Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Chrome extension for turning "alt right" into "neo nazi" was an instant install. Has made Facebook much funnier.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stop-normalizing-alt-righ/ffbjneeahjafobcedlebkckenpkppjhj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Just saying, common core would help cut down on all these stupid order of operations arguments on Facebook. :v:

(For what it's worth, my view is that neither addition nor subtraction take precedence over each other and just work from the left)

TinTower has a new favorite as of 23:40 on Nov 29, 2016

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lottery of Babylon posted:

they are engorged as iron balls and they love the feeling..Just as men love the feeling of heavy balls after a few days of semen retentive sex.....

BZZZZZZZZT SUPER WRONG, it's apparently super uncomfortable. It can cause painful inflammation.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Midnight Voyager posted:

BZZZZZZZZT SUPER WRONG, it's apparently super uncomfortable. It can cause painful inflammation.

And don't forget discoloration! :pseudo:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

TinTower posted:

Just saying, common core would help cut down on all these stupid order of operations arguments on Facebook. :v:

(For what it's worth, my view is that neither addition nor subtraction take precedence over each other and just work from the left)

I hate how many of these goddamn algebra puzzles are going around on facebook right now. The comments are full of smug assholes talking about how smart they are for using order of operations to figure out these purposely obtuse problems.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I hate how many of these goddamn algebra puzzles are going around on facebook right now. The comments are full of smug assholes talking about how smart they are for using order of operations to figure out these purposely obtuse problems.

Couldn't figure it out eh?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I hate them because they remind me of my actual very real problems with math, and how that stops me from pursuing my dream of working with astronomy. People equating good math skills with intelligence sure aren't loving smug in my books!

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Jesus, did a man named Pemdas kill your family or something? Just ignore them.

Nichol
May 18, 2004

Sly Dog

Scratch-O posted:

Jesus, did a man named Pemdas kill your family or something? Just ignore them.
Excuse me, Bedmas.

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

re: Patton Oswalt

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Ronnie, no!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

pastor of muppets posted:

re: Patton Oswalt

I am also a Latina Surf Hottie but I come down solidly against anyone getting murked by ISIS in any hotel. Sorry to dilute the Latina Surf Hottie brand but I feel pretty strongly about the sanctity of hotels, and, hell, life.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Goa Tse-tung posted:

doesn't that mean that they visited your profile enough so fb's algorithm thinks you know each other?

No.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

poo poo like "Do the dishes" always pissed me off (self.antinatalism)

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

TinTower posted:

Yes, that's how it works. I learned it as BEDMAS in Canada. It goes: Brackets->Exponents->Multiplication and Division->Addition and Subtraction. If they're in the same tier(Like Addition and Subtraction) you just go left to right.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

aaron paul is a wierdo about his wife on instagram apparently.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Could be Kevin Smith giving us graphic detail about his wife's rear end in a top hat again. :gonk:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

poptart_fairy posted:

Could be Kevin Smith giving us graphic detail about his wife's rear end in a top hat again. :gonk:

Wait, what?

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Ularg posted:

Wait, what?

He has (or did have at least) a weird thing about discussing his wife's rear end in a top hat in public. Twitter, conventions, etc. I'm trying to find exact examples but, uh, you can imagine how the google search looks so I'm not having a lot of success.

vvv - Cheers, I can clear my history now. :v:

poptart_fairy has a new favorite as of 12:37 on Nov 30, 2016

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Ularg posted:

Wait, what?

https://twitter.com/thatkevinsmith/status/3534889194360833

There's one for starters.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

What... What does that even mean? You're gonna make her rear end in a top hat blackened and soggy? Idgi

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
He is on the record many times about his love of giving rim jobs

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Tardcore posted:

Certainly the hot dog and the sandwich have a common ancestor but their inability to cross breed suggests that hot dogs and sandwiches are separate species.

clearly you've never had a beer-braised hot dog embedded in an italian sandwich.

you don't know what you're missing.

/e and now i'm weirded out by the unfortunate context

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Kinda regret asking. Is there a connection to the damage in the brain between talking about this kind of thing in public and wearing Jorts?

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
His weird twitter rant about getting kicked off an airline was especially...fun. It went on for a good hour or so, just this constant run-on text. Use a loving blog for that stuff at least man, jesus. The brightest, best, most well argued point in the world looks ridiculous when framed in a few dozen backwards read 140 character lines.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Talking about No Man's Sky still, because Fun is apparently destroying the gaming industry.

I just love that name "ISpeakMyPointOfView" like he knows he's full of poo poo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Gentlemen! You can't have fun in here! This is the game room!

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
It's amazing how in my lifetime I've seen so many things ruin the games industry. I've lost count of things that have destroyed it.

Edit: well actually I was about 7 when the Atari crash happened so I guess I have seen games get ruined for a bit. :corsair:

Darkhold has a new favorite as of 15:53 on Nov 30, 2016

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Ularg posted:

Talking about No Man's Sky still, because Fun is apparently destroying the gaming industry.

I like that he's blaming "casuals" for buying overhyped, overpriced "AAA" games. Someone is playing games you don't like, regardless of what those games are? Must be a "casual gamer". Real gamers only play things I like. :allears:

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011

Tiggum posted:

I like that he's blaming "casuals" for buying overhyped, overpriced "AAA" games. Someone is playing games you don't like, regardless of what those games are? Must be a "casual gamer". Real gamers only play things I like. :allears:

#notruegamer

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Ularg posted:

"As gamers" as if it's some kind of social responsibility.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Ularg posted:

Then what else is he looking for in a game? Is this a tacit admission they don't like No Man's Sky because it's too fun then?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Video games!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Ularg posted:

What kills me is how consumer advocacy has been warped into another way to justify putting others down and be an elitist jackass.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Yes?

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Aww poo poo, it's the fuzz!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011