Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

My new tv has a web browser and i can load up the AMC live stream on it so I can continue watching this bad show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I use WebTV to watch this show while posting from my couch

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

AbrahamLincolnLog posted:

Oh man I am so glad someone else said this because I thought I was going crazy. I am certain we have seen "camp made of tents on a road bridge" before and this looked really familiar to me.

I was still trying to figure out the 20 or so zombies on the bridge that were under sand.

They had the camp all set up, dumpsters blocking one end (Glen must have taught them the value of a dumpster), fishing poles all ready to fish in the middle. Yet did they forget to close off the other side, have 20 zombies all hugging together and the only way to do anything about it would be to... I dunno, go find a couple dumptrucks of sand to bury them?

Do the producers just blurt out poo poo like "POOP ZOMBIE!", "WELL ZOMBIE!", "MUD ZOMBIE!", "SAND ZOMBIE!", "FIRE ZOMBIE!" and just do it without any logic behind how the zombies came to be the way they are? There are plenty of nitpickable things in the show without things like this.

Such a bad show.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

My new tv has a web browser and i can load up the AMC live stream on it so I can continue watching this bad show.

moist turtleneck posted:

I use WebTV to watch this show while posting from my couch

Oh poo poo I never even thought about this! Gonna try it this Sunday.

If this upcoming episode isn't at least entertaining I'm giving up on this show(yeah right :cripes:)

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

Do the producers just blurt out poo poo like "POOP ZOMBIE!", "WELL ZOMBIE!", "MUD ZOMBIE!", "SAND ZOMBIE!", "FIRE ZOMBIE!" and just do it without any logic behind how the zombies came to be the way they are? There are plenty of nitpickable things in the show without things like this.

Such a bad show.

I just hate how dumb the survivors are. The second I saw the dump trucks that seemed to very, very deliberately dump a pile of sand there, I immediately said "Why would they do that unless they were trying to bury a horde of walkers? Yep, that's full of walkers." I mean 30 seconds of looking at the scene should have clued them in. It wasn't exactly illogical they were under there this time, but it was illogical that nobody figured it out before yanking on poo poo.

spudsbuckley posted:

I had completely forgotten he even existed in the TV show version.

This entire episode was terrible. The plot didn't make sense (we shoot everyone on sight who shows up in our community........ hey random stranger, want to join our community?), the script was garbage, no one can aim a gun and i sincerely don't give a poo poo about Big Boobs Mc Backgroundcharacter or anything that happens to her. I had to look up why she was upset at the end because i forgot fat doctor woman and her were a thing.

Can we just have an entire season of Negan being a ridiculous cartoon villain instead of this poo poo?

You all missed what AMC was doing here. Now that the black characters are staying alive, we now have Asianlander.

The girl the helped Tara is obviously into her, and next time they meet, I lay odds she joins them permanently as her girlfriend. AMC in one fell swoop not only replaces the carefully market-tested demographic balance, but they get to add in another lesbian and face it AMC didn't want the chubby lesbian, they wanted a hotter one.

Maybe I'm being overly cynical but it's loving AMC.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Nov 29, 2016

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
By the way anyone saying that was the worst episode of the show ever needs to be subjected to the Glen in the Well episode on repeat for 12 hours and tell me if they change their mind.

Senor Tron posted:

Walking Dead science speculation time:

Walking is actually pretty difficult to learn, which implies that walkers are using muscle memory for how to move around. So if a person in a wheelchair turned would their zombie roll around?

I miss when Walkers had limited intelligence. They were a far, far, far bigger threat then.

Remember back in the pilot when they'd pick up bricks and pipes to use as clubbing weapons and smash barricades? And that they could figure out how to climb ladders and stuff? I have no idea why they nerfed the zombies so loving hard. They were immensely more dangerous like that, and thus easier to write as actual threats.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

He probably shitposts in this thread. Just look for someone angry about the lack of haircut this season.

I would have so much respect for him if he actually was doing that

Dalael posted:

I'm watching it at the moment. And while I will not disagree with your statement, what do you want from this show?
1 hour of stabbing zombies non stop each week?

Holy gently caress people, its called character development.

HBO has figured this poo poo out and AMC doesn't: You only do single-character episodes for HUGE events and even loving then you give a few minutes with other characters.

That's what's getting people. If there's one plot line you're not into, you might be into the other. Look at Game of Thrones for a good example: Even the massive battle episode centered around a single character saw four other massive advancements in the plot.

