Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RAPIST DEFENSE BRIGADE! DO NOT BE MEAN TO RAPISTS, OR I WILL VOTE FOR THEM WITH EVER INCREASING VIGOR!

Turtlicious posted:

How long have you been staying in Colorado?

I will tell you this. One day you will wake up. After playing banana bingo. Cub scouts feeding you your prize. Hoping you had the courage of those 18 year olds in 1944 that gave YOU the right to sit on an unseen internet and rip a country apart you had no loving clue how to protect it in the first place. Hiding behind what. Because I will promise you this. I'lll still stand tall with the 2nd and protect your sally rear end like Red Dawn on a meth bender. That's who I am. Who are you little prissy bitch as you hide behind an internet keyboard asking for a source? People were already there making sure you weren't beheaded as you ask how could I "TALK" to them.

You loving idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I think you should start a thread in D&D dude! Cause here we just make smartass remarks about silly pictures and you're hashing our vibe with your bootstraps bullshit! But if you did it in your own thread, we''d like it a lot more! :)

Alternatively, go here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3793404&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=47
It's basically turned into a free for all where we take potshots at third party voters. You know, morons. I think you'll fit riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight in

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Utnayan posted:

I will tell you this. One day you will wake up. After playing banana bingo. Cub scouts feeding you your prize. Hoping you had the courage of those 18 year olds in 1944 that gave YOU the right to sit on an unseen internet and rip a country apart you had no loving clue how to protect it in the first place. Hiding behind what. Because I will promise you this. I'lll still stand tall with the 2nd and protect your sally rear end like Red Dawn on a meth bender. That's who I am. Who are you little prissy bitch as you hide behind an internet keyboard asking for a source? People were already there making sure you weren't beheaded as you ask how could I "TALK" to them.

You loving idiot.

u talk a big game for someone who doesn't live with the very real fact of one of the only remaining superpowers pointing missiles at u and threatening the literal existence of ur home, friend

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Utnayan posted:

You loving idiot.
Hello

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RAPIST DEFENSE BRIGADE! DO NOT BE MEAN TO RAPISTS, OR I WILL VOTE FOR THEM WITH EVER INCREASING VIGOR!

TetsuoTW posted:

u talk a big game for someone who doesn't live with the very real fact of one of the only remaining superpowers pointing missiles at u and threatening the literal existence of ur home, friend

You are alive. To post this. Maybe its time we all lay down our arms and see what happens when ISIS comes to your house. \

You dumb motherfucker.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
It goes against all of my posting instincts not to make fun of this, but it feels like it would be mean to point and laugh at an actual unmedicated schizophrenic

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Utnayan posted:

You are alive. To post this. Maybe its time we all lay down our arms and see what happens when ISIS comes to your house. \

You dumb motherfucker.

u do not know half as much as u think

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
Now hold tight.

I do wish we all loved everyone in a little fairy little land.

We all want that.

I would give my life to see it happen.

It wont. Because we have fanatics and idiots. We put those idiots down. There is no reasoning with people like that. YOU GET THAT RIGHT?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Utnayan posted:

Now hold tight.

I do wish we all loved everyone in a little fairy little land.

We all want that.

I would give my life to see it happen.

It wont. Because we have fanatics and idiots. We put those idiots down. There is no reasoning with people like that. YOU GET THAT RIGHT?

u seem to be taking trump's election p hard

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002

TetsuoTW posted:

u do not know half as much as u think

You are either a troll or an idiot. If you are a troll, move on. I won your rear end already. This poo poo, I am serious about.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I believe in the Holy Book, the 1000 and 1 night, and his prophet Sherezade.
1000+1 book never talks about what you say. And everything that is important is in the book, so what you say Utnayam cant be inportant.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Utnayan posted:

You are either a troll or an idiot. If you are a troll, move on. I won your rear end already. This poo poo, I am serious about.

where should i send my rear end?

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
I wish, I could send you to Mosul right now. THEY HAVE NOTHING.

