Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol once the news trickles up that minorities are buying guns in huge droves and likely organizing to defend themselves, gun control will get rammed through

Trump truly is the next Reagan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Pon de Bundy posted:

how do i know they aren't just making it up for attention?

youre a lovely person

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Don't forget guys, tomorrow, November 28th is election day. Let's try and keep this Trump fellow out of The White House, he seems like a bad egg.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Epic High Five posted:

lol once the news trickles up that minorities are buying guns in huge droves and likely organizing to defend themselves, gun control will get rammed through

nah in reality there will just be some way to enforce gun control only on minorities who carry guns around whites

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Nah I think it's more in the R style to introduce some kind of gerrymandering-based gun control. They'll carve up the whole U.S. into districts and make sure that statistically only R voters can get guns.

^^^ Yeah man!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

i see you are on that kick so let me suggest this as the new background

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Lastgirl posted:

tormp bad???

Nope, now he's loving amazing.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Agrajag posted:

youre a lovely person

ur kind of dumb if you fall for every poo poo post i make

appreciate the congrats

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

RandomBlue posted:

Nope, now he's loving amazing.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!

leaning more towards slightly terrified

Pon de Bundy posted:

how do i know they aren't just making it up for attention?

nah, youre a lovely person

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

speng31b posted:

Nah I think it's more in the R style to introduce some kind of gerrymandering-based gun control. They'll carve up the whole U.S. into districts and make sure that statistically only R voters can get guns.

^^^ Yeah man!

I'm from Indiana and let me tell you about how much profit there is in supplying a nearby region with strict gun laws with illegal firearms, and exactly how much anybody can do about it considering it's white people profiting

Anyway the threat isn't so much them having the guns, it's a Huey P Newton 2.0 encouraging armed defense of their homes and property that will have the Republicans flipping the gently caress out again.

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

This looks like Jabba the Hutt being strangled to death by Leia.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agrajag posted:

youre a lovely person

his worth as a human being doesn't necessarily have any bearing on his posts

though his posts are real bad

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Agrajag posted:

youre a lovely person

All or even most of them aren't making it up so he is still a lovely person, but

quote:

The initial report came in just after 11 a.m. Wednesday. The woman told UL police she was walking on Smith Street near campus when two white men attacked her, yelled racial slurs and stole her wallet and hijab, a head covering sometimes worn by Muslim women. The woman also initially said one of the men was wearing a Donald Trump hat.
The case was turned over to the Lafayette Police Department because it happened off campus.
On Thursday afternoon, Lafayette police said the woman admitted that she fabricated the story and that the case was no longer under investigation.

http://www.wwltv.com/mb/news/local/woman-faces-criminal-charges-after-falsely-claiming-trump-supporters-attacked-her/351046672

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Epic High Five posted:

yeah, it will probably be tailored to keep minorities from buying guns and the right will sell it like "look, we were always in favor of reasonable gun control but the democrats wanted to take all your guns away!" and people will nod and decide this is good and completely forget the fact that dems had a sit-in because all they wanted was no sales for people on the no-fly list. (which is racist poo poo because the no-fly list is a joke but the republicans wouldn't even consider it.)

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

wow

he's actually breaking his promise: he's refusing to accept the results of the election even when he won

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

something along the lines of restricting sales in "high crime areas."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

did you buy your old av in memory of fidel castro

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
ahh the milquetoast liberal, the lame canadian, and the fascist are here to tell me how to post

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Fidel Castronaut posted:

something along the lines of restricting sales in "high crime areas."

lol pretty sure that can be ruled as unconstitutional immediately

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Pon De Bundy wore the hat :colbert:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pon de Bundy posted:

ahh the milquetoast liberal, the lame canadian, and the fascist are here to tell me how to post

the butcher the baker the sewer inspector

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

well if you want posting advice here's some: post less badly

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

unrelated to anything, we should watch Green Room for nite crew movie night sometime. patrick stewart with some real economic anxiety

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Agrajag posted:

lol pretty sure that can be ruled as unconstitutional immediately

trump will own the supreme court by the time such a law would reach them.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

well if you want posting advice here's some: post less badly

why are you always so polite

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
It's amazing that Trump is such a petty thin-skinned bitch that can't stand losing and how much him losing the popular vote is likely eating away at his need to be validated that he's having to justify the popularity loss by anchoring to infowars conspiracies and basically by proxy putting into question his win