If you took all these individual episodes and blended them together so you focus on 2 or 3 plots per episode (not always the same 2 or 3) you get much more variety and things seem to move quicker. This style they've started drags incredibly by contrast.

Example as proof: Try picturing all those loving repetitive torture scenes in season 3 filled two episodes of the season. No break, no anything, just that scene for a full hour. Yeah there'd be a lot of "gently caress this show" going on.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Nov 29, 2016

Fionordequester
Dec 27, 2012

Actually, I respectfully disagree with you there. For as obviously flawed as this game is, there ARE a lot of really good things about it. The presentation and atmosphere, for example, are the most immediate things. No other Yu-Gi-Oh game goes out of the way to really make

Blazing Ownager posted:

Remember back in the pilot when they'd pick up bricks and pipes to use as clubbing weapons and smash barricades? And that they could figure out how to climb ladders and stuff? I have no idea why they nerfed the zombies so loving hard. They were immensely more dangerous like that, and thus easier to write as actual threats.

The justification for that is easy; the zombies degraded over time. A while has passed, and their brains are only getting worse and worse.

Plus, I don't really mind them being nerfed; otherwise I can't see how all these survivors would be able to hold out against the giant hordes we see on T.V.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fionordequester posted:

The justification for that is easy; the zombies degraded over time. A while has passed, and their brains are only getting worse and worse.

Plus, I don't really mind them being nerfed; otherwise I can't see how all these survivors would be able to hold out against the giant hordes we see on T.V.

That's not really an excuse because it applies to the freshly killed zombies too.

People who keep blaming speed and inconsitencies on that need to realize AMC puts no work into that aspect of the show. It would be loving awesome if fresh zombies were notably stronger, faster, and smarter than rotted ones and the show acknowledged it, but alas, the show treats them however they want whenever they want. Wooden doors can't be beat, horses can be ripped in two, by the super strong, super squishy zombies of this show.

Either do the degrading thing as an actual plot point and put care into it or give them back some abilities. Walls would still work, it's not as if they were smart enough to bring their own ladders, they'd just pick up stuff and start using it to wail on the gate.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Oh yeah, one last thing I want to say about single-person episodes: They gently caress with your perception of time.

Time is at a CRAWL in this show. Two weeks of show time has taken over a freaking year. Everything seems like it's happening in the order it was shown, more or less, too so it makes things feel far less impactful. Here's an example:

Take the Daryl episode. Because of the way it was shot it's like they expected Daryl to flip and become pro-Negan in four loving days. In fact it HAD to be that given the way the timeline meshed up with the next episode.

Now take that same episode, and stretch out the scenes over the entire loving season. Show us the poo poo he's putting up with for 5-15 minutes every couple episodes, so some actual time passes. Now, when things have had proper time to develop and maybe he's been in there weeks or months, have him still refuse to break. That actually would show some character.

I mean for fucks sake, as far as torture goes, his is kind of hilariously underwhelming afterall. If not for the two deaths, 4 days of that is about on par with a loving frat hazing, at best. Several months of that on the otherhand..

Anyway, just my rant about why single person episodes utterly loving suck and make it feel like the story is being told in a "turn order" instead of organically happening in real time. The latest example of "What, huh?" will be Tara's hike back from a vehicular distance of 2 week, unless the show is time jumping a couple months and I sure doubt that.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Nov 29, 2016

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I really, really think they're doing it to save on their budget because of SAG rules and it really sucks. I'll take another KFC ad over having a single character episode four times in a row

Randandal
Feb 26, 2009

cjg posted:

I know I shouldn't really be over thinking this, but what are the distances here? How far away from Alexandria is the coast?

They were driving around for 2 weeks. They got to the ocean. Then she WALKED back? Through overgrown fields? How long would that have taken her?

How long between the satellite killing and when they finally encountered Negan? Then it was less than a week until Negan came to get his plunder.

Yeah, I'm over thinking this. I should remind myself it's just a show and I should really just relax.

You could have overthought this one a little bit more since it seems easy to explain from my perspective. It's not like they drove for 2 weeks nonstop in a single direction, Washington DC to Dallas is only 24 hours of driving at highway speeds as a straight shot without roadblocks. More likely they've spent 2 weeks zigzagging around a radius of 50-100 miles max from Alexandria, and spending far more time exploring on foot than driving to new scavenging locations. Oceanside is likely on the shore of the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland or Virginia, maybe as closeby as the tidal estuary of the Potomac or one of the lesser-known rivers that feed into the Chesapeake. It's really not that far at all. It reminds me that certain locations like Virginia's Eastern Shore are actually very defensible with only a magnificent bridge-tunnel and a narrow peninsula to protect and only a rural density of native zombies to clear and probably host a thriving community that Rick Grimes will never and should never ever encounter.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

cjg posted:

I know I shouldn't really be over thinking this, but what are the distances here? How far away from Alexandria is the coast?

