Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Louisgod posted:

hosed up Trump put somebody of asian decent in the Department of Transportation since they can't drive worth a poo poo*

*it's okay for me to say this because with Trump becoming president anybody can now be insanely sexist and spout off stereotypes freely so please don't judge or tell me this isn't okay.

Hey guys I found (WHITE)POWERBALL's primary acct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Augus posted:

suddenly burning an American flag actually is peaceful protest and really it's the most patriotic thing you can do
suddenly the american flag is considered "outdated" and the color blue is deemed as no longer necessary and replaced with jet black, the stars and stripes pattern is exchanged for a simpler white circle on red background, then a positive symbol of another culture is used

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Can't wait for this totally normal Victory Tour that definitely won't be primarily attended by neo nazis and reporters

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

what if you were flying a plane delivering American flags to OUR TROOPS in Afghanistan and you crash landed in the Alps and had to burn flags to stay warm enough to survive?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tatsuta Age posted:

I'm at the dentist and the view is on

Their take currently is if you hate the country so much you burn a flag, then you should just leave lol

Maybe if you hate the country so much that you hate the first amendment, then you should just leave lol

Serf
May 5, 2011

instead of burning American flags why not burn Confederate flags. accomplishes the same thing and anyone who objects has far fewer grounds to do so

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

rear end cobra posted:

Why is he talking about loving flag burning of all things?

Because there were some photos of flag burning headlining articles about the protests after he won the election. Its been bothering him for weeks. He's been crafting the perfect masterstroke tweet in his mind since November 9th.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
what if i WAVE a flag, while burning a PICTURE of TRUMP

and the twist is, it's the soviet flag

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
flag burning is going to be made a federal crime soon lol

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

What if Osama bin Laden and Hitler were both still alive but had gained bulletproof powers like John Cage (but better so the Judas bullet doesn't work) and they were wearing American Flags and the only way to kill them was to set them on fire?

I mean Trump would leave Hitler alive but what about bin Laden?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Serf posted:

instead of burning American flags why not burn Confederate flags. accomplishes the same thing and anyone who objects has far fewer grounds to do so
make sure it's the confederate battle flag, the actual confederate flag would simply induce a state of confusion instead of rage

Serf
May 5, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

make sure it's the confederate battle flag, the actual confederate flag would simply induce a state of confusion instead of rage

no one who says "Confederate flag" means the actual Confederate flag

even more appropriate now in the post-truth age

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

protestors should probably just wave American flags around while burning MAGA hats to really be effective

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

comingafteryouall posted:

protestors should probably just wave American flags around while burning MAGA hats to really be effective

will said hats still be on heads?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Spoondick posted:

black churches should start covering themselves in american flags

Lol

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

wouldn't they have to buy the MAGA hats
you know, from Donald Trump?

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

gregday posted:

after 10,000 years im free

gonna be as bad for american infrastructure as rita repulsa except the destruction will be neglect caused by budget cuts except giant men in rubber suits

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Burning flags is cool

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

what if you were flying a plane delivering American flags to OUR TROOPS in Afghanistan and you crash landed in the Alps and had to burn flags to stay warm enough to survive?

Well you're a loser for letting your plane crash in the first place sooooooo

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What if I burn a picture of a flag?
Can I burn a state flag?

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Al! posted:

will said hats still be on heads?

take the hats off the heads first, please

Augus posted:

wouldn't they have to buy the MAGA hats
you know, from Donald Trump?

If there isn't a knock off company capitalizing on selling fake MAGA hats already capitalism has failed and it's time for full communism now

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

According to the new president, you're not a war hero if you get captured, so surviving a plane crash probably isn't heroic either.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

gregday posted:

after 10,000 years im free

it's pretty weird how theres this contrast where McConnell has got a 63 y/o wife that is still lookin p hot and the man himself just looks like a pile of slag

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

If there isn't a knock off company capitalizing on selling fake MAGA hats already capitalism has failed and it's time for full communism now

has anyone been down to Canal Street lately? they selling knockoff MAGAs yet?

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Al! posted:

has anyone been down to Canal Street lately? they selling knockoff MAGAs yet?

Make America Grate Again

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Al! posted:

whos the black CHVRCHES

tv on the radio

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

BeOSPOS posted:

Cuz he's gonna start a "Victory Tour" soon and needs to rile up the protestors to defy him (burn flags) so he can delegitimize the entire anti-Trump movement. It's all optics and messaging at this point. And distractions.

Hail Satan

Didn't think about this but this will def happen now.

11d chess

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Al! posted:

whos the black CHVRCHES

FKA twigs?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

tv on the radio is good though and collab'd with bowie whereas chvrches are not very good and all their poo poo sounds the same

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/AlexNBCNews/status/803632961400766464
https://twitter.com/HallieJackson/status/803635478125682688

gregday
May 23, 2003

It is every American's sacred duty now to burn a flag right outside Trump Tower

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this is the worst administration ever

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the most powerful country in the world is being run by morons

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

triple sulk posted:

tv on the radio is good though and collab'd with bowie whereas chvrches are not very good and all their poo poo sounds the same

oh boy look what you've done

just look at what you've done

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

also said company should make the hats in Chyna

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

FKA twigs is actually good :smugdon:

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
can i still wear american flag underwear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

what are the chances chao wasn't actually the pick (yet) and got announced due to some fuckup

• Locked thread