Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

we put motherfuckers on the moon. drove a goddamn golf cart around up there and yet these pencil-neck slapdicks can't come up with a way to loving count right

our incompetence is staggering

what if they didn't count right...on purpose

*turns into camera which zooms uncomfortably close to my face as music swells*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Serf posted:

we put motherfuckers on the moon. drove a goddamn golf cart around up there and yet these pencil-neck slapdicks can't come up with a way to loving count right

our incompetence is staggering

NASA isn't in charge of counting votes tho

and gently caress me i forgot how hard KSP is in the beginning after basically forgetting everything i knew

need some scott manley back in my life

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Covok posted:

Oh please, spare me.

I don't want Trump in office, but it's over. I'm trying to make it easier to accept. Hoping in these false hopes will only make it hurt 10x as much.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

Covok posted:

Oh please, spare me.

I don't want Trump in office, but it's over. I'm trying to make it easier to accept. Hoping in these false hopes will only make it hurt 10x as much.

Tbh I sort of support these meaningless rebellions just so that the history books will show that America wasn't given over to idiot fascism without protest

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

well, if a coin toss will settle the election, I've got just the thing

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Guys... it's happening!! Trump might be a total fraud and Hillary could be pres!!! Share this with all your friends and relike and detweet this if you care about this country!!!

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

zen death robot posted:

Trump sent a meltdown press release so it's already worth it

Serf
May 5, 2011

Karl Sharks posted:

NASA isn't in charge of counting votes tho

maybe they should be :colbert:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

a helpful bear posted:

Guys... it's happening!! Trump might be a total fraud and Hillary could be pres!!! Share this with all your friends and relike and detweet this if you care about this country!!!

This encapuslates the slackvist futility of this whole recount and hope for faithless electors.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Neurolimal posted:

i'l legit start planning to move to a new country if the lesson from this election for D's becomes "we must fight [white] voter fraud" instead of "we're kinda retarded"

:agreed:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Weeping Wound posted:

well, if a coin toss will settle the election, I've got just the thing

donald trump trading cards

all of them appear to be donald trump himself

hahaha amazing

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
The recount reality is this either result in Trump getting more of the popular vote or Clinton getting more of the popular vote: Trump is still president.

It's over.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
finely orients posting crystals such that they reflect that I am indeed not owned, while also showing that others pain gives me strength

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Yinlock posted:

hahaha amazing

...what are you supposed to trade? if everyone gets the 5 same cards, they're not trading cards :psyduck:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Covok posted:

The recount reality is this either result in Trump getting more of the popular vote or Clinton getting more of the popular vote: Trump is still president.

It's over.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Yinlock posted:

hahaha amazing

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Yinlock posted:

hahaha amazing

trump through the ages collectable cards.

I got 'trump smacking the poo poo out of his kid for not wearing a suit to a ballgame'

Covok
May 27, 2013

Your faith in Clinton winning this is...pitiful.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Karl Sharks posted:

...what are you supposed to trade? if everyone gets the 5 same cards, they're not trading cards :psyduck:

collect the whole set

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

passionate dongs posted:

finely orients posting crystals such that they reflect that I am indeed not owned, while also showing that others pain gives me strength

moves a rather large quartz to center of the table, invoking spirit of puppet master to bless my posting career

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Covok posted:

It's over.

If repeating this helps you feel better and come down from the fear of a Trump presidency then go ahead, friend. We all need a little peace of mind in whatever way we can get it.

EDIT: I don't mean that sarcastically even if it sounds like it

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

extremely ironic coming from a Canadian obsessed with us election results who is afraid of trump

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Covok posted:

Trump will be inaugrated in January. This is reality. Accept it.

And Hillary has every chance of winning.

And Trump will never win.

My friend, 2016 isn't over yet. Don't be certain about jackshit. This year has us by the goddamn short hairs.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Covok posted:

Your faith in Clinton winning this is...pitiful.

ive already said multiple times that i expect this to amount to nothing

i just find it hilarious instead of being mopey about it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

passionate dongs posted:

moves a rather large quartz to center of the table, invoking spirit of puppet master to bless my posting career

my skin begins to take on a yellowish hue and cornish texture...oh no...a counter spell formation!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Yinlock posted:

Not to mention Trumpy is taking it like Jill Stein just laughed at his tiny dick. Come on, at this point we're not in for four years of madness, we're in it to watch Donald Trump lose his hair due to having to work for the first time in his life and then poo poo himself as he has a heart attack during inauguration.

This whole year has been leading up to this: the ultimate destruction of Donald Trump. Enjoy the ride!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

im so happy for this because it lets me know despite being a political nerd, I know if I ever buy one of these and desperately want a Mike Huckabee chase rare I can kill myself because that's the gauge for 'too far'

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Can someone stop the guy who was being a boring sky-is-falling numbskull not three days ago from trying to post his way into being the rational one in the room.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Yinlock posted:

as a famous president once said "what have you got to lose"

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Fiction posted:

Can someone stop the guy who was being a boring sky-is-falling numbskull not three days ago from trying to post his way into being the rational one in the room.

which one that's pretty much every c-spam poster besides baloogan

Serf
May 5, 2011

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Not to mention Trumpy is taking it like Jill Stein just laughed at his tiny dick. Come on, at this point we're not in for four years of madness, we're in it to watch Donald Trump lose his hair due to having to work for the first time in his life and then poo poo himself as he has a heart attack during inauguration.

This whole year has been leading up to this: the ultimate destruction of Donald Trump. Enjoy the ride!

lmao if you think that Trump is going to do anything but coast by holding pointless self-fellating rallies while other people do the hard work of governing, which will still probably be a disaster because have you looked at his cabinet of doom

a lot of people are going to be destroyed, but Donald Trump is not among them

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Serf posted:

lmao if you think that Trump is going to do anything but coast by holding pointless self-fellating rallies while other people do the hard work of governing, which will still probably be a disaster because have you looked at his cabinet of doom

trump thinks this is how is presidency is gonna go

but then again trump thought he was gonna lose handily and then use his newfound cred with the Republicans to start a news network and look what happened

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Wtf? Hillary is from Park Ridge, Illinois not Chicago.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Serf posted:

maybe they should be :colbert:

twitch counts the vote would be better

Serf
May 5, 2011

Well What Now posted:

trump thinks this is how is presidency is gonna go

but then again trump thought he was gonna lose handily and then use his newfound cred with the Republicans to start a news network and look what happened

I'll believe it when I see it

and I don't want to see it because it would be an unmitigated disaster

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

twitch counts the vote would be better

twitch plays democracy

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Serf posted:

gently caress, I forgot about his stupid loving victory rallies he plans to hold.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

once again twitch has voted in popular write-in harambe, the dead gorilla who's lack of leadership has ushered in an unprecedented era of prosperity

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Well What Now posted:

which one that's pretty much every c-spam poster besides baloogan

i was actually melting down in the opposite direction, tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Pook Good Mook posted:

gently caress, I forgot about his stupid loving victory rallies he plans to hold.

hope you like them, because the next 4 years are gonna be one long victory tour that never stops

• Locked thread