Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Chelb posted:

no latency over here, friend
more like very high latency, given the geographical coordinates of the compound

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
"You're so bad, all you get for Christmas is coal!" "Oh, yeah Santa? Well all you get is my teeth in your back!" - my children, age 6

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Tiler Kiwi posted:

watched blade runner with a friend

they liked it

which version? hopefully not the "Harrison ford in a sound booth at gunpoint" one

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Why not YPG Christmas music though

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
My wife is going to go Christmas crazy this weekend. Goddamn she loves Christmas.

On a related note, last week at kindergarten my older son listed the things he was thankful for as: -his brother, -his mom, -his health, -food, -school. I didn't even beat school.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Actually I can believe he died of old age

Old people are highly susceptible to dying from old age.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Gin and Juche posted:

Old people are highly susceptible to dying from old age.
WE ARE NOT

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

pangstrom posted:

My wife is going to go Christmas crazy this weekend. Goddamn she loves Christmas.

On a related note, last week at kindergarten my older son listed the things he was thankful for as: -his brother, -his mom, -his health, -food, -school. I didn't even beat school.

Seems like everyone who has kids itt keeps getting owned by them

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
kids are powerful

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

goons are just weak

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
They have to endure non stop dad jokes, so they take revenge where they can

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Please Burn USPOL to the ground thanks

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Hollismason posted:

:agreed:

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Badger of Basra posted:

Seems like everyone who has kids itt keeps getting owned by them

the other night i'm sitting in the bedroom and my wife brings in daughter for night night. she says "say goodnight to daddy" and my kid looks at me, looks at the bed, and says "good night bed"

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

which version? hopefully not the "Harrison ford in a sound booth at gunpoint" one

nope, the not-poo poo version.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

boner confessor posted:

the other night i'm sitting in the bedroom and my wife brings in daughter for night night. she says "say goodnight to daddy" and my kid looks at me, looks at the bed, and says "good night bed"

Dang

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
great i'm arguing with a conspiracy theorist in the conspiracy theory thread and now mcdowell is sending me pms again because of it

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

boner confessor posted:

how do you live with yourself when you're being owned so much so often

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Kids love to do stuff like that. My wife gets owned all the time, too.

The Thanksgiving was a little weird because it wasn't intentional, though I don't think he is actually thankful for "his health" seems he was coached or cribbing from others or something.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

boner confessor posted:

great i'm arguing with a conspiracy theorist in the conspiracy theory thread and now mcdowell is sending me pms again because of it

Chelb posted:

how do you live with yourself when you're being owned so much so often

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Hollismason posted:

What are those scamps up to now

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
The one time I was owned that was not funny to me was with my youngest, who is obstinate. He never said please or thank you without you dragging it out of him (until semi-recently at least). Anyway, I slipped up once and gave him something he asked for without saying please and he ran around the house yelling "I didn't have to say please! I didn't say please!" like he just won the lottery or something and it was infuriating.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYWDm9aHp8Y

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

pangstrom posted:

The one time I was owned that was not funny to me was with my youngest, who is obstinate. He never said please or thank you without you dragging it out of him (until semi-recently at least). Anyway, I slipped up once and gave him something he asked for without saying please and he ran around the house yelling "I didn't have to say please! I didn't say please!" like he just won the lottery or something and it was infuriating.

mine was sharing rocks she had picked up at the playground with another kid and everytime a rock changed hands she mumbled "pleasethankyouwelcome"

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Aeryk posted:

They have to endure non stop dad jokes, so they take revenge where they can

Dadjokes are cool and good

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
ugh five unsolicited pms from mcdowell in the last 20 minutes and counting. he must be really mad about me pissing on conspiracy theorists, i dont know, i did not read the messages. is there some way to block pms

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

boner confessor posted:

ugh five unsolicited pms from mcdowell in the last 20 minutes and counting. he must be really mad about me pissing on conspiracy theorists, i dont know, i did not read the messages. is there some way to block pms

Delete you're account

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

boner confessor posted:

post an autoban thread, re-reg and don't buy plat this time.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Raskolnikov38 posted:

post an autoban thread, re-reg and don't buy plat this time.

i never bought plat in the first place, it was a gift, for good posting

what kind of scrub spends money on the forums

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Wait for what kind of posting?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

boner confessor posted:

Non-breeders can afford to, generally.

*presses button to reveal "Make America childfree again" poster*

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

boner confessor posted:

i never bought plat in the first place, it was a gift, for good posting

People who post about gamergate

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Having to register a new account after being perma'd in the Hillary thread has been a great way to start over, but I'm trying to decide if I should buy myself an avatar or just poke the armchair communists until they buy me a big red one talking about how I'm a fascist because I don't support their idea of violent revolution. (I can't bring myself to post something pro-cop in the DAPL thread, which would probably be the fastest way to get rid of this "Newbie" by my posts.)

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

LanceHunter posted:

Having to register a new account after being perma'd in the Hillary thread has been a great way to start over, but I'm trying to decide if I should buy myself an avatar or just poke the armchair communists until they buy me a big red one talking about how I'm a fascist because I don't support their idea of violent revolution. (I can't bring myself to post something pro-cop in the DAPL thread, which would probably be the fastest way to get rid of this "Newbie" by my posts.)

if you have any sort of real major food item you've never eaten, just mention it in here and keep posting until you get a funny and appropriate av

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I've never eaten dog or cat or horse

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

I've never eaten dog or cat or horse
neither of them compares to animals bread for slaughter

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

LanceHunter posted:

a case of the liberals eh

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Kkk how come your dumb parliament invited the grand mufti to come speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

LanceHunter posted:

great way to introduce yourself in the thread...... by announcing your fail status........!

• Locked thread