They were driving around for 2 weeks. They got to the ocean. Then she WALKED back? Through overgrown fields? How long would that have taken her?

How long between the satellite killing and when they finally encountered Negan? Then it was less than a week until Negan came to get his plunder.

Yeah, I'm over thinking this. I should remind myself it's just a show and I should really just relax.

I'm assuming they didn't drive for 2 weeks in a straight line. they probably traveled to every town they knew about, explored every house and poo poo like that. She might not even be 50 miles from Alexandria for all I know.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Blazing Ownager posted:

By the way anyone saying that was the worst episode of the show ever needs to be subjected to the Glen in the Well episode on repeat for 12 hours and tell me if they change their mind.

I miss when Walkers had limited intelligence. They were a far, far, far bigger threat then.

I would have so much respect for him if he actually was doing that

HBO has figured this poo poo out and AMC doesn't: You only do single-character episodes for HUGE events and even loving then you give a few minutes with other characters.

That's what's getting people. If there's one plot line you're not into, you might be into the other. Look at Game of Thrones for a good example: Even the massive battle episode centered around a single character saw four other massive advancements in the plot.

If you took all these individual episodes and blended them together so you focus on 2 or 3 plots per episode (not always the same 2 or 3) you get much more variety and things seem to move quicker. This style they've started drags incredibly by contrast.

Example as proof: Try picturing all those loving repetitive torture scenes in season 3 filled two episodes of the season. No break, no anything, just that scene for a full hour. Yeah there'd be a lot of "gently caress this show" going on.

Thanks for explaining. I personally don't mind these type of episodes, but you're explanation helps me understand what pisses off others so much about the show.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
They nerfed Zombies so they could try to make this a human drama. Except nobody checked to see if the writers were capable of writing human drama (they aren't).

I mean the loving vague circle talking dialogue characters constantly get into is infuriating. Hell just look at the roller babies exchange from two episodes ago. Why is Enid(?) trying to convince Coral to not go after Negan because "you're not doing it for them ... you're doing it for you."

LIKE WHAT THE gently caress DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

"Oh you want to kill that dictator homicidal megalomaniac that is making hundreds if not thousands of people's lives a living nightmare... but you wanna do it for yourself?"

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? IF by "do it for himself" you mean "kill a guy so he quits committing mass murder and terrorism" then... YES. Go ahead and do it for yourself.

Goddamn I think I had a stroke.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

BonoMan posted:

They nerfed Zombies so they could try to make this a human drama. Except nobody checked to see if the writers were capable of writing human drama (they aren't).

I mean the loving vague circle talking dialogue characters constantly get into is infuriating. Hell just look at the roller babies exchange from two episodes ago. Why is Enid(?) trying to convince Coral to not go after Negan because "you're not doing it for them ... you're doing it for you."

"Oh you want to kill that dictator homicidal megalomaniac that is making hundreds if not thousands of people's lives a living nightmare... but you wanna do it for yourself?"

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? IF by "do it for himself" you mean "kill a guy so he quits committing mass murder and terrorism" then... YES. Go ahead and do it for yourself.

Goddamn I think I had a stroke.

If you're doing something that benefits you even remotely, its selfish and not worth doing. No matter how many people it helps in the process. -TWD writers, probably.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Dalael posted:

If you're doing something that benefits you even remotely, its selfish and not worth doing. No matter how many people it helps in the process. -TWD writers, probably.

It's hilarious because the "selfish benefit" he gets from killing Negan is NOT GETTING BRUTALLY TORTURED AND MURDERED.

God Coral. So selfish. Sad!

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

delfin posted:

Looks like Tara should've taken the box instead of what was behind Curtain #1.

Tara always goes for the box.

mushroom_spore
May 9, 2004

by R. Guyovich

BonoMan posted:

I'm tired and probably forgetting details but I thought the context was "Carl wants to go rile up the giant post-apocalyptic army out of his personal need to regain a sense of control and get revenge, and to vent his anger at something, and to hell with the worse consequences he'll bring down on literally everyone else that he claims he's doing this on behalf of, even after they begged him to not do this thing specifically because it'd trigger worse things happening to them. Also he'll probably get tortured/and or killed, or used as a bargaining chip, and that wouldn't be doing the others any favors either."

