Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheShrike
Oct 30, 2010

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Try to get to a quiet place, maybe wrap yourself tightly with a blanket. Is there anyone at home who can help you?

It's gonna be tough since I'm travelling through airports, but I'll ask the people around me to assist - maybe they can become goons and we can start a goon civil war against Westworld dweebs.

"DOES ANYONE HAVE STAIRS IN THEIR HOUSE"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Kontradaz posted:

I'm just here for the people sputtering like spazzes about "face-blind goons" like it's some personal merit to be able to recognize every character of a TV show.

It's actually an autism joke, to go along with the language difficulties and strange obsessive preoccupations

And yes normal people can tell faces apart.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

You guys are really setting the bar high with identifying characters. Fuckin losers

Fooz
Sep 26, 2010

Please Westworld, end this tomorrow.

Skizzzer
Sep 27, 2011
this thread sucks

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

if you couldn't immediately tell that the outlaw with the tattoo covering half her face who's been onscreen for like five minutes was the same as the nicely dressed generic blonde lady robot retard who was onscreen for three seconds five weeks later then i just don't even know what to say other than gently caress you, idiot

but seriously

Sulman
Apr 29, 2003

What did you do that for?

Kazy posted:

But why would the MiB remember her after 30+ years, and after seeing hundreds of hosts over the years? Do you remember the person who welcomed you to your first Wal-Mart?

If she was hot you would, definitely.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I got fuckin owned, to say the least.

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.
Hey a bunch of posts in the Westworld thread let me see what everyone is talking abo-

:yikes:

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

romanowski posted:

if you couldn't immediately tell that the outlaw with the tattoo covering half her face who's been onscreen for like five minutes was the same as the nicely dressed generic blonde lady robot retard who was onscreen for three seconds five weeks later then i just don't even know what to say other than gently caress you, idiot

but seriously

Poe's law in action

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

squidgee posted:

Hey a bunch of posts in the Westworld thread let me see what everyone is talking abo-

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

squidgee posted:

Your first mistake was clicking

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Professor Shark posted:

Your first mistake was clicking

My first mistake was thinking goons could behave themselves for a week between episodes

n4
Jul 26, 2001

Poor Chu-Chu : (
I enjoy this show and Evan Rachel Wood is hot.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Here is my Westworld opinion: it's good.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Phuzzy posted:

My first mistake was thinking goons could behave themselves for a week between episodes

You would have to have made wayyy more mistakes before that to end up here

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Finally caught up with the thread. All I have to say about Westworld is this: gently caress faces. In the year of our Lord, 2016, I have seen the light.

Thank you, thread.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Phuzzy posted:

Finale spoilers: You're a goon too!

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

The Dave posted:

What stairs?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The Dave posted:

Doesn't look like anything to me :confused:

Fooz
Sep 26, 2010

Ford is a goon calling it now

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Initiate photoslops

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Person of Interest is sucking a lot of Are Solgers cock right now, feels very network, I hope it gets better

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!
I have an opinion, and your opinion sucks.

HBO's Westworld: Have you ever questioned the nature of these forums?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Sad to report that Amazon's Alexa doesn't have a scripted answer for "Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?"

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

n4 posted:

I enjoy this show and Evan Rachel Wood is hot.

Is she the only actress out there with Evan as a first name? I feel like there's one more, or someone with a similar name?

Johnny Truant posted:

Finally caught up with the thread. All I have to say about Westworld is this: gently caress faces.

How about you catch up to the show? That happened at the orgy episodes back.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

kimbo305 posted:

Even for HBO, that episode was pretty over the top.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

kimbo305 posted:

Is she the only actress out there with Evan as a first name? I feel like there's one more, or someone with a similar name?

Contrapasso is a great episode. Also the only one where Dolores gets those tits out.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

She did? :confused:

Fooz
Sep 26, 2010

Literally the first shot of the show...

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
First face blindness and now tit blindness?

:ohdear:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I thought her hair covered her boobs

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

Professor Shark posted:

I thought her hair covered her boobs

There's a couple of side shots and i feel like a creepy rear end bastard. I just rewatched it yesterday and saw it. It's when she's talking to Ford.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I just rewatched it now and can CONFIRM BOOBS

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

She's done full frontal for HBO before, no biggie.

But if you're hounding for some ERW nipple watch Across the Universe or the last episode of Mildred Pierce. Into the Forest, too. You get bonus Ellen Page nipples there.

it's me i'm the creepy bastard

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I forgot she was in Mildred Pierce!

I don't need to see her naked that bad though, eventually Brazzers will have a Westworld rip

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Has anyone said that the park is on Mars? Because it is

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

She was brilliant in it, too. Glad to see her doing some serialized/tv work again. Girl isn't in nearly enough stuff these days.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Hakkesshu posted:

Has anyone said that the park is on Mars? Because it is

Terraformed Mars millenia into the future?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Gonz posted:

Terraformed Mars millenia into the future?

It's under a big dome. It was originally built as a theme park, but is now being used to attempt to design female robots that can actually produce babies because the only people who actually went to the wildwest sex park were horny lonely men and then the earf got destroyed by aliens while a bunch of the horny lonely nerds were at the park and now they have to figure out how to make the sexbots make babies so they can carry on the human/robot race.

So it's like thailand, but mars.

• Locked thread