Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The other 50% chance is you getting superpowers from it.

I hope this is actually a Guardians of The Galaxy crossover. I want to see Groot and Rocket done in NSM style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

METEOR SHOWER? *flings car off road and slams brakes*

WE'RE WATCHING THIS poo poo!

It's a rental car, they were meant for off roading.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK5jyVCdXwc

Better call Iceman.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

thor got drunk and fell off his goat; that's what they saw fall out of the sky. the next arc is peter taking the odinson to an aa meeting

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

This clearly the start of the newspaper Fear Itself storyline--MJ is about to be deemed Worthy.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Can someone edit MJs face into an avatar that acts like ArmyOfMidgets current one?

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

It's baby Kal-El, Peter and MJ will raise him as their own.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

frodnonnag posted:

Can someone edit MJs face into an avatar that acts like ArmyOfMidgets current one?

Title: "maybe you should rephrase that post..."

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Calling it now, Peter will get hit on the head (non-fatally) by another, smaller meteor falling to Earth.

The MSJ posted:

I hope this is actually a Guardians of The Galaxy crossover. I want to see Groot and Rocket done in NSM style.

Wonder if Groot would talk like a Pokemon like he does now or if he'd have his hyper eloquent speech patterns from when Lee actually wrote the character.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

The trick to figuring out who this will be is 'who would look the funniest awkwardly riding in the back seat of the Parkers' rental car?'

Or, I guess for maximum Parker Luck, the special guest gets the front seat and Peter pouts in the back.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

It will be Thanos.
The plot will end with the rental car being destroyed and Thanos lending the Parkers his helicopter.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
super skrull

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
MODOK strapped to the roof.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
I'm hoping for Beta Ray Bill.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

davidspackage posted:

Title: "maybe you should rephrase that post..."

I want someone to make a shifty eye animated avatar out of mj's face, like armyofmidgets current avatar, which i want to replace.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Bobulus posted:

The trick to figuring out who this will be is 'who would look the funniest awkwardly riding in the back seat of the Parkers' rental car?'

Or, I guess for maximum Parker Luck, the special guest gets the front seat and Peter pouts in the back.

gwen stacey clone

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

The MSJ posted:

That still leaves you with 50/50 chance of dying horribly.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Manatee Cannon posted:

thor got drunk and fell off his goat; that's what they saw fall out of the sky. the next arc is peter taking the odinson to an aa meeting

"I'm Thor Odinson, and I have a problem.. all of my mead is gone. Any of thou know where to find a drink around here?"

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

MJ and Peter run to the crash site, they find It's Nick Fury on one of his skycycles, which lies in pieces on the ground.

He gets up, curses himself 'fer forgettin' ta get the ol' gal gassed up,' then commandeers the car and demands to be driven to Las Vegas.

Peter refuses and Fury blows his stogie into Peter's face, Peter passes out as Fury explains that the cigar smoke contains a knockout drug.

Fury dumps Peter next to a cactus, then drives off with MJ in his arm, shouting 'Vegas, baby!'

Then the bottom of the last panel says, NEXT: VEGAS, BABY!

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Nov 28, 2016

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Binary Badger posted:

MJ and Peter run to the crash site, they find It's Nick Fury on one of his skycycles, which lies in pieces on the ground.

He gets up, curses himself 'fer forgettin' ta get the ol' gal gassed up,' then commandeers the car and demands to be driven to Las Vegas.

Peter refuses and Fury blows his stogie into Peter's face, Peter passes out as Fury explains that the cigar smoke contains a knockout drug.

Fury dumps Peter next to a cactus, then drives off with MJ in his arm, shouting 'Vegas, baby!'

Then the bottom of the last panel says, NEXT: VEGAS, BABY!

And it turns out Vegas Baby is a mobster's brain stuck in a baby's body who runs the Las Vegas underworld.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
uh, dude? spider sense detects danger. you are driving toward danger with your wife.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

drat it, I forgot about Spider-Time, we're going to have to wait three weeks to find out what this is.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
Spiders can't vote!

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

redbackground posted:

Spiders can't vote!

Welcome to Trump's America. :sad:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

drat it, I forgot about Spider-Time, we're going to have to wait three weeks to find out what this is.

On the other hand they got in the car before he even finished the sentence.

Or they had and awkward long pause while they walked to and started up their car.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

redbackground posted:

Spiders can't vote!

It is worse than that. SpiderSENSES can't vote. If they did we'd have like, 5 times as many votes to count, one for every regular sense. More if we're talking all those other senses like balance , hot and cold, etc.

What I'm saying is those 3 million votes Trump is talking about is someone voting with their nose.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I hope some of y'all in the thread are right and it's Thor, only like, Loki's in LA or something so he has to ride with them, and he calleth shotgun, so we get Pete sulking in the back while MJ makes mooneyes over the big muscled dude riding with her.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
whoever it is, peter will get real grumpy about having to give them a ride and that is completely my jam

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

uh, dude? spider sense detects danger.

You're thinking of regular spider-sense. Newspaper spider-sense is the exact opposite. It detects everything but danger.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Choco1980 posted:

I hope some of y'all in the thread are right and it's Thor, only like, Loki's in LA or something so he has to ride with them, and he calleth shotgun, so we get Pete sulking in the back while MJ makes mooneyes over the big muscled dude riding with her.

it's thor and loki cat-thor bickering about something and the parkers have to put up with it all the way to the next town

imagine you have kids arguing in the backseat during a roadtrip, only they're possibly intoxicated gods straight out of mythology and one of them is a cat version of the other one

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Manatee Cannon posted:

it's thor and loki cat-thor bickering about something and the parkers have to put up with it all the way to the next town

imagine you have kids arguing in the backseat during a roadtrip, only they're possibly intoxicated gods straight out of mythology and one of them is a cat version of the other one

This would be perfect but it will never happen but if it did I would literally squee.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
It can't be Guardians of the Galaxy because that would be somewhat on time with the upcoming movie.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Can I cast my vote for a wet damp fart of an anti climax?

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007
It's a regular man sized galactus... And he's a tremendous dick to everyone.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

It's a regular meteorite, but since it's been in space it's radioactive, and Peter becomes Spider-Meteor-Man.

Next: BACK TO DRIVING THROUGH THE DESERT!

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

WickedHate posted:

It can't be Guardians of the Galaxy because that would be somewhat on time with the upcoming movie.

Though it's just in time to tie into the original Guardians movie.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm just hammering that comicskingdom page for today's strip. I can't wait for Ego the Living Planet.

Or most likely them going down the street and noting that there's a crater now.

holy poo poo

SilverSupernova posted:

Though it's just in time to tie into the original Guardians movie.

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Nov 29, 2016

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Ronan has the right idea. You should never go around accusing people on an empty stomach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I'm just hammering that comicskingdom page for today's strip. I can't wait for Ego the Living Planet.

Or most likely them going down the street and noting that there's a crater now.

holy poo poo

Yes. YES.

Edit: To be clear, this means we're rapidly approach the possibility of Newspaper Rocket Raccoon and Newspaper Groot.

• Locked thread