This thread seems to have decided that the Saviors will just quietly collapse and go away for the most part if someone does manage to kill Negan, but I'm not convinced it'd turn out that way even if Carl succeeded. The writers are going out of their way to make sure we know that the ranks of the Saviors a)are absolutely enormous and b)have plenty more violent, dangerous wackjobs where he came from. Carl can't kill them all. Carol at the top of her game, maybe :v: but not Carl.

Also for the love of god someone hack off that boy's hair, it's awful.

Anyway, I kinda liked the latest tribe we got introduced to. They're kinda barbaric without actually going full cartoon evil cannibal gang or something. They have their quiet little society catching fish and not harassing other communities...it's just that they'll kill absolutely anyone that wanders too close to them, even if it was completely unknowingly and with no ill intent. My money's on them being a surprise arrival to the inevitable Max Max Battle of the Five Armies just in time to turn things around. Especially if it's anywhere near water, since boats and waterways seem to be their post-apocalyptic gang gimmick theme. Probably with the granddaughter in charge once murder grandma dies off.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

mushroom_spore posted:

I'm tired and probably forgetting details but I thought the context was "Carl wants to go rile up the giant post-apocalyptic army out of his personal need to regain a sense of control and get revenge, and to vent his anger at something, and to hell with the worse consequences he'll bring down on literally everyone else that he claims he's doing this on behalf of, even after they begged him to not do this thing specifically because it'd trigger worse things happening to them. Also he'll probably get tortured/and or killed, or used as a bargaining chip, and that wouldn't be doing the others any favors either."

This thread seems to have decided that the Saviors will just quietly collapse and go away for the most part if someone does manage to kill Negan, but I'm not convinced it'd turn out that way even if Carl succeeded. The writers are going out of their way to make sure we know that the ranks of the Saviors a)are absolutely enormous and b)have plenty more violent, dangerous wackjobs where he came from. Carl can't kill them all. Carol at the top of her game, maybe :v: but not Carl.

Also for the love of god someone hack off that boy's hair, it's awful.

Anyway, I kinda liked the latest tribe we got introduced to. They're kinda barbaric without actually going full cartoon evil cannibal gang or something. They have their quiet little society catching fish and not harassing other communities...it's just that they'll kill absolutely anyone that wanders too close to them, even if it was completely unknowingly and with no ill intent. My money's on them being a surprise arrival to the inevitable Max Max Battle of the Five Armies just in time to turn things around. Especially if it's anywhere near water, since boats and waterways seem to be their post-apocalyptic gang gimmick theme. Probably with the granddaughter in charge once murder grandma dies off.

Yeah.. Just wait 'til those guys come in their longboats and attack Paris.

Oh wait, thats Vikings.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

The distance traveled and the nonlinear structure were both super dumb here, but I really like Tara and I'm glad she's back.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dalael posted:

Thanks for explaining. I personally don't mind these type of episodes, but you're explanation helps me understand what pisses off others so much about the show.

It's a shame copyright step ups have all but murdered the fan-edit, because I think it'd be really interesting as an experiment to take this whole season into editing and re-mix it to a different flow. I honestly think you could do so much to improve things just in editing it'd easily make the whole season feel much tighter.

Of course that wouldn't stay online for 30 seconds, and a 5 minute clip or something wouldn't really be a proper test. It'd have to be at least a full episode cut like that (and of course, it'd never be as good as the real thing without all the b-roll). But I still miss when those types of edits were more easily found.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Nov 30, 2016

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/dUuEw4s.gifv

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/2vyB00y.gifv

moist turtleneck fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Nov 30, 2016

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I forgot Tara as even still on this show. Who cares.

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters
I'd managed to confuse Tara and Rosita wrt the lesbian doctor subplot.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

redleader posted:

I'd managed to confuse Tara and Rosita wrt the lesbian doctor subplot.

I don't know how you could confuse the two...

Rosita is the useful badass one.
Tara is the opposite of that

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
Self-flagellation incoming.

That was a garbage episode. Maybe in early seasons when we were getting to know characters that might be around for years. At this point, a Tara-centric episode is pure filler, cash-grab, and shameful.

