Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Oberleutnant posted:

You joined Arabiga? That's my club too. Dingy shithole but good, cheap weed and pool tables downstairs?

If you're there for a few days and looking for poo poo to do these guys do awesome civil war walking tours of the city that last about 4 hours.
I think the €15 ticket to sagrada famiglia doesn't get you up the towers, which (imo) was the only thing inside worth seeing. That was another €10 or €15 for about €30 each in total.

Nah we joined Heavenly Buds. Weed's a little more expensive (12-14/g) but it's good and the 1/4g of wax I got is loving killer. It's a pretty nice place - if I lived here I could definitely see myself actually hanging out there and doing work or whatever, instead of just popping in for a J and a dab like we've been doing. I literally just filled the form out on their website and within like 10 minutes someone told me to swing by the place.

That tour sounds sweet, but we're both so drat ADD that guided tours make us super antsy. We've definitely seen some really cool hidden gems on side streets and alleys just walking around though. Only here til Friday morning but I wish we had a few days more.

Do you live here or just visit often enough?

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Nov 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
My gf is from barcelona. We both live in the uk atm but are planning to move there next spring/summer because it's afucking awesone city.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Oberleutnant posted:

My gf is from barcelona. We both live in the uk atm but are planning to move there next spring/summer because it's afucking awesone city.

Yeah it's really loving beautiful, I think it's my favorite place we've visited these last 2 weeks (Edinburgh was a close second, really had an amazing time there). Hope you guys make it happen! We only have 1 more full day here so I think we're gonna hit the Sagrada real quick, then head down to the beachfront and loop back through the gothic quarter again. If you have any suggestions as far as places to see or whatever, let me know!

Also the food here is better then all the food we've eaten in the last 3 cities combined and we've just been hitting random places that look less touristy.

e: this is the first spot where I've been embarrassed to be American though because every single American person we've encountered or passed by here has just been the worst. Like I thought the idea of "if I speak English louder and slower each time they will eventually understand me" died out years ago, but holy poo poo are we seeing some demanding and spoiled Americans around. I will say that this is the first city we've been to where the admission that we're American isn't immediately followed by "QUE OPINES DE TRUMP?!" or the local variant, which is nice.

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Nov 24, 2016

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Kelp Me! posted:

Yeah it's really loving beautiful, I think it's my favorite place we've visited these last 2 weeks (Edinburgh was a close second, really had an amazing time there). Hope you guys make it happen! We only have 1 more full day here so I think we're gonna hit the Sagrada real quick, then head down to the beachfront and loop back through the gothic quarter again. If you have any suggestions as far as places to see or whatever, let me know!

Also the food here is better then all the food we've eaten in the last 3 cities combined and we've just been hitting random places that look less touristy.

e: this is the first spot where I've been embarrassed to be American though because every single American person we've encountered or passed by here has just been the worst. Like I thought the idea of "if I speak English louder and slower each time they will eventually understand me" died out years ago, but holy poo poo are we seeing some demanding and spoiled Americans around. I will say that this is the first city we've been to where the admission that we're American isn't immediately followed by "QUE OPINES DE TRUMP?!" or the local variant, which is nice.
If you find yourself back in the Gothic Quarter and are interested in historical stuff, swing by Place de Sant Felip Neri. That entire square was obliterated by the Italian air force during the civil war, killing hundreds of children who were sheltering in the church and destroying nearly every building in the square. During the 1950s (I think) Franco had buildings from elsewhere moved brick-by-brick to rebuild the square, and the blast and shrapnel damage that remained (and still remains) was blamed on anarchist firing squads executing nuns and priests. That's one of the sites I know that has some signs explaining a bit of the history. In general there's a depressing lack of signage because the Spanish state has decided that people shouldn't think or talk about the civil war - but a short walk anywhere in the city shows so, so much political graffiti that it's obvious that people are still engaged and interested in social and political issues, perhaps more than in any other city I've visited.

You probably won't have time, but there's also Montjuic, the big hill overlooking that part of the city, with the big fuckoff palace museum on top which you can explore (I've never had time to go inside, but the view of the city from up there is pretty), there's also a cemetery on the far side of the hill with lots of graves of famous people from the civil war. You can take a bus up there pretty quickly, but it's still going to take a morning to explore the place probably.

The food is excellent everywhere. There's a placed near the Av. de Paral-lel called La Marqueta or something that does amazing food, mostly meat, but they butcher it and cook it right there in the kitchen, so it doesn't get much fresher.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Happy Thanksgiving y'all, best day of the year.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Also, Pax 2 friends, for the Pax Pusher, is getting the replacement vented or non-vented lid that goes with it for extra worth it? Curious because I think I'm picking up some poo poo for myself soon.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Have you ever give thanks?

