Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

Sagebrush posted:

too many people in san francisco have Dog Privilege, believing that just because there are more dogs in SF than people under the age of 18, everyone in the whole place loves dogs all the time everywhere.

i like dogs but i do not care to have the random office dogs coming around licking my boots and sticking their noses in my nuts "awwwwwww does he liiiike you????" while i am not in the mood

last time i was in duboce park there were actually more kids than dogs it was loving weird as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

Sagebrush posted:

too many people in san francisco have Dog Privilege, believing that just because there are more dogs in SF than people under the age of 18, everyone in the whole place loves dogs all the time everywhere.

i like dogs but i do not care to have the random office dogs coming around licking my boots and sticking their noses in my nuts "awwwwwww does he liiiike you????" while i am not in the mood

this but seattle

fyi if someone has a comfort animal it can't be anywhere it violates health code, but can if it's a service animal

unfortunately you don't need certification or anything to have a service animal and all anyone is allowed to ask about it is whether it's a service animal and what service it performs

this is from wa state health code btw

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I am a Dog Parent, and I don't believe in pet allergies

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

at the date posted:

Third, nobody is moving while they actually use a restroom.

have you ever seen a public restroom because the evidence seems to speak for itself

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

have you ever seen a public restroom because the evidence seems to speak for itself

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

echinopsis posted:

this is the ONLY thing I remember about it

of course it is

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

SF seems like literally the worst place on the planet

truth

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i can see these hostilities coming to a head in the land of emotional support doggos that is SF

look sf is all about pushing the envelope, theyve moved well beyond doggo emo animals to all sorts of supposed exotics like rodents and pests

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

look i dunno know why youd say this about the street poop capital of the america

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
I am actually cool with dogs at all hours of the day or night. They make everything better. Sagebrush sounds like a grouch tbqh

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I'm one of those rare actual born in SF natives and I like it here but it has it's problems. still better than nyc.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
i'm allergic to dogs and they're okay sometimes but having to be around someones filthy ptsd mutts 24/7 would suck

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

GENDERED SLUR posted:

i'm allergic to dogs and they're okay sometimes but having to be around someones filthy ptsd mutts 24/7 would suck

what the gently caress i'm so sorry for you :(

.....man, allergic to dogs..... :(

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

GENDERED SLUR posted:

All aboard.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

wanna be on that flight

edit: Wanna ride on that bus/train? Looking again it probably isn't an airplane.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

ADINSX posted:

wanna be on that flight

edit: Wanna ride on that bus/train? Looking again it probably isn't an airplane.

Greyhound.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord
i miss my puppers and can't wait to see them when this semester is over

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

gatlinburg is on fire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eIudYga-s4

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

at the date posted:

I am actually cool with dogs at all hours of the day or night. They make everything better. Sagebrush sounds like a grouch tbqh

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

epipen posted:

Merritt K is really loving funny tbh

https://twitter.com/merrittk/status/803628906754535426

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
people at work ask me all the time when I'm next bringing my dog in because she makes everyone happy and sometimes people will have to deal with a lovely customer and they'll come into my office to see/hold my dog and feel better.

sorry you all who don't like that are loving broken.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

wish i could bring my dog to work. he sux and hopefully he'd keep people out of my office

epipen
Aug 11, 2014

nyoom

Improbable Lobster posted:

i miss my puppers and can't wait to see them when this semester is over

same but for pupper and catte

i love dogs a lot but. untrained dogs in all sorts of public places make me kinda uncomfortable because barking/etc scares me i guess
a comfort animal or therapy animal is a good thing imo, but they have to be placid, and i dont think taking them everywhere is necessarily reasonable or possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st7H_vqSaQc

80186 laptop made in australia, MS-DOS 2.11 on ROM chips

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

people at work ask me all the time when I'm next bringing my dog in because she makes everyone happy and sometimes people will have to deal with a lovely customer and they'll come into my office to see/hold my dog and feel better.

sorry you all who don't like that are loving broken.

i feel fine without a dog

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

We have three dogs that come into the office, it's p cool they're all cool. One I am a dog uncle too and dog sit when his owners are out of town (his dog dad works with me). I bring him in everytime I dogsit.

Here's the pupper in question, along with a gift that a coworker left me in my office a couple days after the election

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

GENDERED SLUR posted:

i feel fine without a dog

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

epipen posted:

same but for pupper and catte

i love dogs a lot but. untrained dogs in all sorts of public places make me kinda uncomfortable because barking/etc scares me i guess
a comfort animal or therapy animal is a good thing imo, but they have to be placid, and i dont think taking them everywhere is necessarily reasonable or possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st7H_vqSaQc

80186 laptop made in australia, MS-DOS 2.11 on ROM chips

yeah, i think the emotional support animal thing is kinda ridiculous and afaik isn't an actual legal status

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
its really telling that the most pro-dog forum is GIP

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I'm one of those rare actual born in SF natives and I like it here but it has it's problems. still better than nyc.

Same, although I live in Richmond now since I can't afford SF. I always find it funny when people from NYC complain about SF being dirty, since NYC is a filthy shithole. My snot/nostrils were black for like a week after spending two weeks in NYC.

http://i.imgur.com/4N2VgzS.gifv

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 379 days!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

yeah, i think the emotional support animal thing is kinda ridiculous and afaik isn't an actual legal status

i dont think its a legal status but i can totes see it being a thing that can help people. For example, say you have severe anxiety - doggo can be your security blanket.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

at the date posted:

how about the dog that lives in our main office 9-5 and barks and howls at everyone who walks in? I can hear him barking right now down the hall

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Sagebrush posted:

how about the dog that lives in our main office 9-5 and barks and howls at everyone who walks in? I can hear him barking right now down the hall

u should go pet him

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

KoRMaK posted:

i dont think its a legal status but i can totes see it being a thing that can help people. For example, say you have severe anxiety - doggo can be your security blanket.

sure but it seems like it's almost exclusively used to get regular pets into places they aren't supposed to be

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

Teach posted:

All aboard.

this is what happens to your youtube suggestions after you watch a couple of bork remixes

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

has anyone at all figured out that naked surveys and focus groups are idiot trash garbage? show me ctr differences on controlled and blinded A:B tests and we'll talk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I have search and watch history disabled, so my suggestions are lowest common denominator, which is an unending deluge of prank and minecraft vids.

• Locked thread