weakness stuff. feels wrong. i owned the mega alakazam with my little bug dude

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im starting to feel like the AI is cheating. moves like fire blast and dynamic punch never ever miss lol. probably just karma tho because i've hit myself in confusion like once the whole game

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Good they need to cheat.

Games are steamrolls otherwise.

I haven't played since x/y and lost interest cause... well. You know. It's Pokémon.

The siren song calls me though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

Good they need to cheat.

Games are steamrolls otherwise.

I haven't played since x/y and lost interest cause... well. You know. It's Pokémon.

The siren song calls me though

Check out the Games you beat in 2016 thread for my defense of Sun/Moon

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i tried walking behind a trainer but she was doing stretches and saw me between her legs

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

elf help book posted:

i tried walking behind a trainer but she was doing stretches and saw me between her legs

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

I spent like five minutes doing weaves in front a trainer who was doing sit ups dodging out of his view on every eye line up to see how long i could manage it

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

In Training posted:

I spent like five minutes doing weaves in front a trainer who was doing sit ups dodging out of his view on every eye line up to see how long i could manage it

snake, try hiding in a cardboard box

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

okay, i think its time i replace yung with a real ground/rock type. i am unable to beat Red lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

okay, i think its time i replace yung with a real ground/rock type. i am unable to beat Red lol

go hug a rockruff

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

go hug a rockruff

i do have like 8 lycanrocs sitting around..i think its time

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

he is way loving harder than he was in gold, what with using actual strategies that compliment his team very well instead of heavily depending on Snorlax's rest. His pikachu used volt tackle out of the gate, it wasn't very effective and it still ripped off 2/3rds of my poke's HP lol. the AI knows pika is a throwaway and it owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

In Training posted:

Check out the Games you beat in 2016 thread for my defense of Sun/Moon
Just did. Pokémon 2. That's loving hype. Gonna buy moon and get the water starter cause I like that mermaid thing

I'm excited. :thumbsup:

• Locked thread