Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is the only pokemon I hate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I love Vanillish and its evolution that I can't remember the name of. They're extremely powerful.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

how dare you. i love him.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Alakazam has two spoons because he can see the future and knew that one day he would have to eat the two delicious cones of Vanilluxe at the same time.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I want to use Kommo-O because it looks cool and Dragon/Fighting is interesting. When do I get the first form? If it's right at the end of the game I'm gonna be mad

In Training posted:

The last patch of grass in the game before heading to elite four

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

I can trade you one if you want though I have 20 sitting in my box with pokerus. I made a semi-uber kommo-o because he looks so badass
awesome. Can I have two? Bae wants one as well

Any other Pokemon Friends please add me alsop
5043 - 5719 - 6540

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

The only Pokémon I dislike is Crabominable

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Crabominable saved my rear end during champion fight even though I'm benching it forever now that I'm building a postgame team.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

What 3DS do I buy, there are so many.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

What 3DS do I buy, there are so many.
New 3DS or New 3DS XL. Apparently somewhere in America has the New 3DS really cheap at the moment

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that ivy guy posted:

The only Pokémon I dislike is Crabominable

I like Crabrawler but Crabombinable looks a little goofy

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

New 3DS or New 3DS XL. Apparently somewhere in America has the New 3DS really cheap at the moment

Thanks. I will buy a Ninentdo New 3DS XL Black.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

i used to hate him but i have grown to respect and cherish him, same with the garbage bag pokemon and the chandelier pokemon

Soral
May 30, 2009

e. garbodor and chandelure

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Chandelure is badass as hell

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

The best Pokemon in the world? It's Castform, no doubt about it. Imma breed up a bunch so add me if you want one. 3566-2886-2389

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The Pokémon Center wished me happy birthday this morning. So far it's the only one that has...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Do I need to leave and reenter a room to reset bubble spots for fishing or will that area always have the rare roll pool once I start fishing there. 5% Feebas is going to drive me crazy

Soral
May 30, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

The Pokémon Center wished me happy birthday this morning. So far it's the only one that has...

happy birthday evil eagle

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Happy Birthday

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Do I need to leave and reenter a room to reset bubble spots for fishing or will that area always have the rare roll pool once I start fishing there. 5% Feebas is going to drive me crazy
I lucked out and managed to get Feebas pretty quickly. The bitch at the Pokemon center only gave me $3000 for him

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Happy bday EvilEagle.

In Training posted:

You can leave and reenter, and you can also save next to a bubble spot and soft reset if you don't get what you want

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah I've been leaving and reentering. This fucker was the last mon I ever caught in Ruby/Sapphire so I may save him for last for the narrative of it.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fishing in Sapphire was so bad. I just remember endless strings of [. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .]

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I got it on GTS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Do you get like one shot at wimpod. I didn't know about his ability and now I can't find one at any of the habitats listed in the dex

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just caught a shiny cutiefly while I was chaining for IVs. It has honey gather lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Do you get like one shot at wimpod. I didn't know about his ability and now I can't find one at any of the habitats listed in the dex

It flees/switches when under 50% and lives on beaches on some regions and you must run towards it on the overworld.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Alakazam has two spoons because he can see the future and knew that one day he would have to eat the two delicious cones of Vanilluxe at the same time.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Happy Birthday.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

In Training posted:

his evolved form has given me the first bug type I've kept in my party since Butterfree in gen 1

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
i love the bugs in this game. wimpod, cutiefly, charjabug... i just want them all to be my friends.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Shiny Ribombee is pink with a red scarf. I have to use this

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Evil Eagle posted:

Shiny Ribombee is pink with a red scarf. I have to use this

Use an ability capsule

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

PleasingFungus posted:

i love the bugs in this game. wimpod, cutiefly, charjabug... i just want them all to be my friends.

Lets do an impzone monotype tournament

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Ristolaz posted:

Use an ability capsule

Are those still 200 BP?

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

that ivy guy posted:

Are those still 200 BP?

Even better, you just need a 50 win streak in battle tree :)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Use an ability capsule

Gonna need that and a bottle cap because it's 31 IVs are HP, Attack, Special Defense and Speed. It's rash which isn't optimal but still a SpA nature.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Lets do an impzone monotype tournament

Hell yes. I'll be the flying type trainer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I added a bunch of you guys

• Locked thread