Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

StrifeHira posted:

Arale is strong enough to survive a hit from Vegeta... and then kick him into the sky. Arale is God Tier, confirmed.

That's what I like to hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

that was a great episode, I especially enjoyed Pilaf getting driven into the ground by Gohan. everyone agreeing to let Pan get healed was a cute moment as well

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I knew Whis was keeping an eye on Bulma. They are not going to take any more of her crap. Shes on thin ice after the little "genocide of the gods" incident.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Ahaha, Bulma surpassing the Dragon's wish-granting ability through the power of cold hard cheddar was really funny, as was how much it offended the dragon.

...Also, remind me, do we know what happened to Pilaf and Shuu in the future? Did they get android'd? Goku'd? Zamasu'd? Future Mai didn't seem to give a poo poo.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if leaving one wish on the dragon will be important for a future crisis.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

funny episode

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Rutibex posted:

I wonder if leaving one wish on the dragon will be important for a future crisis.

Seems like if you don't use all the wishes the balls just become usable sooner? Or was I misunderstanding what Goku said at the beginning of the episode

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Spiritus Nox posted:

Yeah, that was probably the best thing they did with that whole bit.

Nah the best part was Goku's speculative "...but if you had a wig..." to Krillin at the beginning.

The sound Popo made when smiling was also worth a laugh.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

So we can firmly say that the power levels go Whis > Beerus > Bulma > Goku now.

Because Bulma's money power is maximum.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I can't wait until the most powerful being in all of reality, Bra, is born.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ImpAtom posted:

So we can firmly say that the power levels go Whis > Beerus > Bulma > Goku now.

Because Bulma's money power is maximum.

She built a new time machine in like a day, I am sure this experience is just going to make her sneakier. The power scale is thus:

Bulma > Zeno > Monaka > Trunks > Whis > Beerus > Goku

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Bulma is her own set of Dragon Balls, most powerful being in existence. I mean, she might compete with Arale, so we'll see what happens next week.

Staltran
Jan 3, 2013

Fallen Rib

Rutibex posted:

She built a new time machine in like a day, I am sure this experience is just going to make her sneakier. The power scale is thus:

Bulma > Zeno > Monaka > Trunks > Whis > Beerus > Goku

Half of her (future self's) notes got destroyed.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Staltran posted:

What self-respecting scientist doesn't make backups

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Pureauthor posted:

What self-respecting scientist doesn't make backups

bulma

all the time

hell between bulma dr. brief dr. frappe dr. gero and omori dragon ball scientists are really bad about backing up their poo poo!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Didn't Gero backup his personality on a computer, which was what finished working on Cell after he died?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Super... owns.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Rhonne posted:

Didn't Gero backup his personality on a computer, which was what finished working on Cell after he died?

think it having his personality is only in DBZA

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
Is no one going to ask why Bulma apparently has someone who can deliver a car-load of prostitutes young woman on speed dial?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

AndwhatIseeisme posted:

Is no one going to ask why Bulma apparently has someone who can deliver a car-load of prostitutes young woman on speed dial?
She runs a corporation. It's only natural for there to be exploitation involved. She's the omnipresent capitalist threat of the universe, a moneyed queen who has raised an army of Saiyans and other murderous aliens to do her bidding. Her wealth allows her to tear apart time itself...

The noble Zamasu of course realized this and tried to stand up to the tyranny of the Capsule Corporation and their alien watchdogs... And not even he, the prodigy, could defeat them.

Raxivace fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Nov 27, 2016

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Kelp Plankton posted:

Seems like if you don't use all the wishes the balls just become usable sooner? Or was I misunderstanding what Goku said at the beginning of the episode

Using one wish means the balls only need 6 months to recharge

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Staltran posted:

As if Bulma doesn't have photographic memory :rolleyes:

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Bulma becoming the most dangerous being in the universe was just the natural progression of her character arc of building ray guns at 6 and trying to shoot kid Goku.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I bet Oolong's wish was like world peace or something

Blinks77
Feb 15, 2012

Little Mac posted:

I would take that bet.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

This episode reminds me of that part in Harry Potter book 5 in which ALL the Time Turners get destroyed at the Ministry of Magic. "There, the timeline changing dingaling is gone now, no more plotholes, please shut up about it".

I like how they keep bringing back Original DB things, this time Roshi's mini-Gamera for long travels. Although It's weird that they keep refusing to show blood in freaking Dragon Ball to the point of having to make him do that faux nosebleed with steam(?).

More 18 is also welcome despite her world still consisting of just her husband and daughter. Bulma pretending to be Krillin was really fun.

And man, it was so WEIRD seeing her having a regular conversation with Goku like that, we might even see Chiaotzu and Goku talking to each other in this series!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Man where is the English dub already, I want to hear Chris Sabat'a take on Shenron stammering and whimpering as he struggles to maintain his form.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Blockhouse posted:

think it having his personality is only in DBZA

Wait...there was a reference to such in the Android 13 movie, I think. The real one, I mean.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Bloodly posted:

Wait...there was a reference to such in the Android 13 movie, I think. The real one, I mean.

Yeah, that isn't exclusive to the DBZA stuff. One of the games actually has the supercomputer resurrect as "Dr. Gero" in another android body for example.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Little Mac posted:

Given the food fetish in the show, I assume it was "I wish the nightmares about Goku eating pork would stop"

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Augus posted:

Man where is the English dub already, I want to hear Chris Sabat'a take on Shenron stammering and whimpering as he struggles to maintain his form.

You can summon him in the Xenoverse games and not select a wish for ages. He's more annoyed and confused there but it's something.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Petiso posted:

More 18 is also welcome despite her world still consisting of just her husband and daughter.

She spends her days being the Best Waifu, doting on her super cool husband, and thinking about new ways to make fat stacks of zenny to stockpile for her dragon horde (I'm guessing)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
She's in no rush to do anything since she is immortal and will live 4ever

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I want to check in on 17 and see how that park ranger job is treating him.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

...Does 17 ever visit his sister and neice?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

he knows bulma will somehow make him mow her lawn of some poo poo if he shows up. he sees how piccolo and krillin fair these days

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Manatee Cannon posted:

he knows bulma will somehow make him mow her lawn of some poo poo if he shows up. he sees how piccolo and krillin fair these days

Cell gets revived somehow.

Next shot is him weeding Bulma's garden with Yajirobe.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Funky Valentine posted:

Cell gets revived somehow.

Next shot is him weeding Bulma's garden with Yajirobe.

The Bean Daddy would never stoop to that level

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

he'd go even lower if it meant winning his limbo contest with korin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Spiritus Nox posted:

...Does 17 ever visit his sister and neice?

He canonically did offscreen but was too embarrassed to talk about his own family (wife, 2 adopted kids, 1 regular kid iirc).

• Locked thread