Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I didn't get my legs shot off in vietNAM so some fuckin liberal can tell me not to drink a pint of cream at a time #MAGA TRUMP *click*

will heart disease be a prexisting condition under TrumpCare, asking for a friend

outhta switch to something healthy, like a bloody mary

ed: balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

the theory that sapience is a trait that will eventually be selected against is one that I'm rapidly coming around on

nah

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 27 minutes!

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I didn't get my legs shot off in vietNAM so some fuckin liberal can tell me not to drink a pint of cream at a time #MAGA TRUMP *click*

will heart disease be a prexisting condition under TrumpCare, asking for a friend

Elderly will be a preexisting condition under TrumpCare

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

peeps dont order anything, theyre small injection-molded marshmallows that are rolled in yellow granulated sugar!!!! This guys a lunatic!!!!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

Elderly will be a preexisting condition under TrumpCare

See also: being born

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

even with nazis running the usa there's a level of hysterics that i am not willing to go to, and that level is "humanity as a whole is a mistake"

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Serf posted:

why doesn't Obama use his weather control machine to send a monsoon to end the wildfires

I looked up those fires (inciweb if anyones curious).

The ones in nc are 90% contained, and the one in sc is 63% with 223 dudes working on it.

Yeah nothing lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

See also: being born

nonono you misunderstand. People who develop old age wont be covered but its ok cuz the boomers will be covered and after all, theyre the most important ones here

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803567993036754944

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

even with nazis running the usa there's a level of hysterics that i am not willing to go to, and that level is "humanity as a whole is a mistake"

only through human birth can we escape the wheel of samsara

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

:stare:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Trump is gonna be president

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Serf posted:

I think it's time we pushed the wedge out, grabbed it rammed it into the throat of the capitalists

:eyepop::hf::eyepop:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

orange sky posted:

Yeah this is mostly due to our need to simplify everything in order for it to make sense. It's easier to think that Bush did 9/11 than think about complex religious and tribal issues in the middle east and influence western powers had on it. It's due to heuristics we use without even being aware we're using them.

More like it's easier to believe 17 dumbfuck terrorists got past the CIA, FBI, air traffic control, NORAD and the FAA for 4 hours and then took down 3 skyscrapers with 2 airplanes after no steel buildings have ever collapsed from fire than it is to question the nature of reality and reject the official narrative

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Trancers election edition: Deth is certain

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Serf posted:

the theory that sapience is a trait that will eventually be selected against is one that I'm rapidly coming around on

ooo looks like someone read peter watts recently

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
It's like all anyone can do is try to live their life and smoke more weed

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Don't burn flags, burn the inland south.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/690709138884661248

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hillary is very bad.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I can't think of a better litmus test for a moron than degree of caring about flag burning

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[Perks up from seated nap] no puppet [resumes snooze]

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

The deplorables got what they wanted. All the bad things about Hillary with a orange tan

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

cool pic of an older version of the wikipedia article

Serf
May 5, 2011

between global warming, the existential threat of nuclear weapons, technological calamity and plain old conflict, I gotta admit that the deck seems stacked against us precisely because of the thing that made us dominant. we have a whole lotta brainpower, but we seem incapable of focusing on the big picture or the long term, probably as a result of needing more immediate problem-solving capabilities in the struggle for survival. it is a winning strategy in the short term, but it doesn't seem like it will win out in the end. we hosed up a lot, and now that we seem to understand how much we hosed up we're probably too far gone to save ourselves or we can't reach a critical mass of willing people who will focus on solving the problems at hand.

no matter how it plays out, it will be fascinating as hell to see happen.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Der Meister posted:

I can't think of a better litmus test for a moron than degree of caring about flag burning

caring about bathroom genders

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Venom Snake posted:

The deplorables got what they wanted. All the bad things about Hillary with a orange tan

Later co-sponsors included Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), Mark Pryor (D-Ark.) and Thomas Carper (D-Del.)

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Oiled and Ready posted:

More like it's easier to believe 17 dumbfuck terrorists got past the CIA, FBI, air traffic control, NORAD and the FAA for 4 hours and then took down 3 skyscrapers with 2 airplanes after no steel buildings have ever collapsed from fire than it is to question the nature of reality and reject the official narrative

Do you use twitter friend? Because I know a certain guy who can get you lots of new followers!

Serf
May 5, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

ooo looks like someone read peter watts recently

his short story about The Thing from the alien's perspective was loving great

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I'm starting to think that maybe Democrats... suck?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

that's the O&R I remember!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Al! posted:

caring about bathroom genders

I want to burn flags in bathrooms not for me.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

100 degrees Calcium posted:

support democrats in an election year, spend the rest of the time planning how to burn them all down

Serf
May 5, 2011

only together can we slap the capitalist cock from their mouths and make them better

comrade

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Serf posted:

his short story about The Thing from the alien's perspective was loving great

the things rules

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

this treasury pick feels like what Jeb! and Rubio would pick tbqh

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I'm probably perfect for the Democratic party because I'd sell this country out for a taste of capitalist cock in a heartbeat.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zikan posted:

this treasury pick feels like what Jeb! and Rubio would pick tbqh

Most of these picks are. Shadow President Jeb~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I'm probably perfect for the Democratic party because I'd sell this country out for a taste of capitalist cock in a heartbeat.

everyone would/does thats why capitalism is so successful

• Locked thread