Almost as shameful as me still watching this show. The jumping-of-the-shark imo (which is arguably not possible for a show that had the Farm Season) was when Our Gang Pied-Pipered a quarryful of zombies down Highway 12 instead of filling the quarry with a fine petrol mist and lighting up. The worst. If there was ever a moment to stop watching forever, that was it. I've stopped watching The Blacklist, Dexter, Ballers, and plenty of other lovely shows. Why can't we look away from this dull, hackneyed crap? I can only surmise that our Ids are hanging on in hopes of seeing zombies drink Rick's brain from his skull like a Mai Tai while Daryl, Carol, Morgan and Cassandra Peterson bike off into the sunset.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dalael posted:

Rosita is the useful badass one.
Tara is the opposite of that

Tara's not terrible. Her character was not the problem with the episode, either.

That said Rosita is awesome. For a character that showed up originally to pose in sexy outfits in the background and do nothing useful, she's evolved into one of the more likable and competent members of the crew. One thing Walking Dead DOES do right is elevating fodder-characters to major characters on occasion.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

MrBuddyLee posted:

Why can't we look away from this dull, hackneyed crap?

I was thinking about this recently after i gave up on a few shows and deleted some stuff i was planning on watching from my Netflix queue.

I came to the conclusion that there are only maybe 2 or 3 actual quality, well worth watching shows running at any given time and the rest of it is possibly decent 'ideas' for a a show that end up being poorly executed but still find viewers because they either have nothing better to do or hope the show will elevate itself up to the standard or the 2 or 3 actual good shows. I'm trying to wean myself off this thinking by dropping shows that just aren't "getting good".

The only current actual good shows that are on are Rectify and maybe Ash Vs. Evil Dead. I legit can't think of something else offhand that is currently running that is really worth watching.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I kinda wonder whether the show has indeed jumped the shark. Or hid under the dumpster as the case may be, because that's the point where I started to get pissed off at the show because I feel like they're taking me for granted now. TWD is just stupid fun and not actually a good show so that's not a good position to be in.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Why is this show.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Here's one example of why the writing on this show is loving terrible:

The two forgotten characters come across a pile of sand which has clearly been dumped by two trucks. Everybody watching the show immediately knows that the pile of sand is full of zombies. I mean why would anybody go to the trouble of dumping two trucks of sand on the same spot unless they are killing/torturing people or disabling zombies?

So the writers make the one character pull on a backpack like a doofus and unleash the horde of zombies, leading the audience to believe that the character is a loving moron and also destroying any sympathy anybody may have had for the character. So how do you solve that? Simply have the character express suspicion and concern, and a willingness to take a chance in exchange for the backpack. So it seems less like they are aimlessly wandering a harsh apocalyptic landscape pulling and prodding at every shiny thing they see with no situational awareness.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

KinkyJohn posted:

The two forgotten characters come across a pile of sand which has clearly been dumped by two trucks. Everybody watching the show immediately knows that the pile of sand is full of zombies. I mean why would anybody go to the trouble of dumping two trucks of sand on the same spot unless they are killing/torturing people or disabling zombies?

So the writers make the one character pull on a backpack like a doofus and unleash the horde of zombies, leading the audience to believe that the character is a loving moron and also destroying any sympathy anybody may have had for the character. So how do you solve that? Simply have the character express suspicion and concern, and a willingness to take a chance in exchange for the backpack. So it seems less like they are aimlessly wandering a harsh apocalyptic landscape pulling and prodding at every shiny thing they see with no situational awareness.

This might be hard to believe but the TWD audience is not entirely goons.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

spudsbuckley posted:

The only current actual good shows that are on are Rectify and maybe Ash Vs. Evil Dead. I legit can't think of something else offhand that is currently running that is really worth watching.

Westworld, but that isn't on Netflix

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

KinkyJohn posted:

The only way the writers are able to advance the plot in both this and Fear The Walking Dead is by having someone do something dumb.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Parity warning posted:

This might be hard to believe but the TWD audience is not entirely goons.

otoh the ratings would seem to suggest goons aren't the only ones going off the show

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Das Boo posted:

Why is this show.

Yeah right, hey. Pretty much this now

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I've seen three separate articles just this week about how ratings and viewer numbers have plummeted since the start of this season.

WE'LL GO TO THE LOONY TRASH BIN TOGETHER THREAD, I DON'T GIVE A gently caress

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

It's terrible drama but I thought Tara playing Sand Zombie Kerplunk was pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Sand zombies were kind of entertaining cause they were novel, but like, how the gently caress did they suddenly surround Dr. Dre and Tara? How were there like 20+ zombies that were unearthed by Tara pulling out a single backpack?

It would've been better writing if it were a few zombies and they took care of them then Tara slipped on a banana peel and fell in the water. But nope, now we've got teleporting sand zombies. :shrug: