Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
My 9-2 #1 PF 1st place team lost 95-91 to the 3-8 absentee owner who is still starting Keenan Allen, Julius Thomas, and AJ Green because he got 73 points from McCoy, Hyde, Prater, and Oakland DST and I got bagels from Vinatieri and Ebron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Hoping Caleb Sturgis gets 11 points tomorrow so I maybe just barely sneak into the playoffs after a terrible year with 6 losses in a row. I'll be #1 of the 3 6-7 teams in my league (if my hopes about next week's wins/losses are right).

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Down 16 with my Rodgers against jordy. Hope he decides to throw touchdowns to everyone but nelson (i'm going to lose).

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I'm up by 67 vs his Rodgers, so the guy can do whatever the hell he wants.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Woke up to IDP stat corrections that doubled my lead from 9 to 18 with his Sproles and Hicks. Way more manageable as long as Sproles stays out of the endzone. Still not super confident, but at least I have a shot now

In another league, I need just 3 points from Adams after leaving 73 potential flex points on the bench between Moncreif/Crowder/Ty Williams/Boyd/Dion Lewis. I would be extremely confident if I didn't just get Ebron'd in my 3rd league :ohdear:

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Nov 28, 2016

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Vinateri and Ebron prolly lost alot of people matches yesterday, including me.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Playing for my life in my office league in full PPR. His Mason Crosby + 6 versus my...

JORDAN MATTHEWS?!

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Cooks + Ebron + Gore for me. And the rest of my team undeperformed as well with the exception of Brees.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Remember how I am starting jared cook in my bad league that I'm 2-9 in because YOLO?

Well now in my important money dynasty league, where I need to win this week to still have a shot at the playoffs, I'm down six points with my Brandon Graham (PHI DE) vs. his.... Jared Cook, in 0.5 PPR.

I'm gonna win in my 2-9 league regardless because I'm up 60 points with my Cook left vs. his Rodney McCleod (for some reason he started Zach Miller who is on IR, so I don't think he's paying attention).

So I guess I'm hoping Cook is as much of a bust as you guys were all insisting!

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

If Cook scores less than 6 points in .5 PPR, my handwringing over starting Kelley/Witten over Cook/SSS is meaningless and a loss just means my team is dumb and bad and it's not my fault so same

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Gonna need Smallwood to get me 10 points tonight in full PPR.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

VietCampo posted:

Gonna need Smallwood to get me 10 points tonight in full PPR.

This can happen as long as GB wins tonight or the score is less than 35 if Philly wins. I got $250 on the line here. Thought I had it won last night but I was wrong. :negative:

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

pubic works project posted:

This can happen as long as GB wins tonight or the score is less than 35 if Philly wins. I got $250 on the line here. Thought I had it won last night but I was wrong. :negative:

I do think GB is finally gonna end their losing streak tonight though, just need some sweet points from Smallwood haha.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I would be cool with Sproles not touching the ball once tonight

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Jared cook already has one catch.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

He's on pace for 4 targets!!

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
see, told y'all to start davante adams

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Sitting here watching Smallwood get sniped by Wentz at my flex spot while Davante Adams laughs at me from my bench.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
God drat I just need 10 more yards out of Smallwood. Please :qq:

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
One touchdown from Ertz and I win. Come onnnnnnn.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Doug Pederson is on my side in the Great Jared Cook War

"2 yards and a catch my rear end" *challenge*

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
lol at everyone who fell for the Jared Cook snake oil again (and again, and again)

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

He caught that pass twice, lol

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
What happens in the tent stays in the tent.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

pubic works project posted:

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Goddamn Wentz you suck

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Actually not just Wentz. The entirety of the eagles suck. Their time of possession this half has to be like 3 minutes.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Benne posted:

lol at everyone who fell for the Jared Cook snake oil again (and again, and again)

I still think it was worth a post waiver add if you had the bench spot and need a TE. It's not like there's anything out there of value at this point in the season at any position. It was literally a no risk venture.

The fact that he did the predictably Cook thing is disappointing but not surprising. It would be really fun if one of the Packers TEs could step up because that offense would be a goldmine for a big target seam stretcher but alas

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Have you ever considered..............................

He's Jared Cook

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

In the year of the CWoke I dare you to think that's sufficient evidence

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Oh my god loving packers are going to literally eat up the entire fourth quarter here.

Edit: Jesus Mary and Joseph the goddamned eagles realize they had timeouts they could take!

BonoMan fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Nov 29, 2016

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

CWoke had literally 2 games with over 10 carries and over 4 yards per carry and one was against the worst rush defense of all time so I dunno if you want the CWoke defense there.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I still think it was worth a post waiver add if you had the bench spot and need a TE. It's not like there's anything out there of value at this point in the season at any position. It was literally a no risk venture.

The fact that he did the predictably Cook thing is disappointing but not surprising. It would be really fun if one of the Packers TEs could step up because that offense would be a goldmine for a big target seam stretcher but alas

It really wasn't a good add even with the bell curve of trash TEs this year. Jared Cook has a long, documented history of being poo poo, and despite the good stat line last week the drops and fumble was a clear indicator that he probably won't get that many targets again.

You got hoodwinked. It's okay, Jared Cook does that to all of us at some point.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Teemu Pokemon posted:

In the year of the CWoke I dare you to think that's sufficient evidence

Yes, the same CWoke who's currently being out-touched by Aaron "John Kuhn" Ripkowski.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Maybe the mystical forces' two games of Michael and three games of Jerious Norwoodacqiizz Rodgers were just prepping up for their finale ever think of that huh????

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Mark my words, one day Jared Cook is going to sneak someone into the playoffs and win them a championship because that's all that's left to prove to us that we know nothing and everything is a lie. I'm just trying to get ahead of the curve

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

the ineveitable Jared Cook let down game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bOy3RNyWME

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Maybe the mystical forces' two games of Michael and three games of Jerious Norwoodacqiizz Rodgers were just prepping up for their finale ever think of that huh????

I'm just happy I got that 2 weeks of Jacquizz saving my trash RB lineup before he died

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Is anyone actually watching this game? The packers are literally on the way to a 10 minute drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I'm going against Sproles with a 5.8 point lead and the Eagles are about to go into a 2 minute offense :ohdear:

• Locked thread