Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Pon de Bundy posted:

i do, i give a gently caress

donald trump has emboldened frat boy idiots all across michigan to say hateful things to my muslim friends and family
he is going to make things worse for us
for all of us

not just the muslims

sure in dearborn nothing happens, but dearborn is basically segregated into itself

dearborn owns and it sucks that it will be the hq of the muslim registration offices. the packard plant will be converted into an internment camp. anyway, ed balls!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Serf posted:

good luck comrade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_SlAzsXa7E

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Oiled and Ready posted:

He doesn't care if he can do it, he just says it first and then people check for him and if he can't it was not meant to be taken literally

I love it when people tell me to take the rantings and ravings of a 10 year-old as something other than literal.

"Lock her up!" really means get tough on crime and "Drain the Swamp" (ok, you can't take that literally anyway, but the premise behind it is clear) really means get the dems out. "make Mexico pay for it" means they're going to pay for it emotionally, having to deal with a Trump presidency for 4-8 years.

RandomBlue fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Nov 28, 2016

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Fidel Castronaut posted:

dearborn owns and it sucks that it will be the hq of the muslim registration offices. the packard plant will be converted into an internment camp. anyway, ed balls!

will somebody visit me at the internment camp

ill be wearing the hat

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Pon de Bundy posted:

will somebody visit me at the internment camp

ill be wearing the hat

i'm moving in the summer but if trump kicks things into motion really quickly, i'll have time to visit!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Agrajag posted:

lets not forget about the giant army from the vale that managed to Solid Snake it to the North and the battlefield

I did in fact forget them, much like every person in the show. including sansa

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Hey, is this the place to declare that I have a ton of Muslim neighbors and am not going to let them be taken away by buses? B/C I kinda feel like my contemporary John Brown fantasies aren't as fantastic as they used to be.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the california secretary of state

https://twitter.com/AlexPadilla4CA/status/803075782922813440

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

Hey, is this the place to declare that I have a ton of Muslim neighbors and am not going to let them be taken away by buses? B/C I kinda feel like my contemporary John Brown fantasies aren't as fantastic as they used to be.

start stockpiling mazel tov cocktails

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

great now Sacramento's gonna get nuked

Serf
May 5, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

all those people who say that if they had lived in Nazi Germany they wouldn't let the Jews be taken? we're about to see if they're serious

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Zeroisanumber posted:

Not sure, anyone know if the Ashcroft hotline is still active?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

start stockpiling mazel tov cocktails
also, embrace guns so the conservatives will beg for gun control like they did after the end of the civil war

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

RandomBlue posted:

I love it when people tell me not to take the rantings and ravings of a 10 year-old as something other than literal.

"Lock her up!" really means get tough on crime and "Drain the Swamp" (ok, you can't take that literally anyway, but the premise behind it is clear) really means get the dems out. "make Mexico pay for it" means they're going to pay for it emotionally, having to deal with a Trump presidency for 4-8 years.

No those follow the same rules his awful poo poo (murder terrorists families, muslim database) do

If he can do it without much hassle he will do it, otherwise he wasn't speaking literally.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

He does realize that the recounts would take those millions of illegal votes off the board and give him the popular, right?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Vladimir Putin posted:

He's not even the loving president yet so this claim of being gracious and not prosecuting her while the recount is underway makes absolutely no sense.

That's how gracious he is, instead of signalling his deplorables to start the putch already he's going to give Obama and the rest of his opponents until January so they can pack up and leave the country in a dignified manner.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Epic High Five posted:

He does realize that the recounts would take those millions of illegal votes off the board and give him the popular, right?

I like to imagine he really wants to do a full recount because he literally believes this but both factions are talking him into only throwing a tantrum because they know it's BS

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

It's hard for me to believe that Trump is strategic at all in his reckless tweets like this, but I'm sure it's going to be the focus of all news coverage tomorrow rather than continued coverage of his global conflicts of interest.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Epic High Five posted:

Yes isn't this is what he's insinuating? That without the "illegal votes" he'd win the popular vote?

