Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug

mannerup posted:

"cnn sucks" is a bipartisan chant

Yeah, but Republicans honestly do think CNN has a "left" perspective. Like one college Republican in 2005 looked really sure of himself when he said "I watch fox for my side of the news, and CNN for the other" like that's something other than wasting your time for twice as long

Back to the important things. TECHNICAL VICTORY TOUR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump charging into a goblins' nest

Serf
May 5, 2011

RandomBlue posted:

Conservatives view CNN like liberals typically view Fox News, as a heavily biased mouth-piece for the opposition. Remember the old "Clinton News Network" nickname?

it was bizarre then and bizarre now

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
do you really think there would be no D crossover in the storm of riots if the party that was hammering on being faithful and respectful to the electoral process instantly flips and tries to coup the PEOTUS

Serf
May 5, 2011

triple sulk posted:

goblin vomit

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

The way the popular vote back and forth is currently being spun is that if you subtract just California from the mix, trump won the popular vote too.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
How can you hate CNN when it has Jake Tapper, Anderson Cooper, Van Jones and Don Lemon?

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

do you really think there would be no D crossover in the storm of riots if the party that was hammering on being faithful and respectful to the electoral process instantly flips and tries to coup the PEOTUS

if there turns out to be undeniable voter fraud that won Trump the election it would leave everyone involved with a bunch of egg on their face

I don't think it would be right to blame the Democrats in this scenario, the Republicans would be the ones committing the crime and undermining Democracy.

this scenario won't happen but still

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Every single day. Every god drat day. Trump says the dumbest poo poo.

Has anyone asked Paul Ryan what he thinks about Republicans taking away the first amendment rights for flag burning.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

triple sulk posted:

kissing goblins

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
#calexit

we are gonna take our weed and our oustanding produce and wine and mexican food and mexicans

and our democratic supermajorities in the state legislature

and just gently caress off, if the other states really don't want our economic and cultural output oh yeah we have most tv and movie studios too

the other 49 states can basically frig right off lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jeb! Repetition posted:

How can you hate CNN when it has Jake Tapper, Anderson Cooper, Van Jones and Don Lemon?

They all sorta sound like failed shoe brands now that I think about it.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
oh we have coveredcalifornia too which is not UHC but it's better than other states lovely sabotaged obamacare too

H*ck off

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Imagine the pictures of Pepe torturing and pooping on Wojak (feels guy) except instead of looking smug Pepe's also distressed and crying. That's me and Fulchrum.

same except they're both me and this is playing in the background:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj2eFWHT57w

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

El Mero Mero posted:

The way the popular vote back and forth is currently being spun is that if you subtract just California from the mix, trump won the popular vote too.

if you take out the most populous and successful state in the country, Trump would have won!

The Republicans have a pretty brilliant strategy of driving people out of the red/swing states until only easily manipulated rubes remain, giving them permanent control over a house and senate majority

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

fits my needs posted:

Does contaminated ground water affect only people or crops it's used on as well? Is there a possibility that while people that live there might suffer that agricultural output won't be affected, besides climate change,etc?

it's almost impossible to tell what the long term environmental effects of fracking will be, there are no accurate models for what happens when you push a shitload of water into the soil like this, where it goes and what impact it will have

but it will probably not be good!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

crazy cloud posted:

#calexit

we are gonna take our weed and our oustanding produce and wine and mexican food and mexicans

and just gently caress off, if the other states really don't want our economic and cultural output oh yeah we have most tv and movie studios too

I can't wait for the state that literally has to beg for water to try to split because they have tv studios.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Philthy posted:

Has anyone asked Paul Ryan what he thinks about Republicans taking away the first amendment rights for flag burning.

"Do I still get to destroy Medicare?"

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Catch heem in BED with a goblin!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

comingafteryouall posted:

if there turns out to be undeniable voter fraud that won Trump the election it would leave everyone involved with a bunch of egg on their face

I don't think it would be right to blame the Democrats in this scenario, the Republicans would be the ones committing the crime and undermining Democracy.

this scenario won't happen but still

The problem is that the voter fraud line is as absurd as the notion that Hillary got anyone killed at benghazi

Gary Johnson got 4 million votes. That's 4 million republicans who, even with all the shame mustered, could not bring themselves to vote Clinton

Meanwhile Stein has an utter pittance by comparison. Despite both candidates having similar unfavorables pre-Trump victory

There is a way, way higher possibility that Trump ends up with even more votes, than Hillary squeezing out unmarked votes. It's not only a bad line, it may potentially ruin the "we won the PV! Smallest Mandate!" line of attack

Serf
May 5, 2011

comingafteryouall posted:

if you take out the most populous and successful state in the country, Trump would have won!

