Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Kelp Me! posted:

I don't even know if I can anymore :(

You've almost transcended!

Is there a tantric sex version of getting stoned? Like if I close my eyes and breathe deeply I can get a raging boner and nut in my pants and have a 20 min orgasm?

... But, like, the getting stoned version of that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I miss when I was a high schooler and dank weed would be so powerful that I'd have to lie down and see visuals when I closed my eyes.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Smoking an L to my face right now playing Planet Coaster; it's a great game to burn and listen to the radio with. Have a groovy night weed dudes!

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Zorodius posted:

This guy told me that strain type doesn't matter for edibles, because the terpenes aren't preserved by extraction or some poo poo. However, he also told me to watch my back when the 13th zodiac was in ascension, so I want a second opinion.

Anyone know how cannabinoid ratios change when turning bud into edibles?

The terpenes do come through in the extraction it's just questionable what the timing and intensity of the effect is when taken orally.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Jestery posted:

I was too tired to smoke weed last night, what is wrong with me ?

this is a wise decision. when you are sleepy. dont smoke. you're wasting the weed.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Four day weekend ruined me.

Went home on lunch and smoked a joint since I didn't have time this morning. Did not live up to the normal morning joint. The evening joint is only slightly closer to par.

Sitting around playing battlefield for four day was pretty great baked though.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
time to take a T break for a short while then about a week will do

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Thanksgiving is over and stuffing is ingested and legs have healed with the help of green magic

Now to tolerance break until 1/1/17 so I can get so high after all the coming work I'll see goddamn double and set a chillest tone for the coming nightmare year

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Smoked weed and planted some Wandering Jew I've been rooting in a window in the spare bedroom. Life feels better now.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you know what i always say:

when youre in need, youve got a friend in weed

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

just picked up half an oz

it's pretty dry and a bit stemmy but it's super crystally, I bet it was sticky as hell when it was fresher.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

watch this show

:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BrJK5mRcjY

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

thathonkey posted:

you know what i always say:

when youre in need, youve got a friend in weed

When you're high, the whole world's high with you.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Eh! Frank posted:

When you're high, the whole world's high with you.

I wish

Just make everyone high 24/7, world peace in a week since everyone is too dumb and happy to bother with anything else

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

ive watched a few eps while over at the weed mans and all the bruce campbell scenes seem p good but i cant say i like the supporting characters at all

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I'm flat busted so I didn't think I'd be smoking tonight but I decided to do some 6 am laundry and found a dime bag in a pair of basketball shorts. I am so happy right now I can't wait to smoke this poo poo.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I just ate half of the dozen scooby snacks I made with an eighth of some good poo poo. I'm laying on a memory foam matress waiting for orbit.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Sponge Baathist posted:

I just ate half of the dozen scooby snacks I made with an eighth of some good poo poo. I'm laying on a memory foam matress waiting for orbit.

Half a loving dozen

Kid you just packed your bags for Jupiter nevermind orbit

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

no matter what you do you're pretty much stuck for this life orbiting sagittarius a*

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

poverty goat posted:

no matter what you do you're pretty much stuck for this life orbiting sagittarius a*

gently caress Sagittarius and its self--important galactic clusters AND in general :mad:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
this post is coming from inside your galaxy

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Black August posted:

Half a loving dozen

Kid you just packed your bags for Jupiter nevermind orbit

Technically baker's dozen but since they're just flavor enhanced peanut butter crackers I gave one to the squirrels.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
A baker's dozen is 13. Where the hell did you hear it was 6?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

i smoked some with a friend today and when i got home my neighbor was sitting on the hood of his car drinking coffee with 2 cops in kevlar vests just hanging out going through poo poo in aluminum containers in the back of a police SUV. it was odd and i giggled a little.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hi weed thread

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Hi Wells, are you Jive?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Excuse me, can anyone tell me whether weed is good?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

The extra 1 for the bakers dozen I fed to a squirrel because my only food allergy is rounding errors

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Sorry man, I was being stupid snippy that day. Probably hadn't smoked before I typed that.

It's the goddamn weekend and I've been baked since I got home. Is good.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hahah awesome man it's cool no apologies necessary. My message was muddy because I'm high 24/7 and my numbers ain't gonna be accurate unless I'm getting paid. I'm making another bakers dozen of Scooby snacks with more weed than last time. T-minus 13 minutes until blastoff.

just another
Oct 16, 2009

these dead towns that make the maps wrong now

Awesome Welles posted:

Hi weed thread

Hello, friend.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Zorodius posted:

Excuse me, can anyone tell me whether weed is good?

It can be yes

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

It's gonna rain like a mother fucker here in Houston so glad I have some of the good poo poo for the weekend

El Laucha
Oct 9, 2012

El Laucha fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Oct 28, 2018

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
smoking some chem dawg and girl scout cookies cant remember which is which though

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I have no mouth and I must smoke.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

a bone to pick posted:

I have no mouth and I must smoke.

Yo rear end aint got lips?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

bagmonkey posted:

Also, Pax 2 friends, for the Pax Pusher, is getting the replacement vented or non-vented lid that goes with it for extra worth it? Curious because I think I'm picking up some poo poo for myself soon.

I'm a little unclear about what you're asking, since my Pax Pusher is actually part of the lid. I'm guessing you already have the old Pax Pusher (not attached to the lid) and you're questioning whether to also get the replacement lid?

I bought the non-vented lid with the attached Pax Pusher. I keep seeing comments about using the vented lid with a water pipe attachment, so I'm not sure if the vented lid is only for that scenario, or if you can use it by itself. I was also worried that the vented lid might cause too much of a drop in temperature, since more air would be rushing in with each draw, so I went non-vented.

Two things I can definitely recommend though are the replacement screen that newvape makes for the Pax, and the "reclaimer rod" that you can use to push resin out of the air tunnel. They sell it as a way to like, save your resin for other uses or something? I have no use for gross old resin, but I do use it to clean the air path after each use. It's faster and easier than using pipe cleaners and therefore I do it more frequently. Works best when the Pax is still somewhat warm and the resin is all goey.