Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Main Event doesn't even feature main eventers anymore, so it's only fair that 205 Live eventually ceases to be Live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

taped in front of a Live audience

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Bury 205 Live and bring back NXT Kids

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Alain Post posted:

Bury 205 Live and bring back NXT Kids

i think the guy who did nxt kidz is the head writer for nxt now

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

oatgan posted:

i think the guy who did nxt kidz is the head writer for nxt now

Yikes.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Speaking of which, is NXT Kids ever seeing the light of day? They taped episodes with Graves and a bunch of kids on commentary, and we saw that leaked clip of Izzy interviewing Big Show, but I haven't heard anything of it since then.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Benne posted:

Speaking of which, is NXT Kids ever seeing the light of day? They taped episodes with Graves and a bunch of kids on commentary, and we saw that leaked clip of Izzy interviewing Big Show, but I haven't heard anything of it since then.

it was produced for a student project not as a real tv pilot so it might leak somewhere down the line but i doubt wwe has any plans to do anything with it

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

oatgan posted:

it was produced for a student project not as a real tv pilot so it might leak somewhere down the line but i doubt wwe has any plans to do anything with it

This just raises more questions. I know the NXT production crew is made up of Full Sail students, so was this like a finals project they cooked up together? And if so, how were they able to wrangle Big Show into it?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Because they pay him?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Benne posted:

This just raises more questions. I know the NXT production crew is made up of Full Sail students, so was this like a finals project they cooked up together? And if so, how were they able to wrangle Big Show into it?
They promised him an new experimental vape flavor

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

It was a very short taping due to happening at the SD show

Asuka squashed Nicole
Eric Young defeated No Way Jose, with Sanity destroying Jose post-match
Joe defeated Dillinger

If this is all they taped, I'm guessing this is what's airing tonight and the Osaka show with Joe/Nakamura will be aired next week.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What was NXT Kidz

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

RacistGuidingLight posted:

What was NXT Kidz

An NXT spin-off with kid-focused skits, and kids as colour commentators and backstage interviewers. Basically Saturday Morning Slam but aimed even younger and taped at Full Sail.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It is good they are taking measures for sustainability beyond "don't do anything too radical that might offend the sensibilities of our remaining audience". Hopefully they do more of that, with greater success.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

oatgan posted:

NOOOO they had really high hopes for that. Nickelodeon and stuff.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

really? Now I'm wondering where I heard the opposite

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/JJWilliamsWON/status/804105178412552192

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

why

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
WWE racial quotas

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/Yougoththis/status/804104589540790272

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont know who she is but i hope she debuts soon on SD!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
If they're dead set on the 3 person booth (and they clearly are, given Aries on 205 and now this), then why not have Renee or Alicia Fox or Mickie James or someone add some estrogen to the announcing? They can't be worse than Otunga

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
oh yeah.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Why you gotta put a nazi here man.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Solus posted:

Why you gotta put a nazi here man.

*nazi enthusiast

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Give him the glasses back and replace Mick Foley with Pretty Percy Watson

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

zahra is reformed

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

also been tweeting that she expects to be in orlando, socially

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

oatgan posted:

*nazi enthusiast
**Alt Right blogger

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kimber Lee debuted

also Dillinger/Almas/Strong/Roode for #1 contendership

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Dec 1, 2016

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
NXT tapings so far:

quote:

Percy Watson (of Season 2 original-format NXT fame) has joined the announce booth as a third man.
Tian Bing over Wesley Blake in the dark match.
#DIY (Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa) come down to open the show, celebrating in the crowd for a moment. They go to cut a promo but the Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar) and Paul Ellering interrupt. They also get interrupted in turn as the Revival (Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson) come out and claim to be the real #1 contenders. The Authors shove the Revival and Paul insists that they will be the next champions.
SAnitY (Alexander Wolfe & Eric Young) over No Way Jose & Rich Swann. Sawyer Fulton did not come out with SAnitY, and Eric Young stomped on his jacket and threw it out of the ring before the match. Big Damo, on the other hand, made an impact, coming out to attack Jose. He also threw the jacket down after the match.
Ember Moon over Kimber Lee.
Heavy Machinery (Otis Dozovic & Tucker Knight) over Johnny Knockout (who you’ll remember as the guy Braun squashed that liked “big, sweaty men”) and ???.
Tye Dillinger over Eric Young by disqualification after Nikki Cross attacks Tye. Big Damo laid him out after, as well, and was friendly with SAnitY on his way to the back. The win qualifies Tye for a fatal four-way to crown the next #1 contender to the NXT Championship, however.
Andrade “Cien” Almas over No Way Jose in another qualifier for the #1 contendership match.
Elias Samson comes out to play a song.
Roderick Strong over Elias Samson, also a qualifier for the #1 contendership match.
Bobby Roode over Oney Lorcan in the final qualifier for the #1 contendership match.
Peyton Royce over Sarah Bridges (Crazy Mary Dobson).
Shinsuke Nakamura over Patrick Clark.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Sounded more like she was used as a job girl for Ember.

Seems like Big Damo is in Sanity.

And 4 way for #1 contender, which is almost certainly gonna be Roode.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Did Sawyer Fulton choke someone with his jean jacket?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Unless he refereed the last few matches Drake didn't referee at the tapings. Hopefully he's main roster bound.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

I dont know who she is but i hope she debuts soon on SD!

She's definitely your type

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

quote:

Billie Kay over Daria Berenato, with assistance from Peyton Royce. The iconic duo then claim that this is a message to the entire women’s division and challenge Asuka.
Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar) over Jonny Vandal & ??? by legitimate stoppage after a spot where they powerbombed Vandal onto his partner went wrong and they knocked heads. The Authors don’t care who they get at TakeOver, they’re coming for the titles.
Andrade “Cien” Almas vs. Bobby Roode vs. Roderick Strong vs. Tye Dillinger for the #1 contendership to the NXT Championship, which is apparently an elimination match.
Roderick Strong eliminates Andrade “Cien” Almas.
Tye Dillinger eliminates Roderick Strong.
Bobby Roode wins, last eliminating Tye Dillinger and becoming #1 contender to the NXT Championship.

I guess Nak is getting the belt back so they don't do heel vs. heel.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

quote:

Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar) over Jonny Vandal & ??? by legitimate stoppage after a spot where they powerbombed Vandal onto his partner went wrong and they knocked heads

https://twitter.com/AwesomestBen/status/804136928853508099

Jesus :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OctoberCountry posted:

She's definitely your type

What does he means by this?

Also Authors of Pain are very green and shouldnt be doing complex spots.

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Dec 1, 2016