Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Augus posted:

Donald Trump thinks McDonalds is cleaner and therefore healthier than a 5-star restaurant because he doesn't want 10 different people touching his food because he'a a rich rear end in a top hat who thinks normal people are disgusting and beneath him.
I don't buy that Trump likes fast food as much as he does. It's just another bullshit part of his "every man" mythos.

e: Ed Balls

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Nov 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

holy poo poo UK what did you do to deserve this man??

well the only difference i can see right now is the queen so another victory for the monarchy

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
just posting this again

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802499192237080576

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

I don't buy that Trump likes fast food as much as he does. It's just another bullshit part of his "every man" mythos.

trump is loving obsessed with the appearance of wealth, i think he just really likes fast food because he's a child

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Nichael posted:

counterpoint: he has really really lovely taste in everything else, why would food be any different

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Nichael posted:

Nah, he definitely likes it. He's an obese moron with no sense of decency or class.

He's also arrogant and easily influenced by other shallow capitalists, just because he deals in it doesn't mean he has the self-awareness to see the wires and know when the system is working him.

Augus fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Nov 26, 2016

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

zen death robot posted:

I heard it was the bomb

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Agrajag posted:

i dunno man. america did invent the atom bomb and all the crappy testing that went along with it and the threat of MAD

Much of the hosed up places in the world today are the result of some European power deciding to colonize it, economically exploit it, and treat the existing people there like total pieces of poo poo. And the only reason they stopped wasn't because they all of a sudden discovered their conscience and disavowed it all. They stopped because they were too weak to continue with it. So some European head of state lecturing America on world affairs is the most stupid and hypocritical thing ever, and should be treated as an absolute waste of time.

Also two gigantic wars in which a poo poo load of people died. Also connected to their global stupidity. Although they sort of got what they deserved when te entire continent was more or less destroyed and afterwards nobody gave a poo poo about what they wanted to do or say anymore.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

sounds lovely where do I sign up

https://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/demon-core-the-strange-death-of-louis-slotin/

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
THATS what i wanted from presidentrump

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dead!

:tutbutt: D E A D :tutbutt:

Al! posted:

i think his cousin, anthony michael balls was terrible on SNL (hall is a stage name)

at least Michael C. Balls has a career as a ball watcher

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

obama's still in power though, so thats 2 enemies of democracy destroyed personally by barack obama

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

trump is loving obsessed with the appearance of wealth, i think he just really likes fast food because he's a child

Yea plus he has the physique to prove he isn't just sitting surrounded by big macs and kfc buckets for photo ops

He is numb to all pleasure other than the taste of salt/fat, the subjugation of the less powerful, and/or Ivanka's boobs and butt

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I bet Trump is jealous of Castro

already done with the hard parts of governance

his release from this horrible world on every front page around the world

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

close, it's severely missing in congrats appreciation

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Vladimir Putin posted:

Much of the hosed up places in the world today are the result of some European power deciding to colonize it, economically exploit it, and treat the existing people there like total pieces of poo poo. And the only reason they stopped wasn't because they all of a sudden discovered their conscience and disavowed it all. They stopped because they were too weak to continue with it. So some European head of state lecturing America on world affairs is the most stupid and hypocritical thing ever, and should be treated as an absolute waste of time.

Also two gigantic wars in which a poo poo load of people died. Also connected to their global stupidity. Although they sort of got what they deserved when te entire continent was more or less destroyed and afterwards nobody gave a poo poo about what they wanted to do or say anymore.

but enough about the united states

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

obama's still in power though, so thats 2 enemies of democracy destroyed personally by barack obama

3 if you count the damage that usurper obama has done to the dem party

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
The recount will change nothing. Donald J Trump will be president. The quicker y'all accept it, the easier it will be for y'all.

