Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

The Ape of Naples posted:

I'd call Trump the Antichrist of Obama wasn't already the Antichrist.

Well it makes sense that we'd follow up the Antichrist with Satan. There is no next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

zen death robot posted:

I don't understand asparagus water

Have you tried it? No? They don't poo poo all over it buddy

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

When polled about 40% of Trumps supporters thought it would be good to build a wall across the entire coast if necessary to prevent people from getting in

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/803343150907617284

looks like his staffers grabbed his phone while he was distracted before he was able to turn on cnn

Anyone want to wager on how long it would take Russia or China to honeypot him?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Instead of Fortress Europa it's Fortress Freedom and instead of stopping the american cowboys were stopping starving refugee's

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Lawman 0 posted:

Won't matter. They already have the guy at the top. Well I guess China will probably honey pot Petraeus. Hell if liberals really want to do something about Trump, hidden camera and two girls claiming to be 16.

In all seriousness, we should really just put together a leftist project veritas. Except it won't really require any selective editing of flat out lies. Literally get Trump on camera with "business associates" offering something illegal and profitable for him and he'll bite.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803343150907617284

At this rate Trump's cabinet will be called the American Junta

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Lawman 0 posted:

at this rate trump and him will probably do some "sharing" of that

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Typo posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803343150907617284

At this rate Trump's cabinet will be called the American Junta

What's bad with this general?

Wasn't he going with Mad Dog, anyway?

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Covok posted:

Mattis for defense yes: Petraeus is for state

Serf
May 5, 2011

Covok posted:

Petraeus leaked secrets to his mistress.

Mad Dog is SecDef, Petraeus would be for State.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 199 days!

Venom Snake posted:

When polled about 40% of Trumps supporters thought it would be good to build a wall across the entire coast if necessary to prevent people from getting in

That sounds like it would mess up the view from Trump Tower. Sad!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
He dropping Romney?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Covok posted:

you know how sometimes you leak state secrets to your mistress because its been a long day of generalin

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Covok posted:

quote:

Petraeus reportedly began an affair with Paula Broadwell, principal author of his biography, All In: The Education of General David Petraeus, after Petraeus left his ISAF command on July 18, 2011 to become CIA director. Petraeus reportedly ended the affair in the summer of 2012, around the time that he learned that Broadwell had been sending harassing emails to a longstanding family friend of the Petraeuses, Jill Kelley.

[...]

On January 2015, the New York Times reported that the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Justice Department had recommended bringing felony charges against Petraeus for providing classified information to Broadwell. Petraeus denied the allegations and was reported to have had no interest in a plea deal.[199] However, on Tuesday, March 3, 2015, the U.S. Justice Department announced that Petraeus agreed to plead guilty in federal court in Charlotte, North Carolina to a charge of unauthorized removal and retention of classified information.[200] On April 23, 2015, a federal judge sentenced Petraeus to two years’ probation plus a fine of $100,000. The fine was more than double the amount the Justice Department had requested.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Covok posted:

He dropping Romney?

from what it looks like: yes, there's enough opposition to a never-trumper establishment figure from Trump loyalists that he seems to be backing off on it

Serf
May 5, 2011

Covok posted:

He dropping Romney?

you say this as if he ever actually had anyone in mind to begin with

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Typo posted:

Mattis for defense yes: Petraeus is for state

Still miles better than Bolton. The only thing I care about for SoS is not Bolton. Anyone else is just going to be chief Trump apologist and twittersplainer. Trump will create so much work for our diplomatic corp making GBS threads on foreign nations/leaders via twitter that the SoS won't have the resources for treaties or any participation in world affairs.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

deathbysnusnu posted:

Still miles better than Bolton. The only thing I care about for SoS is not Bolton. Anyone else is just going to be chief Trump apologist and twittersplainer. Trump will create so much work for our diplomatic corp making GBS threads on foreign nations/leaders via twitter that the SoS won't have the resources for treaties or any participation in world affairs.

Romney's SoS might have being a rogue department which would have meant lots of funny drama

very hard to predict Patreus at state except for prob banging some more biographers

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol if he just picks Bolton after this giant mess

Covok
May 27, 2013

Typo posted:

from what it looks like: yes, there's enough opposition to a never-trumper establishment figure from Trump loyalists that he seems to be backing off on it

lol what a bitch

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Something I'll always remember was when, in the lead-up to the election, a teacher posted students' questions about the candidates. One asked, "Will Trump's wall be so tall airplanes can't fly over it?"

Also, if Petraeus is going to be a cabinet Secretary, it's nice to know we are indeed still on track to live in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 universe. I can't wait for Trump to christen the USS Barack Obama!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I was wondering why three identically dressed people were also standing in the elevator.

I then realized that was a reflection.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

lol if he just picks Bolton after this giant mess

this is moving closer to the black comedy option, so it becomes more likely

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Serf posted:

this is moving closer to the black comedy option, so it becomes more likely

bolton looks too much like a cuck to be picked prob

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

William Bear posted:

Also, if Petraeus is going to be Secretary of Defense, it's nice to know we are indeed still on track to live in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 universe. I can't wait for Trump to christen the USS Barack Obama!

Can you fill me in on this, I only play good games

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Typo posted:

If Trump really wanted to punish Romney, he would definitely make sure Romney got SoS. Having to constantly clean up Trump's messes when he should be doing important work is about the most insulting thing I think he could do to Romney. Whenever I poo poo on a foreign leader, Willard has to come and clean it up. gently caress that guy.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
wait the plot thickens!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/politico/status/803353077348728832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I wonder if they'll kiss?!!?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Typo posted:

at this rate trump and him will probably do some "sharing" of that

trump is already in the hole with a bunch of foreign banks

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

zegermans posted:

Can you fill me in on this, I only play good games

I've never played Black Ops 2 either, but it was a matter of some amusement in the media that they predicted Petraeus being Secretary of Defense in 2025. In a game released a few days after the scandal broke. So people said it was impossible because his career was over.

They also predicted a woman whose name is never mentioned who looks and sounds a lot like Hillary will be president.

And like I said, the climax of the game is on a supercarrier designed for drone warfare named after Obama.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

William Bear posted:

I've never played Black Ops 2 either, but it was a matter of some amusement in the media that they predicted Petraeus being Secretary of Defense in 2025. In a game released a few days after the scandal broke. So people said it was impossible because his career was over.

They also predicted a woman whose name is never mentioned who looks and sounds a lot like Hillary will be president.

And like I said, the climax of the game is on a supercarrier designed for drone warfare named after Obama.

:psyduck:

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
He's using Romney to embarrass him. It's working!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

William Bear posted:

codblops

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I've been trying to come up with a funny joke about a camp taking over a car but then I couldn't come up with one cause man this narrative is spreading fast

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump's gonna force feed him a well-done trump steak

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
remember to celebrate your new prez by playing this on loop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ&hd=1

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
So in referencing the trump always guilty of what he accuses paradox, trump absolutely is guilty of widespread voter fraud in his favor and the election is going to be overturned. Uh oh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

William Bear posted:

she is kinda of a mix of clinton(looks and attitude) and has the accent of palin. so its weird. BO2 was always my least favorite on par with ghosts in its crap(did like the BO2 villain though.), preferred AW/IW/MW/BO/WAW. gently caress i am sad.

• Locked thread