Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
on the plus side, suddenly hip and knee replacements become 100% covered and insurance companies are forced to pay for it without any paperwork hassles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/992176676
https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/803428140009869313

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Atrocious Joe posted:

You've also got Franco's Spain and Portugal for most the 20th century.

I always knew he was a poo poo mod

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zegermans posted:

The ACA will be completely destroyed and thousands of people will die.

the ACA was rammed through a dem controled government and is fuckin absurd

healthcare dot gov

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

blamegame posted:

i mean we're talking about isis tho, bombing the poo poo out of them is literally what we're doing. its the kind of the thing the clintons would do too, and probably most administrations

yeah but trump will probably actually bomb iran. getting rid of kerry's deal with iran is one of his campaign promises, which means iran goes back to making nukes, which means israel bombs them, which means that we bomb them.

tho his track record hasn't been good on campaign promises so far. but he's definitely going to stumble into some sort of conflict that we definitely shouldn't be in. and not in the "isn't it terrible" iraq way but in the "you done goofed, son" way.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
we're probably going to get a few okay movies about the iran war in a few years

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
chances that trump will start a war are 100% because he heard it's a good way to win reelection

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

thats well done. even calling it 'energy secretary' is well done because gently caress it

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

we were due for an oliver stone renaissance

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://www.buzzfeed.com/nitashatiku/white-house-chan-zuckerberg-stanford-poverty

quote:

The White House has partnered up with the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and Stanford to host an invite-only event focused on the ways that technology can “solve” issues like poverty, inequality, and economic immobility

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Baloogan posted:

lol your a loving idiot who can only see your side through rose colored lenses

Plenty of people on the Left were in that mess of idiots who handed W a suitcase of unlimited power.
Liberals are often bad, Conservatives are always bad.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Fidel Castronaut posted:

yeah but trump will probably actually bomb iran. getting rid of kerry's deal with iran is one of his campaign promises, which means iran goes back to making nukes, which means israel bombs them, which means that we bomb them.

right, but thats not only normal gop its like, also standard right democrat is what i'm saying. [insert speech by the joker about how whats normal is like totally hosed if you think about it]

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I wish the ACA was never passed and we got a single payer system like every other industrialized nation in the world, but at least it was some kind of signal to the insurance cartels that The Old Way was on the way out.

I mean it's pushed back at least a generation of preventable deaths from treatable illnesses that went uncontrolled due to corporate disinterest, but the legacy will be We Tried.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

blamegame posted:

right, but thats not only normal gop its like, also standard right democrat is what i'm saying. [insert speech by the joker about how whats normal is like totally hosed if you think about it]

standard gop is to fight in a country that can't actually hurt us, like iraq, which barely had an air force and tanks in 1991 and had junk in 2003. iran could do a number on our navy. also, russia wouldn't be too happy about it. it's going to be a loving mess. combined with how hosed he's going to make things domestic-side, it will seriously be nicholas ii levels.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

kill all poor people. bing bing bong so simple

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Fidel Castronaut posted:

standard gop is to fight in a country that can't actually hurt us, like iraq, which barely had an air force and tanks in 1991 and had junk in 2003. iran could do a number on our navy. also, russia wouldn't be too happy about it. it's going to be a loving mess. combined with how hosed he's going to make things domestic-side, it will seriously be nicholas ii levels.

it's going to be russia invading georgia all over again

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

a real chump posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owI7DOeO_yg

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

i never read obamas twitter, i assumed it was mostly boring and im not going to look at potus44 to check. but i am looking forward to whatever book he ends up writing, if its more 'dreams' than 'audacity'

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

a real chump posted:

quote:

The event will include an interactive demo by Palantir, the secretive Peter Thiel-backed analytics company
:ocelot:

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Fidel Castronaut posted:

its gonna be a loving mess, absolutely, and it's also exactly what the gop has wanted to do for a while now, if you believe the stories. or i guess you could say it's what israel wants the gop to do, and the gop by the accounts I've read are generally down

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
this is the real god emperor warhammer doesn't have anything to do with the golden path god read a book nerds