It's over. He won. Get over it already

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Uh

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

3 if you count the damage that usurper obama has done to the dem party

unstoppable warrior barack obama

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Covok posted:

The recount will change nothing. Donald J Trump will be president. The quicker y'all accept it, the easier it will be for y'all.

you're a couple days late to this particular meltdown bud

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Covok posted:

I highly doubt a single person in this thread truly believes that the recount will uncover that Hillary Clinton is our real new president

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

theo nly people who have hope for a recount changing anything are the hemming and hawing moderates and facebook status warriors

everybody else has accepted it and has begun to plan and train accordingly, be it for mosque burning or deplorable bashing

Stein is just scamming morons. The Dems are involved in requesting recounts, it just doesn't seem like it because requesting recounts doesn't require millions of dollars.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Covok posted:

everyone had to put up with your apocalyptic raving for two straight weeks you stupid motherfucker, you don't get to play Mr. Reasonable now

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Covok posted:

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

A successful recount would be way more damaging to the union, than not.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

There's a significant portion of this country who seriously want the EC or recounts to unseat Trump because now they realize they're on record sayign poo poo like Trump won't be that bad or that Clinton is just as bad or worse and they know full well that their every word will be force fed to them for years as the most incompetent and corrupt admin in history loots and burns down the country

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
It's barely a union at this point

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Nonsense posted:

Dehumanize yourself and face to the purge 2017.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Oxxidation posted:

everyone had to put up with your apocalyptic raving for two straight weeks you stupid motherfucker, you don't get to play Mr. Reasonable now

lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Vertical Lime posted:

gonna pick up a 128gb sandisk flash drive i already ordered at best buy tomorrow for $20

also i believe i had mr balls as the people's champion

https://twitter.com/bbcstrictly/status/802599783869231104

nice, I got this one

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sandisk-extreme-plus-128gb-microsdxc-uhs-i-class-10-memory-card/5110501.p?skuId=5110501

I love winning

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nonsense posted:

look, everything going forward is doing untold damage to the republic, there's no avoiding that. Donald's going to lose the popular bigly and still get crowned, his gaggle of incompetents will loot the country, and CHYNA is going to take advantage of our upcoming Iranian War to box us out of every market other than Europe. That's if nothing changes. He's broadly despised but will govern as though he has 100% approval ratings, and when he realizes he doesn't he will nuke Chicago

Hail fuckin Satan baby

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

I have visited Iowa and it's horrible

Des Moines is *okay*

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Des Moines is *okay*

no "city" in the midwest (with maybe the exception of minneapolis) is okay

Covok
May 27, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

look, everything going forward is doing untold damage to the republic, there's no avoiding that. Donald's going to lose the popular bigly and still get crowned, his gaggle of incompetents will loot the country, and CHYNA is going to take advantage of our upcoming Iranian War to box us out of every market other than Europe. That's if nothing changes. He's broadly despised but will govern as though he has 100% approval ratings, and when he realizes he doesn't he will nuke Chicago

Hail fuckin Satan baby

lol if you think elections will exist in 4 years.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Des Moines is *okay*

Hell that might as well be on their city welcome sign

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Epic High Five posted:

There's a significant portion of this country who seriously want the EC or recounts to unseat Trump because now they realize they're on record sayign poo poo like Trump won't be that bad or that Clinton is just as bad or worse and they know full well that their every word will be force fed to them for years as the most incompetent and corrupt admin in history loots and burns down the country

Pretty much, a lot of the people in my circles who were all 'ya know both of them are basically the same' all of a sudden jumped on the 'the EC has the DUTY to step in' and recount trains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Covok posted:

lol if you think elections will exist in 4 years.

are you saying this seriously? :chloe:

I mean we did this poo poo like once as a joke but you seem to hammer this point a lot.

Only thing is certain...is death...

literally the only thing that could be topped in 2016 is a scientist accidently finds a way to immortalize the human race because something something TELOMERES and I'll have to do a spit take and go DEATH IS NOT CERTAIN?! :byodame:

• Locked thread