The Republicans have a pretty brilliant strategy of driving people out of the red/swing states until only easily manipulated rubes remain, giving them permanent control over a house and senate majority

this is as impressive as it is depressing

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

crazy cloud posted:

#calexit

America hikes up price of exporting water through govt lines, america is stimulated while cali turns into a sunscorched prune

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

They still call it the Clinton news network. That never went away.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I can't wait for the state that literally has to beg for water to try to split because they have tv studios.

30 years from now every state is going to have to beg for water after the Trump administration outlaws the EPA forever

we will just have a head start on a gigantic desalination project, suckers

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Neurolimal posted:

Gary Johnson got 4 million votes. That's 4 million republicans who, even with all the shame mustered, could not bring themselves to vote Clinton

legal weed is the death of the libertarian party, they're going to reassimilate into republicans

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
lol at the shortsightedness of assuming you're gonna get to keep your clean water and not get the Flint treatment everywhere just lol lol hmbol

Serf
May 5, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

30 years from now every state is going to have to beg for water after the Trump administration outlaws the EPA forever

we really are getting all the bad parts of the cyberpunk dystopia with none of the cool stuff

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Jeb! Repetition posted:

im guilty of enjoying the countless panel fights, screaming matches and their week-long panels in a bar during the conventions

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug

crazy cloud posted:

tweet these questions to trump and get an official response lol

I was asking for a friend!

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
lol ... local radio station 630 wpro (our local right wing poo poo box) hosting a Poll on their webpage asking "Should those who burn the flag be punished with loss of citizenship or a year in jail, as suggested by President-elect Trump?"

70% answered Yes. AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No idea how many even responded, but this kind of bullshit "just asking questions" is responsible for legitimizing this poo poo as if stripping citizenship is a reasonable goddamn proposition. gently caress talk radio.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

crazy cloud posted:

Eh, desalination isn't a great solution, but it is good for small spots here and there like Carlsbad.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

crazy cloud posted:

#calexit

You've been visited by the Ghost of General Sherman
good times and dead Confederates will come to you
but only if you post "death to traitors, long live the Union"

Serf
May 5, 2011

AceRimmer posted:

You've been visited by the Ghost of General Sherman
good times and dead Confederates will come to you
but only if you post "death to traitors, long live the Union"

speaking as a Georgian, Sherman left too early and did too little. they oughta made him governor for life

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
if you're worried about d overlap with attempting a coup, just wait how many people enlist to fight in a US-Cali war of eastern aggression

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Jeb! Repetition posted:

They not only continue to employ Wolf Blitzer, they promote him as anything other than a laughable caricature.

Spoondick posted:

legal weed is the death of the libertarian party, they're going to reassimilate into republicans

It's not like they ever had all that far to go.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
So.... Africa seems nice

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/803614382366277632

quote:

Dutch lawmakers in Holland have overwhelmingly voted in favour of a ban on wearing face-covering Islamic veils in some public places, including schools, hospitals, government buildings and on public transport.

The rule – which will outlaw all face coverings including ski-masks and helmets and will not apply to public streets – was approved by 132 in the 150-seat house.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/803656678512164864

quote:

Speaking to a gathering of young conservatives at Trump's Washington hotel, Flynn said, "I was with Dinesh D'Souza last night, and the other, for the young audience here, for the young ones here, I mentioned it to a couple of you, I was also with Milo Yiannopoulos," Flynn said at the Young Americans for Freedom conference. "See, a lot of people in here won't know who he is. I tag him on Twitter, you know, because he's phenomenal individual, and I'm mentioning him tonight because he spoke alongside of me last night to another group of folks."

"He's definitely, he's one of the most different, one of the most brave people that I've ever met. We have different views on different things, but he is deeply, deeply conservative in his views about this country," the retired Army lieutenant general added. "So he is going around this country at the undergraduates, at our colleges and our universities and he fighting for you, for all of the people in here."

When reached for comment on his praise of Yiannopoulos, Flynn responded to CNN's KFile with "good quote."

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
So once trump's out of the white house, will there be a america is great now hat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
good quote

• Locked thread