You sit here and troll this forum thinking you are an internet bigshot? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HUMAN loving BEINGS MAN!

WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU!

I know this site is based on satire. It's hilarious! and trust me when I say, as we make sure you don't get your little pussy rear end handed to you on a plate with a laptop and a login UIS and PW, I will make sure you still have the right to sit there in daddy's bed with your art degree pouring that venti macchiato in your own liberal rear end in a top hat...(I actually love liberals) to troll away. I would LOVE to see you in a fire fight. Thinking of your mom. Your dad. Your wife. Your kid(s). You and a lot of people here are dumb loving fucks when it comes to reality. The same poo poo you were OBVIOUSLY protected from. Well Guess what you pussies. Your life on the internet killed someone.

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
And when I say killed someone? I mean someone died to make sure you had this little forum. THEY LOST THEIR KIDS AND THOSE KIDS LOST THEIR PARENTS.

You pieces of poo poo (And there actually aren't that many aside from trolling)

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

im an internet big shot

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Utnayan posted:

You sit here and troll this forum thinking you are an internet bigshot? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HUMAN loving BEINGS MAN!

I know this site is based on satire. It's hilarious! and trust me when I say, as we make sure you don't get your little pussy rear end handed to you on a plate with a laptop and a login UIS and PW, I will make sure you still have the right to sit there in daddy's bed with your art degree pouring that venti macchiato in your own liberal rear end in a top hat...(I actually love liberals) to troll away. I would LOVE to see you in a fire fight. Thinking of your mom. Your dad. Your wife. Your kid(s). You and a lot of people here are dumb loving fucks when it comes to reality. The same poo poo you were OBVIOUSLY protected from. Well Guess what you pussies. Your life on the internet killed someone.
hello caro i see syria did not have any negative impacts on ur condition

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002

TetsuoTW posted:

hello caro i see syria did not have any negative impacts on ur condition

Have you been there? I guess not. Seeing those people SUCKED. IT SUCKED. But what the gently caress would you know you selfish idiot. What I saw was the human spirit trying to get the gently caress out of there. WHERE WERE YOU?

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

Utnayan posted:

WHERE WERE YOU?

When you saw only one set of footprints in the sand, it was then that I carried you.

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
You were no where. You never amounted to poo poo in your double talk. EVER. You are the science teacher that was locked in a closet since 1256AD. You are the person that actually doesn't believe in love for others as you sit there from your keyboard. Typing what it means to be human, BUT YOU WERE NOT THERE AS YOU SAVED A 4 YEAR OLD FROM ISIS. You NEVER would you loving coward. Because while others do the deed? You sit there and talk so much bullshit that trump just elected DUE TO IT. Come at me. YOU. Or anyone else thats a sorry rear end art student not even knowing what we protect out here.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002

Orabilis posted:

When you saw only one set of footprints in the sand, it was then that I carried you.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Utnayan posted:

Can someone explain this Mr. Fish to me I don't get it

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Utnayan posted:

Have you been there? I guess not. Seeing those people SUCKED. IT SUCKED. But what the gently caress would you know you selfish idiot. What I saw was the human spirit trying to get the gently caress out of there. WHERE WERE YOU?

Up until now, I've been lurking ITT, but now I have a serious question. You wrote about what you said you saw in Mosul, like the people there having nothing, and trying their best to get out.

With the situation being what it is in Mosul, how did you get in there and then get out again?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
the gently caress

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I think the most hilarious part about that little brain malfunction was his assumption that no one in this thread ever went anywhere really lovely to shoot at and be shot at by people who were trying to preserve their way of life as well. Or that both sides did all that at the behest of old rich men in power so they could stay rich and in power and that there's no way anyone could do all of that and then come back with a disdain for the government of the time and of conservatives in general.

Nahh we must all be latte sipping lefty scum who would never risk their comfortable lifestyle, let alone their life, to try to make things better for anyone else on this dirtball.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Grondoth posted:

the gently caress

Is too bad he had to get probated, I like different opinions so I don't feel like living in a echo chamber. But what he said had not structure, was what It look to me like rabid fanatics ideological memes. It had a lot of rythm to it, like a rapper, so I love it.

