Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Me on my daily commute

https://instagram.com/p/BNRHDuSgzyN/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

I'm really surprised this isn't Russian

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Harley sent out a papercraft bike as a marketing thing. It's neat, but I wish it was from someone I'd actually buy a bike from

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Duxwl4t-n-Q

"My bike is on fire!"
"Quick, pour two glasses of water on it!"
"That didn't work! Now what?"
"Kick it! No, that doesn't help either. Uh...blow on it?"

And then it just gets better from there :allears:

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~

Sagebrush posted:

"My bike is on fire!"

I liked how he set it down really gently in the middle of it being completely enveloped in fire.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

jesus, you'd think Jay Leno could afford to get a custom-fitted helmet

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

He's in that category where he's too rich for anyone around him to point out if he's doing something wrong.

See also: will i am, kanye etc

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷
Is his head really 50% larger than most others or is he wearing it stupidly?

Rider overjumped Glen Helen's triple step up

Video

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Gullous posted:

Is his head really 50% larger than most others or is he wearing it stupidly?

Not his head, no.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Obviously he has a gigantic chin, but I feel like the helmet also isn't sitting right on his head. Look at where his eyes and nose are inside the viewport. It's like the helmet isn't pulled down far enough or something.

Maybe he just has an extraordinarily tall head.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Yeah his helmet doesn't fit at all but shrug, dude's got a giant head.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-GfLydmTMY

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷
Felony.mp4 has finished uploading, would you like to publish?

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002
Something tells me the kind of guy dumb enough to throw rocks through car windows from his bike is also the kind of guy dumb enough to publish a self-incriminating video on youtube that will at some point be referred to as "the people's evidence item #1" at a trial.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Sagebrush posted:

"My bike is on fire!"

RIP oil boiler gsxr

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

HotCanadianChick posted:

Something tells me the kind of guy dumb enough to throw rocks through car windows from his bike is also the kind of guy dumb enough to publish a self-incriminating video on youtube that will at some point be referred to as "the people's evidence item #1" at a trial.

I particularly liked the "After trailing them for 20 minutes" caption.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQV95jGhNtA

This happened to me today. I would consider it to be worse than a middle finger, but did I pull over and grab a rock and smash somebody's window?

No. I needed to get to a dentist's appointment.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

It never surprises me when drivers try to merge into my lane, I used to get mad but it happens too often. I guess some people merge first, then look to see if they killed someone.

High Protein
Jul 12, 2009
Hind sight, victim blaming, etc, but when you see them changing into the lane next to you while you're about to be next to them / in their blind spot, use your motorcycle to teleport past them.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
She just figured all Chicago riders had parked their bike for winter already.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

High Protein posted:

Hind sight, victim blaming, etc, but when you see them changing into the lane next to you while you're about to be next to them / in their blind spot, use your motorcycle to teleport past them.

Yeah I was 50/50 about whether she was going to come all the way over, so it wasn't entirely unexpected. Looking at the video, I was thinking: a) why didn't I hit the brakes before she came over? But that honestly didn't occur to me until I was watching the thing later at my desk. and b) thank goodness that nobody was in the goddamn breakdown lane.

Obviously this has happened before and it will happen again (to me and to me as well), but it left me with a coppery taste in my mouth this morning.

Also: The fact that I should probably have put my bike away for the winter contributed in the fact that the stupid puffy-rear end gloves I was wearing are no drat good for emergencies, so therefore no drat good for riding. I am getting rid of them for good.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I'm not hearing your horn so I assume it must be broken

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
First time I watched I thought she was holding a phone up to her left ear, but nope, just not paying attention. Glad you didn't hit anything on the shoulder. Had something similar happen to me and I ended up picking up a piece of metal in my rear tire.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
My horn is stupid and I hate it. It's positioned really badly on the FZ-09, right above but also farther away from the turn signal cancel button. I need to budget some amount of concentration in order to use the horn, and by the time I am able to, the moment is usually over. Aggravating that difficulty is the fact that the stupid Joe Rocket mittens I was wearing make it basically impossible to intuitively work even the turn signals.

I even replaced the horn with a Freeway Blaster, but I may as well not have hooked it up. I use my engine to alert people a lot more often.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

captainOrbital posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQV95jGhNtA

This happened to me today. I would consider it to be worse than a middle finger, but did I pull over and grab a rock and smash somebody's window?

No. I needed to get to a dentist's appointment.

She gives you the same dead eyed look I'm used to seeing on Russian camgirls. No fucks given at all.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytLU2N4wIFA

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

That's fuckin cool

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Motorcycle crash first aid
1. Make sure the scene is safe for you to approach.
2. Push the victim around, being careful to twist the neck.
3. If you can access the victim's airway, fumble violently with the helmet release and fail completely to get it undone.

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

ought ten posted:

Motorcycle crash first aid
1. Make sure the scene is safe for you to approach.
2. Push the victim around, being careful to twist the neck.
3. If you can access the victim's airway, fumble violently with the helmet release and fail completely to get it undone.

It's consistent with the logic leading in. She's falling off? Better accelerate, fast

Endbuster
Jan 7, 2013

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Gullous posted:

It's consistent with the logic leading in. She's falling off? Better accelerate, fast

Dude. Cmon. Guys. Fellas. Lets be real here. That dude totally new she was loving rustling around like a hog in a pen and probably got tired of toting her landbarge rear end around. Its not the first time either. I bet he was livid and goosed it to "teech 'ere' a leson' It wasn't the best move, but I'm guessing this guy said 'gawd dahmit wo-man, I told u nit to be fuggin jumpin' 'round on the seat like that errytime I fuggin stop, I'ma show you bitch. Ur gonna keep that fatass planted."

Then he ripped it.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Endbuster posted:

Dude. Cmon. Guys. Fellas. Lets be real here. That dude totally new she was loving rustling around like a hog in a pen and probably got tired of toting her landbarge rear end around. Its not the first time either. I bet he was livid and goosed it to "teech 'ere' a leson' It wasn't the best move, but I'm guessing this guy said 'gawd dahmit wo-man, I told u nit to be fuggin jumpin' 'round on the seat like that errytime I fuggin stop, I'ma show you bitch. Ur gonna keep that fatass planted."

Then he ripped it.
If only we all had the balls to be that man.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

they were both drunk

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Youre a passenger, keep your god drat feet up.

Endbuster
Jan 7, 2013

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

A MIRACLE posted:

they were both drunk

Bright as gently caress out midday, wasted, riding.

Living the dream.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Who the gently caress is this endbuster fella?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

nsaP posted:

I have the answer, if only you could see it.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

nsaP posted:

'e's rustlin' yer hogpen is 'e?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

If only we all had the balls to be that man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

race tires on road are a great idea, ask me!

A MIRACLE posted:

I'm not hearing your horn so I assume it must be broken

Horns are useless, I never use mine, especially if it's to be all "oi, you're about to merge into me ya oval office." Clutch in and rev up is far more useful.