On weed?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
danksgiving

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Puff and stuff.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

man they've designed a Pax 3 already? I still have my Pax 1, workin great. The newer versions are no doubt better but I'll hang onto this until it craps out on me. Let's hope it lasts a while

e: lol it has bluetooth and can be controlled from a smartphone https://www.paxvapor.com/pax-app/

Scrotum Modem fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Nov 24, 2016

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqeKJXKgM6E

A good Post Turkey vibe.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Wavy Gravy Davy

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kmwqOIeego

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Holy poo poo there's weed deals for black friday.

I loving love this state.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

god drat weed thread

god drat

just god drat baked black friday

good

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

ive been spending most of the past couple days in a retirement community in rural pennsylvania and i brought weed and wax with me but it is failing to make the food edible or the place bearable

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm at work and want to kill myself! Can't wait for Mass. to enact the weed legalization so I can pop over there and get some THC tincture for times like this.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

apparently there were anti-marijuana ads in mass during the election threatening that legalization would mean "more dispensaries than there are starbucks" in the state which just seems like a dumb variation on trump's taco truck line, but imo it would cool and good if dunkin donuts started selling weed and edibles

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
A dispensary at every corner sounds so much better than a starbucks at every corner. I imagine when weed is fully legalized everywhere Taco Bell is going to be the first fast food joint to sell weed items.

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

a bone to pick posted:

A dispensary at every corner sounds so much better than a starbucks at every corner. I imagine when weed is fully legalized everywhere Taco Bell is going to be the first fast food joint to sell weed items.

Jack-in-the-Box. They already have a Munchies Meal.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
rather than 'thanksgiving' a more appropriate moniker might be 'danksgiving,' in my opinion

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
since i work pizza in a college town 75% of our business is on break so i should have plenty of time to construct and get ripped off of a gravity bong at work

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Sorry no not that stuff, I thought you meant this brand.

http://herbaldispatch.com/vendor/phyto-extractions/

The distillate they show looks exactly like what I have had though.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Vladimir Putt-Putt posted:

since i work pizza in a college town 75% of our business is on break so i should have plenty of time to construct and get ripped off of a gravity bong at work

I used to take hits from a waterfall bong when I worked at Paisano's pizzeria lol, my manager was cool as gently caress cuz we'd take turns hitting it and chilling for a while.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

bagmonkey posted:

Also, Pax 2 friends, for the Pax Pusher, is getting the replacement vented or non-vented lid that goes with it for extra worth it? Curious because I think I'm picking up some poo poo for myself soon.

I just picked up a Pax 2 last night for 25% off! (my first vape)

Got it under the impression that it would be less odorous than smoking but that doesn't seem to hold true.

Help?

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

BirryJoru posted:

Got it under the impression that it would be less odorous than smoking but that doesn't seem to hold true.

Help?

Not sure what you're doing, because mine puts out a fraction of the odor of smoking. Make sure you don't over pack the oven?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
just picked up a half zip of sour diesel

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

thathonkey posted:

just picked up a half zip of sour diesel

smoke it

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

Not sure what you're doing, because mine puts out a fraction of the odor of smoking. Make sure you don't over pack the oven?

The website told me that a fully packed oven makes my Pax 2 happy.

I'll try taking some out, thanks.

Any air deodorizing or ozone machine recommendations?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Stop being a bitch and git gud at ghosting rips

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Hey! Sometimes I hold the hit for so long that by the time I get around to exhaling I'm not entirely sure I ripped in the first place.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

i did. my early reaction is that it's good !!

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

thathonkey posted:

i did. my early reaction is that it's good !!

that's a relief. Remember science requires repeated observations however

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

BirryJoru posted:

Help?

you're still heating up weed to very high temperatures and inhaling and exhaling the result. i'm not sure what you're expecting.

you'll find a major difference in flavor between vape and smoke and the smell of the vape clouds aren't as strong as smoke. it also doesn't linger as long as smoke does, meaning the smell goes away easily.

if you want to get high without releasing something that has odor inside your place then vape outside or only do edibles

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Noted. I've been rolling front loaded hybrids and going for walks but it's getting cold and dark...

*eerie music plays*

Pockyless
Jun 6, 2004
With flaming Canadians and such :(
You could always use a smokebuddy or a homemade spoof.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I vape inside with my pax and you would never be able to tell that i did from odors in the air so i think you're worrying a bit too much

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Weed. it's what's for dinner

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Pax - great for getting high if you still live with your parents.

Honestly, I would just buy a pack of papers and grab an ounce and a half in Denver with the $200-250 they want for those vaporizers. My apartment might smell like a skunk's rear end in a top hat, but at least I'd have more weed than expensive paperweights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Smokin some dank kush and tossin' the ol pigskin