On his last message I think he whats angry because people here in this forum did not fight in some war or something. Thats the mindset of Starship Troopers, I believe, where rights are given to soldiers that serve in the battle against bugs. His a interesting mindset, have some merit, but is not practical because then in times of peace nobody is important. So make so you need to war against somebody so somebody is important. War is the biggest crime of all, so it seems a philosophy that need to commit crimes to exist. A ideology of criminals.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
I don't know what the hell is going on in this thread but here's a new Bad Reporter:

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

Eh, it was a good rant, but not "Eat a Bowl of gently caress" good.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

I don't know what the hell is going on in this thread but here's a new Bad Reporter:

i haven't laughed this hard at a bad reporter in a while

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

.Edward Penischin posted:

Eh, it was a good rant, but not "Eat a Bowl of gently caress" good.
That's a high fuckin' bar tho.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I like cartoons

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

Memento posted:

I think the most hilarious part about that little brain malfunction was his assumption that no one in this thread ever went anywhere really lovely to shoot at and be shot at by people who were trying to preserve their way of life as well. Or that both sides did all that at the behest of old rich men in power so they could stay rich and in power and that there's no way anyone could do all of that and then come back with a disdain for the government of the time and of conservatives in general.

Nahh we must all be latte sipping lefty scum who would never risk their comfortable lifestyle, let alone their life, to try to make things better for anyone else on this dirtball.

well that's a pretty accurate description of what I'm all about to be fair

also reading political cartoons on the internet

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Utnayan posted:

You were no where. You never amounted to poo poo in your double talk. EVER. You are the science teacher that was locked in a closet since 1256AD. You are the person that actually doesn't believe in love for others as you sit there from your keyboard. Typing what it means to be human, BUT YOU WERE NOT THERE AS YOU SAVED A 4 YEAR OLD FROM ISIS. You NEVER would you loving coward. Because while others do the deed? You sit there and talk so much bullshit that trump just elected DUE TO IT. Come at me. YOU. Or anyone else thats a sorry rear end art student not even knowing what we protect out here.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I couldn't help but read this in the Kelly voice. The weird raspy one he uses when doing his videos about cartooning.

And then I wasn't sure if they were being satirical, but gosh darnit it's hard to take it seriously after hearing it like that.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
After ten years of :geno: video games are good :geno: this a great new posting style

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
Shut up about that guy now thanks

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

I wish this 'artist' would cut it out. 1/3 of his comics are about gender identity bias against trans women and in no way political.

Like, we get it, we can't bear children, but we're not sitting around blaming an imaginary stork. What a waste of paint strokes and brain cells.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

I've seen so many political cartoons I now process ones like this as just being two happy reapers having a fun time in the playground.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

MageMage posted:

I wish this 'artist' would cut it out. 1/3 of his comics are about gender identity bias against trans women and in no way political.

Like, we get it, we can't bear children, but we're not sitting around blaming an imaginary stork. What a waste of paint strokes and brain cells.

It would be a lot easier for transwomen to have kids if they just had to talk a bird into respecting their gender identity, to be fair.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

exmarx posted:

Shut up about that guy now thanks

The more I look at this, the more I realize I can't make out what the right skeleton is supposed to be wearing flag-wise. Is that the UK flag?

Archonex fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Nov 25, 2016

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Archonex posted:

That's the UK flag, right? If so people don't really think that Brexit and Trump getting elected are equivalent, right?

I mean, they are mutually stupid moves but still.

Edit: Or is this one of those "Well they did something dumb as hell so they're as bad as/worse than us!" thing that people do when they're flailing for anything to ignore the fact that they're stuck in a lovely situation?

Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Archonex posted:

The more I look at this, the more I realize I can't make out what the right skeleton is supposed to be wearing flag-wise. Is that the UK flag?
Russia.

• Locked thread