Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Evil Eagle posted:

The pickup ability gets you items while you're just running around. If a pokemon with pickup has no hold item they'll pick one up randomly. In past games the items you get depended on the pokemon with pickup's level but which items you get at each level aren't documented for this game yet.

I got 5 meowths and I don't think they're picking up anything from just walking around. Is it a really low chance? I did get a few things from battles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

also theres no uber elite 4, p weird when it's been in every game since gen 3 i think?

They replaced witb champion defense title matches

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

drat it Nebby, listen to Lillie and get back in the loving bag :argh:

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oh8dp6E7As1r9je5m.mp4

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

BipolarAurora posted:

drat it Nebby, listen to Lillie and get back in the loving bag :argh:

I'm going to loving kill nevby

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Maybe it's crazy but i wish there was a Pokémon game where you could get every single Pokémon, not just some of them

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Maybe it's crazy but i wish there was a Pokémon game where you could get every single Pokémon, not just some of them

CAn you not get all the Pokemon in each game.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

You can when the bank opens up no?

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Apparently you can get all Pokémon with a copy of each generation 6 game, and now sun and moon together. $200 for a complete dex

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

:worship:

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Noice, have you decided on a nickname for the cute little guy yet? :3:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

chaining a petilil right now...not sure if I want to go all the way and go for a shiny this time though.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

that ivy guy posted:

Apparently you can get all Pokémon with a copy of each generation 6 game, and now sun and moon together. $200 for a complete dex

Well yeah or you can just trade

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Forums poster "Knuc U Kinte" was able to get all of the legendary pokemon with one simple trick: Listing dittos for trade and saying they were 6IV

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

Forums poster "Knuc U Kinte" was able to get all of the legendary pokemon with one simple trick: Listing dittos for trade and saying they were 6IV

Lol

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Ristolaz posted:

Sex slaves sell

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

BipolarAurora posted:

Sex slaves sell

This gives me an idea...

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Black Baby Goku posted:

This gives me an idea...
Got a Japanese copy on hand? :grin:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ristolaz posted:

Lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Bug Chaser trainer class just got more sinister

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

lol

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Ristolaz posted:

I can't believe they removed the feature to write your own text for the GTS

BipolarAurora posted:

Noice, have you decided on a nickname for the cute little guy yet? :3:

that ivy guy fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Nov 27, 2016

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Soral
May 30, 2009

i hate lillie

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Soral posted:

i hate lillie

she's all right.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
the last big plot fight (before the E4) is really good. i had to use stat-up items for maybe the second time in any pokemon game. very good gamerfeels

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

i hate lillie

What the hell

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Soral posted:

i hate lillie

Jesus Christ. Just when you couldn't get any worse..

Soral
May 30, 2009

her eyebrows piss me off

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Soral posted:

i hate lillie

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Soral posted:

her eyebrows piss me off

get back in the bag

Soral
May 30, 2009

ive been going to rehab for my pathological lying problems (my room mate staged an intervention when she found me crying in the bathroom insisting pokemon stars for the nintendo switch is real) where ive been told that negative response to truth i tell inhibits my recovery

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

PleasingFungus posted:

the last big plot fight (before the E4) is really good. i had to use stat-up items for maybe the second time in any pokemon game. very good gamerfeels

The secret boss: Clefable

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

get back in the bag

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

The secret boss: Clefable

That fucker has like 6000000 defense.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

In Training posted:

That fucker has like 6000000 defense.

I bred one in ORAS with cosmic power, moonblast, moonlight, and follow me. It was awesome in doubles. It held a flame orb so it was immune to most of the statuses too and I would just defense up a couple times then follow me every turn so my other guy could go ham

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

I bred one in ORAS with cosmic power, moonblast, moonlight, and follow me. It was awesome in doubles. It held a flame orb so it was immune to most of the statuses too and I would just defense up a couple times then follow me every turn so my other guy could go ham

what was the use of flame orb? so it causes a burn whenver she was paralyzed/slept/frozen and doesnt deal damage due to magic guard?

• Locked thread