Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

jason is the most underrated of the crew imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

"The game realizes it's a video game" - Brad Shoemaker, 2016

Lol this is a real quote

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It took Brad playing the same game for like 9 months straight without ever apparently looking at the UI

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Austin initially got into games journalism because people noticed a manifesto he wrote in defense of Call of Duty 4 in a Kotaku comments section.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Tender Bender posted:

Austin initially got into games journalism because people noticed a manifesto he wrote in defense of Call of Duty 4 in a Kotaku comments section.

im hoping the same thingf happens for me on this veyr website

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

trying to jack off posted:

im hoping the same thingf happens for me on this veyr website

Get in line

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

can we get a link

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/801472185026183168

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

mods please rename me Denim Hammer Pants

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

Fumaofthelake posted:

To be fair there are a bevy of additional reasons that Rorie sucks.

one big chomp

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

omg

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Cat Machine posted:

can we get a link

He talks about it in his latest podcast I dunno where the post might be :smith:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Big boy, big jeans

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.

HolePisser1982 posted:

having a lovely attitude and work ethic is major negative points for big bad brad

Brad doesn't suffer from either of those things. He just has a very un-entertaining personality and is bad at videogames.

Too bad for us that he's a founding member of our favorite website where we watch entertaining people play videogames.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Austin on the Beastcast

big booya

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Rorie hates Sleeping Dogs on the basis that dating Emma Stone was a complete let down. He also gets aggressively creepy whenever she comes up.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Zaggitz posted:

Rorie hates Sleeping Dogs on the basis that dating Emma Stone was a complete let down. He also gets aggressively creepy whenever she comes up.
what do you mean

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Zaggitz posted:

aggressively creepy
checks out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sir John Feelgood posted:

what do you mean

In this week's podcast when someone mentioned Sleeping Dogs he started talking about Emma Stone and how beautiful she was, and that she's on the cover of this month's Elle. It was fairly unsettling

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

In this week's podcast when someone mentioned Sleeping Dogs he started talking about Emma Stone and how beautiful she was, and that she's on the cover of this month's Elle. It was fairly unsettling

tgats loving win

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Jasons going to probably be streaming some anime games instead of UPF, so that should be fun

Ratzinc
Aug 14, 2004

MY BALLS ARE THE SIZE OF GRAPEFRUITS

In Training posted:

Ugh, he thinks she's attractive and saw her picture on a Magazine when he was at the grocery store checking out with his spicy Latina GF, what a creep!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

In Training posted:

he used to do this on screeneds podcast too

was a bit weird but he's a weird dude so w/e

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ratzinc posted:

Ugh, he thinks she's attractive and saw her picture on a Magazine when he was at the grocery store checking out with his spicy Latina GF, what a creep!

He said the phrase "America's sweetheart" like 6 times

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ugh

Ratzinc
Aug 14, 2004

MY BALLS ARE THE SIZE OF GRAPEFRUITS

In Training posted:

He said the phrase "America's sweetheart" like 6 times

Listen, he sucks, but you can fault a man for wanting to do the horizontal limbo with EmSto? Rorie has a big sexual appetite and hell, you can't teach that! :cheers:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
i can't hate Rorie because of his love of dogs

man loves a good pupp

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Ratzinc posted:

Listen, he sucks, but you can fault a man for wanting to do the horizontal limbo with EmSto? Rorie has a big sexual appetite and hell, you can't teach that! :cheers:

Leave.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I don't hate Rorie I just think it would be extremely exhausting to be his friend or coworker.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
i would hang out with the Rorster in a dog park cause he'd be like "nawwww puppy!" for hours

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

horizontal limbo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Moola posted:

i would hang out with the Rorster in a dog park cause he'd be like "nawwww puppy!" for hours

Ratzinc posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
this thread draws out some people

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i guess that passes for lulzy poo poo in the epic AIDS version of the gb thread in the podcast forum

Soral
May 30, 2009

dogs are overrated

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Moola posted:

i can't hate Rorie because of his love of dogs

man loves a good pupp

he wants to gently caress them

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Moola posted:

hed stand there quietly and constantly adjust his underwear, rub his hands on the front of his jeans and put his hands in hisbpockets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
imagine working somewhere where one guy always bikes into work then showers at the office and never shuts up about it, leaves half a dozen pairs of shoes around his cube, spends most of his days looking at pictures of dogs then reposting them to his tumbler, uses team meetings as his only time to read emails, thus ignoring everything he's supposed to be paying attention to, then when you ask him anything related to his job, he just complains about diet bagel shmear and the temperature of the coke machine

you would punch that dumb face the moment you got the chance