Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
Now for 40 minutes of a Mexican standoff where one doesn't have a gun and just awkwardly dances around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Aggro Lesbian Colony: band name claimed.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

some guy on the bus posted:

Why did Tara end up on a beach? I don't remember any of this.

it's some dumbass flash forward episode where maybe it will tie back around to how she got there I guess

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

JossiRossi posted:

Also, oh poo poo a society of women who don't need no man!

Beaten by Z Nation AGAIN!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

So this is where the Vuvalini begin.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Is that Ray Ramano's brother playing Christmas Frankenstein?

tays revenge
Aug 29, 2009

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I was hoping the kid gave him a flower for full book nerdgasm.

tays revenge
Aug 29, 2009

alright so this is gonna be the whole episode. till next week?

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Did you guys hear that for some reason WD's ratings have fallen to the lowest in years?

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/23/walking-dead-ratings

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
"So you're probably wondering how this happened to me. Well..."

Into the trash it goes.

thecommodore64
Jun 9, 2010

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Ray Romano's brother is Frankenstein.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Um heh, sorry to uh, correct you here but Frankenstein was the man who made the monster, referred to in the book as the Wretch. Common mistake :pseudo:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

:lol: @ that zombie barfing up sand.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

wow Heath thats stone cold

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Dre ain't gangsta. Bitch move, bruh.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
CGI sand.

tays revenge
Aug 29, 2009

Can this be a zombie throwing up sand? --> :barf:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
That's a real pickle alright

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

candles seem plentiful

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Orange Red Bull posted:

candles seem plentiful

If 7 Days To Die taught me anything it's that it is real easy to turn zombie guts into candles

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

If every person is infected/a carrier how are animals not infected? How can it be safe to eat a fish?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

DarklyDreaming posted:

If 7 Days To Die taught me anything it's that it is real easy to turn zombie guts into candles

I learned how to make soap/wax from Fightclub :dukedog:

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Orange Red Bull posted:

If every person is infected/a carrier how are animals not infected? How can it be safe to eat a fish?

The same reason Fish don't catch the flu?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

"Hey, this is Chris Hardwick on The Talking Dead! We actually just accidentally played an aborted spin-off pilot due to the actions of a disgruntled producer! So on our show tonight, me and Kevin Smith are going to make blowjob jokes!"

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

It'd be hilarious if Heath had been searching for Tara, wandered across the camp and got shot like a day ago.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Do soy sauce packets count as food?

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

Wait, so all the men. ALL of them just died in a fight? Like no weird woman power thing?

I'm not sure what is the worse reason.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Only the men were killed? Did they get attacked by The Tumblr Tribe?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

"We've done stuff. And things."

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

Do you think the writers genuinely believe a single person in the world cares about Tara?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

JossiRossi posted:

Wait, so all the men. ALL of them just died in a fight? Like no weird woman power thing?

I'm not sure what is the worse reason.

I'm guessing Negan intentionally killed all the men thinking it would scare the survivors into compliance

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

some guy on the bus posted:

Do you think the writers genuinely believe a single person in the world cares about Tara?

I had completely forgotten that she existed up until this point. I'm eager to do it again.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
This is the most boring episode ever

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

All the men in their group died? They get attacked by Tumblr Town or something?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

DarklyDreaming posted:

I'm guessing Negan intentionally killed all the men thinking it would scare the survivors into compliance

or they are just bullshitting to lure Heath in and kill him before his penis power can disrupt lesboland

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

I bet more meaningful plot advancement happens in Comic Book Men tonight.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Gonna need a GIF of that awkward fist bump.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Tara kinda owns.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

bye tara

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

At least Elvira will be on Talking Dead.