Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

did you show him the clip of alex jones grunting, groaning, gurgling, and poo poo?

I think I asked him if he thought Hillary and Obama were literal demons from hell and he said "well sometimes he gets carried away but he's right about a lot of things!!"

I am probably gonna email some youtubes to my mom just to be like hey you know this is where dad gets all his news now right

She prob won't say anything to him about it but can't hurt, at least she'll know not to take anything he says seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jazerus posted:

catch your dad in bed with a goblin

just pray it's a WoW style goblin

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Stefan Prodan posted:

I think I asked him if he thought Hillary and Obama were literal demons from hell and he said "well sometimes he gets carried away but he's right about a lot of things!!"

I am probably gonna email some youtubes to my mom just to be like hey you know this is where dad gets all his news now right

She prob won't say anything to him about it but can't hurt, at least she'll know not to take anything he says seriously

All the things they think he's right on aren't going to happen as he ignores campaign rhetoric lol

Idiots

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

DAILY IOSPACE HOT TAKE:
🍆🍆🍆🍆💩💩💩💩

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
your hot take is eggplants?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

To get you to get vote for me I filled your head with fantastic lies and now that I won I'm going back to reward the rich

No one could have predicted this

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Stefan Prodan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y0hBq5X3Oc

i'm rollin' hillary

i'm the darkheart

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
will trump be allowed to keep his iPhone for presidential tweets is what I really need to know

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Trump will keep his phone if he wants to. The only "allowed" is how much the president allows the NSA to tell him what to do.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jazerus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y0hBq5X3Oc

i'm rollin' hillary

i'm the darkheart

carl the cuck slayer really comes across as a cuck here

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Agrajag posted:

did you show him the clip of alex jones grunting, groaning, gurgling, and poo poo?

You mean any clip of Alex Jones?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Pon de Bundy posted:

will trump be allowed to keep his iPhone for presidential tweets is what I really need to know

he uses an android, iphone is staff tweets

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Agrajag posted:

trump pulling out of NAFTA ain't gonna boost poo poo same with effectively killing TPP because the only result is further economic isolation when China steps in with its own trade agreement for that region.

there's going to be a huge economic realignment and america will have a vastly diminished influence

You're right that trade wars are a legitimate threat. I don't think (aka I hope) he pulls out of NAFTA entirely. He seems open to renegotiation. He seems hell-bent on killing TPP though. So that will hurt us in the long run as China cleans up on global trade.

Someone else mentioned taxes. Tax cuts aren't going to magically fix the economy. It will help the stock market though. And people are already looking at stocks going up and thinking that Trump is good for the economy. Yeah that money will go to the 1% but 'nothing matters' will kick in and his base will still love it.

The US economy was already well ahead of Europe. Unemployment is down. Wages are finally beginning to rise. Inflation is going to ramp up under Trump but was coming up anyway.

So what I'm saying is, short-term the economy does well. Tax cuts, business regulation cuts, EPA cuts. All help corporations bottom lines. Long term I think we're turbo hosed though. It just matters if the repercussions show up in the next four years. Or if the economy stalls even with this poo poo if adrenaline. If not then we'll have 8 years of this administration.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

He is going to start a war with Iran and lots of people are going to die because of his utter incompetence.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

His name will be cursed for a thousand generations.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

don't forget Dodd frank repeal leading to massive overleverged banks that collapse in a gentle breeze!

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Agrajag posted:

now that Orange fascisto is president-elect if he even tweets anything that implies defaulting on us debt poo poo will hit the fan bigly

i'm betting this happens sooner rather than later. The bedrock of the economy of the entire world is based on the fact that the US will always pay its debts and will never default on them, literally every financial algorithm written by every finance company/bank/mutual fund has this assumption hard coded in. When, not if, when Donald Trump implies that the US will not pay back a certain amount of sovereign debts (perhaps to China, perhaps to Mexico to 'pay for the wall') it's going to cause a recession that dwarfs 2008 and is more along the lines of the great depression.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Lawman 0 posted:

His name will be cursed for a thousand generations.

dubyas already being Redeemed so i dunno about that

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
The united States of trump

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
boy You guys are gloomy , i think Trump is also terrified he might destroy the economy and will keep the hard stuff to pence while he figures out how to make the White House look like Versailles

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

dubyas already being Redeemed so i dunno about that

his painting has certianly improved

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
lol thinking that republicans actually believe that the stock market correlates to business health

if that were true they'd be singing the praises of barack hussein superallah obama

lol that thinking that republicans believe anything

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

he's got this weird psuedo fauvism going on and i dig it

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Al! posted:

he's got this weird psuedo fauvism going on and i dig it

this unironically owns

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
what the gently caress he's naked while the ghost of an Iraqi child accuses him !

How many people would take 8 more years of post painting dubya over trump

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this can't be real, can it????

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

The reality is that the only way to deal with an overwhelming refugee crisis is by directly intervening in wherever the source of the refugees is, and everything else is just a stop gap while you hope the problem resolves itself

this is a bit old but I wanted to add; as much as my heart goes out to people and I wish we could save everyone, the simple matter is humanitarian crises are the usually the result of events long past finally having their consequences hit home and a lack of preparation for these crisises ahead of time.

How do you solve a humanity crisis? Don't destabilize a region and exile its military and political class and then have no plan to deal with or rebuild. Prepare for refuges you expect in 5 to 10 years buy building housing and communities in anticipation. Plan ahead in a way that no one in the modern world ever does.

Right now, it's too late. We will not save everyone. People will be left behind, people will suffer and die.

This is why global warming is such and important topic; because right now we can see it coming down the pipe and if we don't gear up for it it'll be Syria all over again, only 10 times worse

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Al! posted:

his painting has certianly improved

:wtc:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I can't believe how well president-elect Jeb!'s transition is going. Gives me hope for the next four years in this alternate and better timeline.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pon de Bundy posted:

what the gently caress he's naked while the ghost of an Iraqi child accuses him !

it's little elian gonzalez asking w to take revenge on the clintons

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
that painting is from the onion but still hilarious.

also my bro is a painter and he wants to paint pretty pictures with george w. bush.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

mastershakeman posted:

her legacy is winning a senate primary after her husband cleared the field for her to run essentially unopposed then coasting to general election victory in a blue state in a prez year. then winning an incumbent reelection against a nobody. then losing a primary and a general in the most pathetic ways possible, including being the first candidate in half a century to lose despite (massively ) outspending her opponent

her legacy is being the worst politician of all time

If you want someone to blame for President Trump, then try Rudy Giuliani. If he hadn't dropped out of the 2000 NY Senate race after coming down with an unfortunate case of wife-cheating, he might have beat Hillary in that race and quashed her political career in its infancy. Giuliani was coming off a stint as America's mayor who cleaned up NYC and Hillary Clinton was a carpetbagger.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Pon de Bundy posted:

This might help clear things up.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'm blaming president trump on people who buy and consume dip and chewing tobacco

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

I'm blaming president trump on people who buy and consume dip and chewing tobacco

same

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

boy You guys are gloomy , i think Trump is also terrified he might destroy the economy and will keep the hard stuff to pence while he figures out how to make the White House look like Versailles

pence will also destroy the economy though

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

now im sad famous mass murderer geroge w bush isn't a better artist

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Pon de Bundy posted:

he'll just be robosigning stuff that does destroy the economy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

pence is like the quiet polite serial killer next to Murderin' Jim

he's still a monster but it's hard to notice when when Murderin' Jim just somehow killed an inmate with his own frozen poo poo

• Locked thread