Trump hit on 19, got a 2, and is basically asking the dealer to hit him again.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

i actually thought i was being an rear end in a top hat

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Al! posted:

i'd been meaning to for a while but then he died and i thought i should go ahead and honor his memory with a cigar-smoking chihuahua. how'd you know it was an old av?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Fidel Castronaut posted:

If there's one thing Supreme Court justices love doing it's proving that noone owns them. Their lovely opinions are their own.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Louisgod posted:

It's amazing that Trump is such a petty thin-skinned bitch that can't stand losing and how much him losing the popular vote is likely eating away at his need to be validated that he's having to justify the popularity loss by anchoring to infowars conspiracies and basically by proxy putting into question his win

its more like he has a safe 20, but insists on drawing again.

he must get 21 every time

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Louisgod posted:

jason statham did that in a movie once

so did i but it was doubling down a 8 against 6 i got the 2

i dont think donald trump gambles

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i can see them lowering the bar for arresting/charging/convicting poc, and thus having a criminal record, a whole lot easier. legislation for gun control not so much.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Pon de Bundy posted:

The apocalypse is imminent, but that doesn't mean there's a need for rudeness and vulgarity.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pon de Bundy posted:

Hi, Trump Taj Mahal at Atlantic City wants a word lecture with you~ :ocelot:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

navyjack posted:

So, in the interest of just starting WW3 and getting it over with, how hard would it be to bait Trump into tweeting a mean cartoon of Mohammed?

Hey Trump, check out this super embarrassing pic of Hillary's side piece. Keep that on the down low, can you imagine how bad it would be if that got out? *wink* *wink*

Though I'm gonna have to pass on WW3, wait until Westworld and GoT are done at least.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
I think this is why Trump likes Vald so much.

They both have a thing for rape and models.

http://crazydaysandnights.net/2016/11/blind-items-revealed-7-anniversary-month-12.html

quote:

There is a manuscript being floated around which is an unauthorized biography of a current leader of a very powerful country that is not the US. In it, a supermodel relates a story about the leader which put her in the hospital. The supermodel who gave the interview to the author is a permanent A lister. The author is using her name while his agent sells the manuscript but it is still up in the air whether she will allow her name to actually be published because she fears for her life. Our model was dating a very wealthy man. Incredibly wealthy. That is her norm. Her boyfriend’s wealth relies a great deal on the ruler of the country.

At some point the boyfriend made the ruler angry and the ruler decided the only way to make amends was by offering up the model for one night. The boyfriend explained the situation and for a fee of $2M the model agreed to spend a few hours with the ruler. The model says that she was treated very well at dinner and that her host was relaxed and interesting and she began to relax. After dinner he led her to a bedroom followed by two security men who stayed outside the bedroom.

As soon as the model and ruler entered he locked the door and turned to the model and punched her in the stomach. When she bent over from the force of the blow he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the bed. He pushed her over the bed and grabbed one of her arms and twisted it behind her which caused her shoulder to separate and for her to almost pass out. The ruler then raped her and sodomized her. The entire time in the bedroom from start to finish was under 30 minutes. When he finished, he unlocked the door and walked out and told the security men to take care of the model. She said she was carried to the car that brought her and she was dumped in the backseat and the car took her to the home of her boyfriend who had a doctor attend to her. The boyfriend and the model broke up the next day.

Naomi Campbell/Vladimir Putin

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Al! posted:

I definitely considered changing, but couldn't crop it well enough to satisfy me

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Pon de Bundy posted:

jason statham did that in a movie once

so did i but it was doubling down a 8 against 6 i got the 2

I was thinking of the Austin Powers scene but Powers held at 5. So, Austin is Clinton

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Thump! posted:

The apocalypse is imminent, but that doesn't mean there's a need for rudeness and vulgarity.

*smokes pipe as nuclear fire rushes towards me* rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Funnily enough Ted Cruz also talked up one of Trump's real estate developments as Cruz Sr's funeral.

• Locked thread