Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

you heard it folks, riot sells skins so whenever they eat turds, its calculated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
marc merril sleeps nude in an oxygen tent that he believes gives him 'sexual power's

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

marc merril sleeps nude in an oxygen tent that he believes gives him 'sexual power's

thats the kind of powerful behavior you can engage in when you sell those skins, brother

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
https://twitter.com/FionnOnFire/status/802146912526692352

yesssssss

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

rip rox

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Lovechop posted:

hes right

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Which Korean superstars are coming to NA?

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

now that smeb officially left rox i hope TL smeb and reignover is true because seeing such an incredible amount of talent miss worlds entirely would be pretty funny

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I hope there are teaser pictures where Smeb is hiding up the number 4.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
SKT Smeb + Peanut, world domination 4 ever :allears:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Peanut wouldn't work on SKT, people hate on Bengi and Blank but that's the only style of jungler they should ever use.

Duke being unable to communicate with his team and losing so much map awareness now that he's on a really good team is weird as heck tho

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Shame to see the Tigers completely disintegrate after such a great run. Maybe someone'll bring over Peanut and let him have a relaxing NA vacation for a few years while he earns a gazillion dollars in streaming money.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Wonder what dig will look like with all that basketball money

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Vermain posted:

Shame to see the Tigers completely disintegrate after such a great run. Maybe someone'll bring over Peanut and let him have a relaxing NA vacation for a few years while he earns a gazillion dollars in streaming money.

Peanut is actually a really good streamer, I wouldn't be surprised to see him go to NA or LPL and make a gazillion dollars streaming and playing for a marginal team.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

rabidsquid posted:

Peanut wouldn't work on SKT, people hate on Bengi and Blank but that's the only style of jungler they should ever use.

Duke being unable to communicate with his team and losing so much map awareness now that he's on a really good team is weird as heck tho

People hating on Bengi are dumb, but Blank legit sucks and somebody who does the job better wouldn't go amiss.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Transient People posted:

People hating on Bengi are dumb, but Blank legit sucks and somebody who does the job better wouldn't go amiss.

Blank was ok when Bengi was out with wrist trouble or w/e but Bengi is clearly a tier above.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
http://esportsobserver.com/sources-...e-cancellation/

didn't see this posted anywhere on the last two pages, but what do you guys think about this? pretty strange that echofox would want to poach anyone since they already have keith and froggen, the two best carry players of all time

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
TL;DR Riot made a agreement that only Echo Fox signed (The only team not to sign into Regi's list of demands) and if teams don't sign this agreement before the season starts, all teams forfeit their spots and all players become free agents and Riot fills in the teams the way they feel like it.

Is that right?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

stump collector posted:

http://esportsobserver.com/sources-...e-cancellation/

didn't see this posted anywhere on the last two pages, but what do you guys think about this? pretty strange that echofox would want to poach anyone since they already have keith and froggen, the two best carry players of all time
"Per a source, Riot told team owners that it would ensure the right of Echo Fox—the only team that didn’t challenge Riot on the upcoming changes in the leaked November letter—to poach from any other team, should those other teams not sign the new agreement.

Update (11:17am PST): Another source has come forward claiming that Echo Fox has already attempted to poach at least one player contracted to another team. This poaching attempt was apparently done with Riot’s “encouragement.” This player’s team has in turn gone to Riot and asked them to enforce LCS’ poaching rules. We have contacted Riot further for more clarification on the matter."

i kinda have my doubts that riot's esports department is quite stupid enough to do this poo poo beyond vague threats but on the other hand i have no doubt that echo fox's management are stupid enough to try to poach players on the basis of said vague threats lol

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Now, when people say riot is bad at business, THIS is what they're talking about

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
I bet Monte is just over the loving moon about this

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
mmm i do love some anonymous statements alleging inflammatory information

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

also quoting single individual anonymous sources even if they confirm your priors is really bad journalism, so par for the course e-sports but whatever :shrug:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

rabidsquid posted:

you heard it folks, riot sells skins so whenever they eat turds, its calculated

lol. why would you conclude from what i wrote that riot calculates being bad at xyz? they just don't care. it's not a decision, it's an oversight that has absolutely no impact on them.

"riot is bad at business" is nonsense. "riot's business is not what i want it to be" is the accurate statement.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Riot is only good at making money.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i'd love it if rick fox finally got revenge for regi squealing on his visas and poached half the tsm squad

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lovechop posted:

i'd love it if rick fox finally got revenge for regi squealing on his visas and poached half the tsm squad

same tbh

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Lovechop posted:

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
Riot loving sucks and i just got a new survey mailed to me so ima tell them

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Lovechop posted:

Also: I'm not sure what I feel about this rumor mill about TL getting both RO and Smeb.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I wonder how much money Regi actually has to throw around these days. TSM is a big brand, but the sheer amount of liquidity some of these new orgs have must be scaring the pants off of him.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Is there supposed to be a joke here

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

thats scarra

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

And??

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i promise you there has never been a picture of scarra that isn't funny

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Lovechop posted:

i promise you there has never been a picture of scarra that isn't funny

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

http://tsm.gg/news/thank-you-weldon

lol

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

e: double post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
wait

why

if someone can sum up weldon's incredibly long videos that the announcement appears to be apologizing for i'd appreciate it because i'm not going to watch them

• Locked thread