It's what he wants, what he craves. It keeps him up at night, knowing he only won one part of the main votes.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

The implication is that all the fraud is in California. Noone's proposing a recount in California.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Booyah- posted:

It's hard for me to believe that Trump is strategic at all in his reckless tweets like this, but I'm sure it's going to be the focus of all news coverage tomorrow rather than continued coverage of his global conflicts of interest.

according to our best internet lawyers, Trump has no conflicts of interest because it isn't a crime when the President does it

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Not the state that had people in the streets demonstrating against his victory!!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

it's cool because any other republican who won and has the house and senate and a sycophantic group of followers and a vacancy on the supreme court would look at all this stuff and let it bounce off him. secretary of state of california doesn't like me? whatever, i have all the power. but not trump. trump wants everybody to like him so he is going to be baited into responding to every loving troll by every democrat for four years and it is the only thing that will give me joy in regards to politics.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Typo posted:

wow

he's actually breaking his promise: he's refusing to accept the results of the election even when he won

trump? lied? no fuckin way brah

Fidel Castronaut posted:

im going to be first in the muslim registration line.

gonna tell them im muslim as all hell

hella fuckin muslim brah

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Agrajag posted:

Westworld is good and just so yes. GoT sucks giant steaming turds, it's objectively bad on multiple levels.

It's because GRRM made a monkey paw wish to be able to somehow crap out a halfway decent trilogy then kept on going to make some super crappy books with no end in sight other than he dies and Brandon Sanderson finishes it off within like 6 months

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lord of Pie posted:

It's because GRRM made a monkey paw wish to be able to somehow crap out a halfway decent trilogy then kept on going to make some super crappy books with no end in sight other than he dies and Brandon Sanderson finishes it off within like 6 months

yeah its pretty much up to Brandon Sanderson to finish the damned series. Bro churns out quality novels like a loving machine.

Sanderson, Im still waiting on the next Stormlight Archive novel. dont you fuckin fail me now you fat nerd

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
all of my muslims are non-restricted; and i had to take a 2 day muslim course with a test/practical (That I scored 98% on!)
I secure all my muslims according to the law, in locked muslim cases stored separately from ammo. I want to invest in a muslim-safe some day!

I'm kinda interested in taking the restricted muslim course, but, eh, effort. And I really only want long-muslims, I gave away my handmuslims (which are restricted by default) when I moved to canada!

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

With the thinly veiled threat at prosecuting his political opponent, hypothetically speaking, what would be the "last straw" that would have people take up arms against a Trump government?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
hopefully when china takes over as the sole world superpower they have the foresight to not let its idiot citizens sabotage everything for them

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Justin Tyme posted:

With the thinly veiled threat at prosecuting his political opponent, hypothetically speaking, what would be the "last straw" that would have people take up arms against a Trump government?

when hillary is sitting in the kangaroo court awaiting sentencing

if that doesn't get people moving then nothing will and america should just die.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Justin Tyme posted:

He could try using eminent domain to take private land away from people in Texas to build his border wall. I think that would be the most hilarious hill for him to die on.

speng31b fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Nov 28, 2016

Serf
May 5, 2011

Agrajag posted:

when hillary is sitting in the kangaroo court awaiting sentencing

why would we interfere in Trump removing our Democratic obstacle for 2020?

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Pomp posted:

gonna feel great when eats his sons and gets his throat slit by chelsea

You're not one of mine are you? *cops a feel*

No, my lord.

Oh, drat. *lets go*

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Serf posted:

the only good use for hillary is as a martyr

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Serf posted:

The DNC would just run with her from prison like Debs

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Shipon posted:

hopefully when china takes over as the sole world superpower they have the foresight to not let its idiot citizens sabotage everything for them
i have bad news for you, buddy

Serf
May 5, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

The DNC would just run with her from prison like Debs

the difference being that Debs was a good candidate

Agrajag posted:

the only good use for hillary is as a martyr

the only people who would consider her a martyr are the bad dems that need to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Covok posted:

lol the loving president is now doing thinly veiled threats to prescute political opponents over something that will change nothing.

American democracy has died.
'
All hail a million years of facism~! America will be the Nazi Germany of this era and usher in WW3~! All will perish and we will finally be free~!

you're doing it again

• Locked thread