Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

Avshalom posted:

unfortunately that's not covered by medicare so i must rely on the kindness of strangers

Have you considered sheltering undocumented migrants in exchange for doing your menial tasks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I'm just spit balling ideas here

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
chicagos skyline is ominous when weather permits and you can see it through the haze of corruption

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hollismason posted:

Please work in your opinions on race and women in your posts

I'm in favor of both

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

On the plus side just bought some tamales from a guy with a cooler , okay wish me luck gonna eat cooler tamales

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Avshalom posted:

my velocity increases. i am a lethal cannonball. and what's this in my path? no! it's a flock of chelbs, innocently grazing

oh no :ohdear:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

boner confessor posted:

cities are simultaneously blasted hellzones from which african americans cannot escape the grinding poverty and gunfire as well as benighted cultural wastelands of hipster brewpubs where lazy young people spend daddy's money on $30 artisan cheeses while sneeringly deriding the working man on blogs

Yeah uptown and downtown

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Eating this tamale was a bad idea, please bury me with a copy of The Stranger

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the oakland raiders are real my friends

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Volkerball posted:

chicagos skyline is ominous when weather permits and you can see it through the haze of corruption
It's actually a beacon, calling all the worthy to the Windy City

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
I'm glad the Raiders are good, though, VB. The world is more fun when the Raiders are good.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

It's actually a beacon, calling all the worthy to the Windy City

like a bat signal but a dollar sign, and all the greedy white men are drawn to it like moths to a candle light.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

I'm glad the Raiders are good, though, VB. The world is more fun when the Raiders are good.

it loving owns. if they hold on to this game and get their 9th win, i'm going to loving lose it. the last time the raiders had a winning season, i was watching the games with rabbit ear antennas and a television with dials on it.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

If you go to the end of Navy Pier on a clear night you can look at the beautiful skyline and if you listen closely you can hear the wind whisper " segregation"

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

yeah, that's seems to be oddly common theme for more laid back mmo chat channels. saw the same in eso over the past weekend, and year ago in swtor as well. how are you finding the game, btw?

Not regretting my :tenbux: thus far. Seems like it does "Casual open-world game for music and podcasts" pretty well. (Though for some reason I couldn't connect to servers for a long time and had to brute force until I got into one of them.)

Also, I can be a lizard with a huge sword.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Good to see USPol being Alt-right chat right now.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Its going to be like that for the next 4 years.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Horseshoe theory posted:

Good to see USPol being Alt-right chat right now.

Because of the one guy who doesn't like the VRA?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Hollismason posted:

Its going to be like that for the next 4 years.

Best to purge it and GBS again.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
Cameron Newton

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
IT'S NOT OVER TIL THE FAT LADY SIGS

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
this beer however is over

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Volkerball posted:

IT'S NOT OVER TIL THE FAT LADY SIGS

Does my sig count?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Horseshoe theory posted:

Does my sig count?

Oh I was wondering who you were since the namechange, haha.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Belvin Kenjamin

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I feel like I drew a pretty good ted cruz.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I feel like I drew a pretty good ted cruz.

:agreed:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
they counted out derek carr lmao

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

He looks good but to happy. You should redraw but with Manson eyes and swastika on forehead.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

The best thing I've read today is the goon who called a pro Tito poster a tankie. We all remember the beautiful friendship of Tito and Stalin, neither of whom did anything wrong

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

the :drumpf: emote.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

This football game is good and entertaining, too

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Swan Oat posted:

This football game is good and entertaining, too

i would love a nice boring raiders win for once but instead we get this heart attack bullshit every week.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Avshalom posted:

from this broken hill all your praises they shall ring, i say as i struggle up the negligible slope. i fill my lungs with glorious air - but then disaster strikes. i trip over my own breasts. unable to catch myself with my stubby limbs, i roll down down the quiet suburban slope rapidly snowballing as cars, autumn leaves and terrified civilians are pressed into my doughy mass. my velocity increases. i am a lethal cannonball. and what's this in my path? no! it's a flock of chelbs, innocently grazing

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Volkerball posted:

i would love a nice boring raiders win for once but instead we get this heart attack bullshit every week.

Goongrats

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i cannot believe i am being paid $28 an hour to file paperwork in date order and put it in a box. the mining industry is completely ridiculous and even though i'm the one benefiting from this arrangement it still makes me furious and i can't wait to quit. especially as while i was researching potential careers i found out that a vet nurse salary starts at about 17/hour and maxes out at like 25 (remember this is australia so 25/hour is what you get casually bagging groceries) and vet nurses have on several occasions saved vanya, a resource far more precious than stupid poison world-destroying coal. my life is wasted and i am nothing but a wretch

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Avshalom posted:

i cannot believe i am being paid $28 an hour to file paperwork in date order and put it in a box. the mining industry is completely ridiculous and even though i'm the one benefiting from this arrangement it still makes me furious and i can't wait to quit. especially as while i was researching potential careers i found out that a vet nurse salary starts at about 17/hour and maxes out at like 25 (remember this is australia so 25/hour is what you get casually bagging groceries) and vet nurses have on several occasions saved vanya, a resource far more precious than stupid poison world-destroying coal. my life is wasted and i am nothing but a wretch

I have faith that your novel will make you wealthy beyond your wildest dreams.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
settle down matoi

my plan b is growing weed and my plan c is getting a real job, much like this one but hopefully not in the valley of death

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
oh my god this curry is sooo good

I feel like a food wizard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Hollismason posted:

He looks good but to happy. You should redraw but with Manson eyes and swastika on forehead.

Its almost winter so maybe make him more in season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEfftVsyk_c

• Locked thread