Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i can't believe im taking time out from my busy monday night of checking and comparing amazon reviews of survival food, iodine tablets, non-gmo seeds for fruits and vegtables to loving educate u on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

navyjack posted:

I came across this recently, and it resonated so I thought I'd share:

though its pointless to ram a car into a university and start stabbing randomly

it would be more productive to ram a truckbomb into a gay conversion therapy camp and breaking out the inmates

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
wall street has a golden statue of a bull mounted on it how have there been zero incidents of insane christian people performing violent acts there

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

wall street has a golden statue of a bull mounted on it how have there been zero incidents of insane christian people performing violent acts there

Isnt the bull itself actually a protest art piece that was built illicitly on the property? I heard that probably untrue rumour somewhere

Not that that would somehow ward off christians

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Christians loving love worshiping false idols, why do you think God had to specifically forbid them from doing so

if He left them alone for five seconds they'd put a crown on a dog turd and sacrifice goats to it

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Baloogan posted:

i can't believe im taking time out from my busy monday night of checking and comparing amazon reviews of survival food, iodine tablets, non-gmo seeds for fruits and vegtables to loving educate u on this

I know it's impossible to make this the new thread title due to character limit, but I really wish it could.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

100 degrees Calcium posted:

If Hillary Clinton had promised to be at one random voting site to meet voters, that probably would have gotten the dem vote out.

Hire a bunch of body doubles to wave at people from the rooftops near a polling place in every state and pretend to have superpowers if anyone asks.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Baloogan posted:

cookies LACK CONTROVERSY

MODS please rename me to this thanks

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

if the pantsuit flashmob didn't get out the vote nothing will

dems are doooomed

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Mithra is a strong and powerful god.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol at the lemon bars are not cookies part, thats the best one tho!!

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
hahaha I hope no one paid money for mine

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

when this article gets big i can't wait for all the huffpost thinkpieces that trip over themselves saying this supports racism/sexism/homophobia/transphobia/ableism while their readership eats it up because they don't actually read anything

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
I have been thinking we should also spend a lot of time next election promising that we definitely arent going to implement anything like Obamacare again, considering what has happened to the health insurance markets since it has been implemented (and the fact that Trump is still saying he will keep the bits that are actually popular). If we talk about healthcare, and we probably should, I hope it is as part of a plan to actually provide healthcare intead of one making sure middlemen get paid. Definitely not following Obamas legacy of pretty much everyone having to pay more for less year after year, and or those not well off to spend their decreasing wages on the ability to still not be able to afford seeing a doctor for a heart attack or whatever.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Is mayonnaise a cookie?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
KOOKIE COOKIES:
Spread corn chips in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a saucepan over medium heat, bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter until smooth. Pour over corn chips. Cool. Break into pieces.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

http://wonkette.com/403920/jesus-people-pray-that-false-idol-will-save-gods-economy Enjoy!

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

steinrokkan posted:

KOOKIE COOKIES:
Spread corn chips in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a saucepan over medium heat, bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter until smooth. Pour over corn chips. Cool. Break into pieces.

I don't know about corn chips but there's actually a no bake cookie that is similar to this that uses corn flakes.

Brought to you by the cookie expert, reminding you that lemon bars are also cookies

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

I don't know about corn chips but there's actually a no bake cookie that is similar to this that uses corn flakes.

That sound like it has a marginal chance to work, unlike that corn chip abomination.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

lol at the lemon bars are not cookies part, thats the best one tho!!

theres a powerful monied cabal that wants to bury the truth but they didnt count on fulchimp and me always speaking truth to power. Lemon bars is cookies!!!!!!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

yes

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

a lemon bar is a loving tart that's made in a rectangle pan instead of a circular one and been cut into rectangles instead of wedges what the loving poo poo kind of cookies are you all making

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

loving savages

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Have they thought of renaming the part to like "anti fascist party" or something like that.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Fullhouse posted:

loving savages

Those are soooooooo gooooood

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
after holding several closed sessions with its largest donors, the dnc will conclude that while it is impossible to kill the gorilla the way things are today, perhaps in a decade or two we can begin to remove some of the gorilla's fur, but only if its what an overwhelming majority of people want and the people are going to have to bring it up because there are several banking and insurance deregulations that are much higher priority

meanwhile that baby is a red smear and the gorilla is starting to get a taste for baby blood

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

tarts are way better than cookies so i dont even know why people want them to be cookies so bad anyway

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
after 9/11 we all lost our minds, therefore, democrats had no choice but to kill the gorilla

Serf
May 5, 2011

thanks to this thread I now know what lemon bars are

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Serf posted:

a sandwich

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Serf posted:

You're loving welcome

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

navyjack posted:

I came across this recently, and it resonated so I thought I'd share:

I liked this but I cringed at the turn of phrase "it is theirs, hardware and soft-." Sounds awkward spoken aloud and looks worse written.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

we're gunna need fishmech's opinion on lemon bar question

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i'm everyone in this article

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...cers-no-police/

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Union square. How brave.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004