Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matoi Ryuko

Bo-Pepper posted:

didn't you :evilbuddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass

Grouchio posted:

Wow I can't believe that you think I wrote that.

you should be ashamed

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

butt

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!

ass

:frogon:

----------------

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

any of you callipygous comrades want to come help get my kid to sleep? we kicked off Christmas season today with yobmas stuff and she's a little wound up

Matoi Ryuko

Subjunctive posted:

any of you callipygous comrades want to come help get my kid to sleep? we kicked off Christmas season today with yobmas stuff and she's a little wound up

Kids think exercise is playing, use that to your advantage.

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Kids think exercise is playing, use that to your advantage.

she's doing cartwheels in the hall instead of putting her PJs on, I think I have a different sort of problem

Matoi Ryuko

Subjunctive posted:

she's doing cartwheels in the hall instead of putting her PJs on, I think I have a different sort of problem

Teach her how to do burpees.

alnilam

One step at a time. Tell her she can do more cartwheels if she bePJs herself

Piso Mojado

Teach her how to Dougie

Matoi Ryuko

And hill climbers. I think that's what they're called. I you don't know how to do them just look em up on yourube

Piso Mojado

Have you tried yelling at her? My parents did that to me and I'm STILL in my jammies

Piso Mojado

alnilam

Tell her NOT to put on her PJs, then stand back and watch all the pieces fall into place :smugmrgw:

Matoi Ryuko

Piso Mojado posted:

Teach her how to Dougie

Nobody actually knows how to do the dougie it remains a mystery to this day.

Piso Mojado

(don't actually hit your kid pls)

Matoi Ryuko

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

we have reached an agreement that she can play with social vegan's dinosaur before school tomorrow if she's asleep by 9. god bless sv

death sext

dinosaur diplomacy wins again

Urodov

immediately radically change your parenting style with respect to stricture vs leniency. repeat this procedure this at irregular intervals. this will keep her on her toes.

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Matoi Ryuko

Subjunctive posted:

we have reached an agreement that she can play with social vegan's dinosaur before school tomorrow if she's asleep by 9. god bless sv

Glad we could help.

social vegan

a blast from the past, back in my day we used to ride these to and from rock school where we learned what rocks is

OhsH
im going to hold on to autumn forever

----------------

alnilam

social vegan posted:

a blast from the past, back in my day we used to ride these to and from rock school where we learned what rocks is

I may not be a smart man but i know what rocks is

A Spider Covets

its almost December and it rained in Minnesota today :pwn: feeling very uneasy about mother natures choices lately, she in a chicanerous mood

----------------

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

I may not be a smart man but i know what rocks is

As a vegan, I assume they're a major staple of your diet.

Urodov

Piso Mojado posted:

being on the vegan-paleo diet, i can confirm that rocks and beetroot are my primary sources of sustenance.

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

City of Glompton

hello, new and old friends! today was a very good day, and I love my job :love: and everything else too

also RedBubble advertised a byob sticker to me on FB and it delighted and terrified me :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Piso Mojado

City of Glompton posted:

hello, new and old friends! today was a very good day, and I love my job :love: and everything else too

:love: you deserve it friend

Matoi Ryuko

Piso Mojado posted:

I'm on the staple diet

vanisher

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'm on the staple diet

I hope it's not too binding

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

vanisher posted:

I hope it's not too binding

oh no wait that's the binder diet

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Piso Mojado

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'm on the staple diet

Smart. now you can get these badass dentures

Matoi Ryuko

Swingline is my favorite

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
i just eat crayons

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Piso Mojado

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Swingline is my favorite

I wish I had that kind of money. Privileged much?

Piso Mojado

Some people grow up in households with little to no office supplies. Must be nice to afford the good stuff.

Grouchio

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'm on the staple diet
Gahara best girl.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Days arent always great, but there are (usually) more attempts for them to be great