Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Pirate Radar posted:

It's a game dude, not real life. It's literally the only time honor is real.

I hate Poois as much as the next guy does. But if you wouldn't do EXACTLY the same thing as he did in the same situation, you're an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Pirate Radar posted:

Why are you so upset over Lewis trying to win the WDC to the last lap?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Alonso WDC 2017

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Thanks Ants posted:

Alonso WDC 2017

title for the offseason thread please.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FAROOQ posted:

Hamilton in a newey-designed red bull with a 5% reduced engine deficit would destroy anything Mercedes could put out.

Yeah, Hamilton in a decent rbr would trash anyone on the grid.

Also: Congrats to Nico, your car broke down less. Nice job, champ!

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

DoctorGonzo posted:

I hope Ferrari builds a loving winning car next year.

Same but McLaren.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

remember when cool and buff driver young seb was 3rd in the wdc going into the last race and instead of weeping gently into his helmet asking other divers to help him he went out and won the whole thing? mmmmmnn

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

pik_d posted:

Why are you so upset over Lewis trying to win the WDC to the last lap?

Because no one is living or dying over his gamerscore WDC points

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

DoctorGonzo posted:

I hope Ferrari builds a loving winning car next year.

I hope I get a F1 seat next year

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

1500quidporsche posted:

title for the offseason thread please.
Wasn't that the title last offseason?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
But if you'd like to beep boop over how Lewisbot was totally right to do what he did then be my guest

Nico Rosberg is still the world champion

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Pirate Radar posted:

AHAHAHA don't believe everything your d&d games master tells you bro

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

remember when cool and buff driver young seb was 3rd in the wdc going into the last race and instead of weeping gently into his helmet asking other divers to help him he went out and won the whole thing? mmmmmnn

When you look back on it some of Sebs titles were very good in comparison.

Begall
Jul 28, 2008

Pirate Radar posted:

Because no one is living or dying over his gamerscore WDC points

It's a competition, you're supposed to try and win it

I'm cringing so hard :cripes:

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I am literally crying right now, I can't believe this is real. Now I know how American liberals felt on the day that Donald Trump was elected. Morally and ethically, Lewis Hamilton is an eight time world champion. But "officially", he is only a three time world champion. Less than Sebastian loving Vettel. And F1's Donald Trump Nico Rosberg will go down as a champion because the electoral college of F1 world championship points say he is despite losing the popular vote. This might be the worst thing that ever happened to me.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

This is the part that makes the least sense

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Pirate Radar posted:

But if you'd like to beep boop over how Lewisbot was totally right to do what he did then be my guest

This is embarrassing.

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?
"Shameful behavior. Even in this race you tried giving team orders in favor of your "undeserving" little champion."

"Underserved!!! Asking the team to have Lewis move over?! No! Why don't you go and try to take him? Because you know you can't! World champion? Nah!"

"MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS....cannot believe the team orders given to lewis. If Lewis was so slow, rosberg can do something called overtaking. They are in the same car. But instead rosberg asks lewis to let him through. Doesn't deserve the title."

Mercedes facebook is fun!

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

AHAHAHA don't believe everything your d&d games master tells you bro

That is my point, yes, thanks for summarizing my thoughts. What level wizard are you?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baron Corbyn posted:

I am literally crying right now, I can't believe this is real. Now I know how American liberals felt on the day that Donald Trump was elected. Morally and ethically, Lewis Hamilton is an eight time world champion. But "officially", he is only a three time world champion. Less than Sebastian loving Vettel. And F1's Donald Trump Nico Rosberg will go down as a champion because the electoral college of F1 world championship points say he is despite losing the popular vote. This might be the worst thing that ever happened to me.

Actually this is wrong. Nico won more points but won fewer races. Nico is Hillary Clinton.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

cry more Lewistards

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Falken posted:

"Shameful behavior. Even in this race you tried giving team orders in favor of your "undeserving" little champion."

"Underserved!!! Asking the team to have Lewis move over?! No! Why don't you go and try to take him? Because you know you can't! World champion? Nah!"

"MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS....cannot believe the team orders given to lewis. If Lewis was so slow, rosberg can do something called overtaking. They are in the same car. But instead rosberg asks lewis to let him through. Doesn't deserve the title."

Mercedes facebook is fun!

For a second I thought you were paraphrasing this thread

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Pirate Radar posted:

Best post in the thread, you just showed everyone that no matter the outcome, Nico is still WDC, making all your other posts shitposts. Welcome to my shitposting club, friend. You truly are a poo poo poster.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Baron Corbyn posted:

I need more of this before I am sated

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

El Hefe posted:

cry more Lewistards

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Baron Corbyn posted:

Lol source your quotes.

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?
I'm going to a protest outside the Brackley HQ as this result is not what I wanted. #notmyWDC #lh44 #hammertime

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#notmyWDC

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
When I get home from the bar I'm gonna go to formeleins-forum.de and just start copy-pasting comments.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

Actually this is wrong. Nico won more points but won fewer races. Nico is Hillary Clinton.

If F1 had a fair system like the American Electoral college, more points would be awarded to real races that Our Lewis won like Interlagos, Silverstone and Monaco. poo poo races in shitholes like Azerbaijan, Bahrain and Belgium that Fraudberg won would be F1's equivalent of Wyoming.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Jenson being awesome on C4 again

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Buttons pissed on wine

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Thanks Ants posted:

Jenson being awesome on C4 again

djssniper posted:

Buttons pissed on wine

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
I'm sad they didn't fix Buttons car and send him out to do donuts.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Verstappen 2017 WDC is going to be the best thing in the worst thread.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Pissed Jenson, best Jenson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

serious gaylord posted:

I'm sad they didn't fix Buttons car and send him out to do donuts.

yeah they should have just let him borrow the safety car

• Locked thread