Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

of what? what did he usurp?

white privilege

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I worked on the Conway - Bevin gubernatorial race in Kentucky and I think the same thing applies here as did there. Bevin consistently polled far worse than he ended up doing. When you get these subhuman revulsion inducing R candidates the 'moderate' R's don't want to admit they support them, but they still show up and vote straight ticket Republican! Talked to so many Republicans in '15 about Bevin and they all said he was an idiot and terrible but the election shows they all showed up and voted for him just as they did for Trump!

Yeah some moderate Republican dude in the office spent months bitching about how crazy Trump is and I'm 99.99% sure he voted for him in the end, he was happy as poo poo on the 9th.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

you realize embracing trump super hard is not going to magically make him good

like i get that you're trying to delude yourself but you've been off the train for too long, you're either Full Trump or you aren't

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Wait is the doomsday clock real I just thought that was a watchmen thing
Ps I'm drinking a citradelic. A good serviceable beer

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Serf
May 5, 2011

Consummate Professional posted:

Wait is the doomsday clock real I just thought that was a watchmen thing
Ps I'm drinking a citradelic. A good serviceable beer

http://thebulletin.org/timeline

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
christie would have been purged by that point, he shouldn't be allowed into the great hall

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I timecubed my way to the future and saw Trump's inauguration ball:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X9inbaRnS8&t=162s

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

like i get that you're trying to delude yourself but you've been off the train for too long, you're either Full Trump or you aren't

yeh i know trump bad but im bad too

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Trump would never enter combat, no matter luxurious the armor because he is a major fuckboy

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Baloogan posted:

so trump and co are space marines? gently caress yeah

Yeah but they're the ULTRAMARINES haha yeah owned.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trump would never enter combat, no matter luxurious the armor because he is a major fuckboy

The Emperor Dodged The Draft

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I wish this was updated daily

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

of what? what did he usurp?

Baloogan posted:

like, continued the expansion of the power of the presidency taking power away (usurping) congress

all presidents like to usurp but bush (who ALSO is a MAJOR USURPER) started this kinda runaway usurping and obama continued it BIGLY

i don't want to let this get lost in the shuffle because im kinda serious obama is one hella usurper

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also unrelated to trump but why are his kneepads screaming faces

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Baloogan posted:

so trump and co are space marines? gently caress yeah

nah trumpco are orks trump got to be warboss by having the strongest twitter punches and his kids are all Gretchins and his campaign only worked because
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/795443493674086400

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Here's video of that Michael's freakout lady yelling at a barista this summer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96QgG91bVMU

Serf
May 5, 2011

I wish this was updated daily

shook bulletin of the atomic scientists

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Yinlock posted:

War hammer is weird, dude

But it seems kinda cool

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

But it seems kinda cool

the dawn of war games are really fun explosion simulators

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

But it seems kinda cool

as far as i know warhammer is basically a weird turbo 90s grimdark joke that lost the irony somewhere

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

BonoMan posted:

I timecubed my way to the future and saw Trump's inauguration ball:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X9inbaRnS8&t=162s

how was timecubing anyways? i would do it but not sure if timecubing is my thing since i tend to cut corners

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i don't care for warhammer 40k or warhammer or any figurine based game unless the figurines are 100% accurate scale models of actual real weapons of war

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

DeepDickPizza posted:

Here's video of that Michael's freakout lady yelling at a barista this summer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96QgG91bVMU

lol the worst part of the election is now that Trump winning made this terrible woman happy.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Spoondick posted:

how was timecubing anyways? i would do it but not sure if timecubing is my thing since i tend to cut corners

oh man you do not want to cut corners while timecubing, Im 5% sure thats actually why trump is president elect

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Baloogan posted:

i don't care for warhammer 40k or warhammer or any figurine based game unless the figurines are 100% accurate scale models of actual real weapons of war

40k is though

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dXRsnWGkUs

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013

Serf posted:

1:01 AM

It's later than we thought. In fact, it's too late. We're now past the point of no return, and we now recognize that the apocalypse is not a sudden event. It's a slow suffocation. The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists recommends that the people of Earth spend these last days with their loved ones. We understand many of us will seek an early exit, but we urge those contemplating suicide to seek the bloodiest revenge before passing. Make the capitalists who destroyed the planet pay and give the Nations of Earth who held us hostage with nuclear weapons a taste of their own medicine: feuer, feuer.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
:nitecrew: :justpost: i wish i was dead

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Yinlock posted:

in the future he fixed his bone spurs by welding poor people to his feet

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

:nitecrew: :justpost: i wish i was dead

I worked 60 hours last week and 40 of them at retail i loving hate my life right now and cannot stop drinking about it

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Baloogan posted:

i don't want to let this get lost in the shuffle because im kinda serious obama is one hella usurper

actually it's because people who say he is a usurper are racist and implying he stole power from white people but nice little dance to make yourself sound less deplorable

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Baloogan posted:

the republicans helped this along by refusing to do anything and forcing him to exorder everything

Ahh Yes
Nov 16, 2004
>_>

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

I worked 60 hours last week and 40 of them at retail i loving hate my life right now and cannot stop drinking about it

Sorry to hear it mate but at least Final Fantasy Fifteen comes out tomorrow and you can take a road trip with your gay anime buds

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

obama made the critical error of assuming republicans could be reasoned with in any way

Obama: I'd like this
Republicans: No
Obama: What if we worked out a deal
Republicans: Give us everything we want immediately
Obama: n-no?
Republicans: Negotiations over

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

Sorry to hear it mate but at least Final Fantasy Fifteen comes out tomorrow and you can take a road trip with your gay anime buds

I bought the new Pokémon game it's actually pretty fun. I've never been very into final fantasy though I will by the 7 remake because I've never played it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLYC7ltxOrk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Yinlock posted:

Ah, there's the Yinlock I know...

• Locked thread