Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Phone-browsing the forums while on a bed in a clinic getting an allergy test.

So itchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I had to take a long-distance (200+ km) bus ride today.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
I'm sub teaching and the TV show the teacher left me is super boring.

TorpedoFish
Feb 19, 2006

Tingly.
I can either go to Boston for a long weekend this month to see friends I haven't seen in ages or I can go to Toronto for a long weekend to see a new city and keep this from being the first year since 2010 without at least one international trip. I don't have the time or money to do both. :sigh:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have a bad stomachache and been pissing out my rear end all day

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I'm ridiculously bored with my job. Code I checked in two months ago still hasn't been reviewed and I'm still piling even more on the queue. Some of the things I'm supposed to be working on I can't because they either rely on code that needs merged or my work e-mail, which is broken.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I caught my boss in a lie and I don't know what to do with it. It's not juicy or could get anyone in trouble. More like something I suspected and they were covering their rear end due to their laziness.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

TorpedoFish posted:

I can either go to Boston for a long weekend this month to see friends I haven't seen in ages or I can go to Toronto for a long weekend to see a new city and keep this from being the first year since 2010 without at least one international trip. I don't have the time or money to do both. :sigh:

Go to Boston, Toronto is pretty dull unless there's some specific attraction you want to see.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Hamilton is coming here for a few months but tickets are going to be over $100-200 for normal seats and $500 for premium. You also need to use American Express which I don't have.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
My flight was canceled and because I needed to go to another airport to catch the flight they rebooked me on, I needed to toss my Whisky that I bought in the dutyfree of the first airport. Fuckers wouldn't check my luggage because I was running late.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Helios Grime posted:

My flight was canceled and because I needed to go to another airport to catch the flight they rebooked me on, I needed to toss my Whisky that I bought in the dutyfree of the first airport. Fuckers wouldn't check my luggage because I was running late.

Step up your duty-free game.

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy
I got a drastic new haircut last night, and no one at work even noticed!

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

It's getting cold but I really prefer iced coffee to hot

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I feel bad saying it but I like global warming because it's warm as hell out and I only wore a light sweater today, when, back in 2004 (I remember because I have pics) we had 2 feet of snow in early November. I hate snow and cold and I'm from glorious Russia.

Amazon app's 'Buy With One Click' option. I needed the USB hub; but, if I had money... man would I accidentally intentionally buy a lot of stuff.

The fact that I'm saying "app" now. Bleh.

My phone and wi-fi reception in my bedroom suck because my apartment/building are made of heavy metal and asbestos, and my router has to be in the living room due to where the cable line is.

My cable line was installled 30+ years after the building was built and they built it along with a new closet, but the closet was made poorly and non-standard size so the new closet door I have doesn't quite fit.

I was looking at new doors for the bedroom out of curiosity and my bedroom door is again not standard size and is measured in mm(???? Wtf this is America :911: ) so no matter what I'd have to get a custom door so $$$$

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 18:48 on Dec 2, 2016

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

The back of the clinic smells like rot due to a canine rabies decap. On the plus side, it was a good learning experience.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
I really want to eat bean soup for dinner but I have to go to judo later and I don't want to fart in everyone's faces.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Why is pooping so difficult?

The cold weather makes me less thirsty and hungry for apples (I used to eat two a day) so now the most base of goony loving FWP is the thread title.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Be careful. The doctor might come back.

They know.

They always know.

And are waiting.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
My favorite webcomic isn't going to update until January 26

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
That new Microsoft Surface Studio looks rad as gently caress and I'd really like to own one but there are more important places for my money to go right now.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I did a drat good job stringing lights up inside the guard shack at work if I do say so myself but I only had enough lights to string up half the shack. I'll need to get more lights for the other half.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Brexit has left me broke.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Soaked socks and heartbreak, Two great sensations that go great together :shepicide:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I started my 30th birthday with a Spanish coffee, mimosa, homemade breakfast burrito, apple pastries, playing some Fallout and watching Scrooged. It's not even noon!

However, as is so frequent for me, I woke up with a pretty bad headache and I know it will persist for most of the day. I'd like to just take a long shower and nap but my dad set up a nice dinner for me and some if my family tonight and I could not dream of canceling.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Scrooged is the best. Got around to watching it last year for the first time. I feel it also has the biggest impact with the Happy Scrooge moment at the ending, as Bill Murray isn't just happy, he's deliriously happy, his voice is cracking all over the place as he almost breaks down. It's the polar opposite of the "I'm as Mad as Hell" scene from Network

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Costco put way too much cheese on the cheese pizza that I split with a friend.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I am #2 in this thread :negative:

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
i have like $8000 in expenses i need to submit but i don't need to do it right away and i'm feeling lazy today but i also kind of want the $1000 or so of it that is my money and not due back to amex

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 22 minutes!
Ate a chorizo burrito from Chipotle which was delicous, but it made me so sleepy I took a nap which of course meant I woke up with a tummyache

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I got my hand eczema/dermatitis/whatever under control but then it got cold outside and dry inside and my fingers are cracking and the backs of my hands are red and itchy again :( I love winter, why it gotta ruin my skin again

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

It usually takes about the same length of time for me to cook rice on the stove as to get the sauce thick enough, so I thought it would be more convenient to just chuck the rice in the sauce and kill two birds with one stone, but now this goddamn rice is just taking forever and I've had to add more water to the sauce and if I'd done it the normal way I would be eating already.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
I made the best roasted potatoes to ever be made in the history of the world yesterday and I want to make/eat more of them but they are kind of high calorie and I'd rather not become fat :(

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy
I wanted to get Vietnamese food for lunch, but last time I got it my whitebread deskmates complained that it was too stinky (fish sauce, I guess). So I ended up getting a chicken caesar wrap, but it turned out to be about twice the size I was expecting, so now I am unsatisfied and too full.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

I'm constipated, and have been all morning, soooo

WHY IS POOPING SO GOD DAMNED DIFFICULT

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I completed my workload early so I have 4 hours of doing gently caress-all :toot:

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I ordered a PS4 off amazon and it's due to arrive the same day that my girlfriend's mother comes to visit.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica
New people moved onto the floor this week and their dog barks loud enough to echo down the hallway.

If I ever wake up because of it's barking I am going to be very unhappy.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
Im sad, so Im going to bed at 7:30PM

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008

The Snoo posted:

I got my hand eczema/dermatitis/whatever under control but then it got cold outside and dry inside and my fingers are cracking and the backs of my hands are red and itchy again :( I love winter, why it gotta ruin my skin again

I am having this exact problem. And now drugstore.com is closed, so I can't get their house-brand lotion that worked so well. Time to spend all the money trying lotions which might make my hand-leprosy worse!

My upstairs neighbor has a tiny, tiny dog that they leave at home all day. He cries, whines, and scratches at their door intermittently all day long. I spoke to them about it, and they're trying different things with him, but goddamn why did you get a tiny, anxious, needy dog when you are at work all day?

I recently moved, which is an excellent thing all around, but I have stuff to unpack still and I am too lazy to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

My mom had the same problem until she bought those overnight moisturizing gloves. They are like $15 on Amazon, give them a shot.