“Governments can be useful to the governed only so long as inherent tendencies towards tyranny are restrained. Monarchies have some good features beyond their star qualities. They can reduce the size and parasitic nature of the management bureaucracy. They can make speedy decisions when necessary. They fit an ancient human demand for a parental (tribal/feudal) hierarchy where every person knows his place. It is valuable to know your place, even if that place is temporary. It is galling to be held in place against your will. This is why I teach about tyranny in the best possible way — by example. Even though you read these words after a passage of eons, my tyranny will not be forgotten. My Golden Path assures this. Knowing my message, I expect you to become exceedingly careful about the powers you delegate to any government.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjerUnhHX7g

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

the big question for me is if he satisfies the zionists and fights iran or if he satisfies his homies in russia and leaves iran alone. or maybe russia says "gently caress it" and lets trump nuke iran as long as he promises to be oligarch bros. trump isn't even doing intelligence briefings so he probably doesn't know either. what a time to be alive! (for now)

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

blamegame posted:

its gonna be a loving mess, absolutely, and it's also exactly what the gop has wanted to do for a while now, if you believe the stories. or i guess you could say it's what israel wants the gop to do, and the gop by the accounts I've read are generally down

i mean i realize it looks like my understanding is that it's a kind of jewish conspiracy, which looks bad, but i think technically its more of a likud conspiracy and its also not exactly a secret. i could be wrong though, thats just what i remember reading a few times

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Fidel Castronaut posted:

the big question for me is if he satisfies the zionists and fights iran or if he satisfies his homies in russia and leaves iran alone. or maybe russia says "gently caress it" and lets trump nuke iran as long as he promises to be oligarch bros. trump isn't even doing intelligence briefings so he probably doesn't know either. what a time to be alive! (for now)

anything is possible in trump's america!

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
donald trump

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

shadow president pence is receiving briefings though

hard to say how well that will hold up, but that's the sitaution atm

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

president elect donald trump

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Baloogan posted:

president elect donald trump

President Elect DOnald

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Trump JUCHE

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

SpaceGoku posted:

shadow president pence is receiving briefings though

hard to say how well that will hold up, but that's the sitaution atm

trump: "i want to bomb iran bigly."

pence: "well, mr. president, you have to be careful. our intelligence says--"

trump: "look, do we have the soldiers and stuff to do the bombing?"

pence: "well, yes, mr. president but we have to be careful because it wouldn't be a popular war and some military brass are saying we could lose something on the magnitude of an aircraft carrier."

trump: "okay, maybe not. i'm not sure. let me talk to my family and see what they think. i'll get back to you."

pence: "yes, mr. president."

trump: "oh, hey, will you ask around the white house and see what our people there think? but you know, don't--don't let christie know. he's a drag."

pence: "of course. also, sir, you never hired him."

trump: "oh yeah, heh. forgot. later, queer."

*click*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

pRESidENT elect donald trUmp

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Turmp.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Yinlock posted:

obama made the critical error of assuming republicans could be reasoned with in any way

Obama: I'd like this
Republicans: No
Obama: What if we worked out a deal
Republicans: Give us everything we want immediately
Obama: n-no?
Republicans: Negotiations over

They don't negotiate with radical Islam, sorry.

:krad:

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
Trump declares "War on Fear," executes Nate Silver, the national media, and everyone else that's responsible for economic anxiety

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Maybe if they turn the PDB into a picture book and slap some art of the deal quotes (or are those bad since the author hates Trump?) on it, he'll read them. Worked for W

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2009/may/18/rumsfeld-gq-iraq-bible-quotes-bush

Pigma Dengar
Nov 11, 2016
this place is really fun and i have a lot of fun lurking, and ive finally decided to pick up and play warhammer thanks to it. i no longer really see a world where it matters whether or not i blow all my paycheque or not and ive always thought those egyptian skeletons were super cool when I walk by the store around here- thanks guys!

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Don't lurk :justpost:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
get a 3d printer and download poo poo to print lambo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007