Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

cinci zoo sniper posted:

neither of them compares to animals bread for slaughter

animal bread sounds gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Volkerball posted:

Kkk how come your dumb parliament invited the grand mufti to come speak

He's coming as part of religious delegation including the head of the Syriac orthodox church to give a statement in front of the foreign affairs committee about the impact of sanctions on humanitarian aid, which is an issue.

Ireland, as a neutral country, is a port of call for this kind of thing

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

kustomkarkommando posted:

He's coming as part of religious delegation including the head of the Syriac orthodox church to give a statement in front of the foreign affairs committee about the impact of sanctions on humanitarian aid, which is an issue.

Ireland, as a neutral country, is a port of call for this kind of thing

Did Baghdadi have a previous engagement or something? Seems unfair to let a deranged extremist speak without giving the opposition equal time.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
loving ireland. you strip conor mcgregor of one belt and they turn around and align with russia.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Volkerball posted:

loving ireland. you strip conor mcgregor of one belt and they turn around and align with russia.

Why did they strip him of the title? I only heard he no longer has it and just assumed it was a case of somebody wanting to change weight classes.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Randler posted:

Why did they strip him of the title? I only heard he no longer has it and just assumed it was a case of somebody wanting to change weight classes.

McGregor is too big for 145, and he had to take really extreme measures to make weight there. He's just moving up to 155 permanently, because he's not going to go back to 145 to defend that belt. It's been known for a while that he was never going to fight at 145 again. They only let him keep it this long because of his whole thing about wanting to be the first person to hold two UFC belts simultaneously.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Volkerball posted:

Did Baghdadi have a previous engagement or something? Seems unfair to let a deranged extremist speak without giving the opposition equal time.

The white helmets and a represenative of an organisation that supports them by raising donations in Ireland has given evidence to the same committee before yes

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The white helmets and a represenative of an organisation that supports them by raising donations in Ireland has given evidence to the same committee before yes

lol

this chick is playing a loving saw. you can play a loving saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJboSby7nW0&t=84s

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Ireland is neutral VB. There is no recognition of the SNC and Ireland as a point of principle oppose military action without a UN mandate.

You do understand how neutrality works

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ireland is neutral VB. There is no recognition of the SNC and Ireland as a point of principle oppose military action without a UN mandate.

You do understand how neutrality works

i implied that ireland was allying with russia because of drama surrounding a mixed martial artist. i might not have been entirely serious. i'd protest that poo poo and throw rocks at the guy tho

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

What about crackers?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Monkey Bread is also very good

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Gin and Juche posted:

What about crackers?

They have the weirdest texture though. Too chalky.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Of course Ireland's interpretation of neutrality is not contributing troops or getting involved but looking the other way and humming quietly while letting the us move troops through its territory

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Of course Ireland's interpretation of neutrality is not contributing troops or getting involved but looking the other way and humming quietly while letting the us move troops through its territory

We all know what happened to Belgium

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

We all know what happened to Belgium

shouldn't have been between germany and france. they were asking for it.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Never get between a lover's quarrel

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

nn how long do your tolerance breaks usually take?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

it's actually pretty sweet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweetbread

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

that's offal

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/johnasavoia/status/803955419370684416

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

this old forum should just lay down and die

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Cousin in Lithuania agreed to help me with getting forms etc.. for my ancestry citizenship since you can now be dual citizen of Lithuania and USA

Before this year they wouldn't let you have it

If I get Citizenship in Lithuania I can get EU and get free grad school tuition. SEE YOU LATER.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Nov 30, 2016

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
So why did the NC Governor go to the Democratic candidate but NC went for trump

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Because regardless of what the DNC says white liberals don't want their special snowflakes having to go to school with black school children

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Hollismason posted:

Because regardless of what the DNC says white liberals don't want their special snowflakes having to go to school with black school children

It was funny seeing people like Yglesias complaining about Trump's education secretary pick because it gives the charter school movement a bad name

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
The kind of mainstream news that that's ever-present in much of the south has been staunchly anti-clinton for years and years so there were enough people that would never vote for clinton. meanwhile, mccrory was deeply unpopular for scaring businesses away and mismanaging the state enough to counteract depressed/suppressed liberal turnout

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Please do not use " facts" citizen that is a violation

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

icantfindaname posted:

It was funny seeing people like Yglesias complaining about Trump's education secretary pick because it gives the charter school movement a bad name

oh god lol

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

graey alien and ingwit were great posters

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/804118338112585728

the objectively best proposed candidate for secretary of state by the trump administration.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Hollismason posted:

Cousin in Lithuania agreed to help me with getting forms etc.. for my ancestry citizenship since you can now be dual citizen of Lithuania and USA

Before this year they wouldn't let you have it

If I get Citizenship in Lithuania I can get EU and get free grad school tuition. SEE YOU LATER.

i doubt your commitment to the institutions of Lithuanian state citizen

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i doubt your commitment to the institutions of Lithuanian state citizen
it's not that hard, all you need to do is adopt a roman name, speak latin with polish accent, play basketball, and appreciate ant nest shaped cakes

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
my twitter feed right now is half horrible footage and news out of aleppo, and half discussions about breakfast cereal.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

my twitter feed right now is half horrible footage and news out of aleppo, and half discussions about breakfast cereal.
americans could cheerio aleppo up

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cinci zoo sniper posted:

americans could cheerio aleppo up

too bad we're busy flushing them all down the toilet.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Volkerball posted:

too bad we're busy flushing them all down the toilet.

didn't know you were russian vb

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
when i prayed as a child i used to thank the lord for my family and for my vital organs

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

cinci zoo sniper posted:

neither of them compares to animals bread for slaughter

hmm yes... long pig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gin and Juche posted:

So why did the NC Governor go to the Democratic candidate but NC went for trump

because the governor only won in the first place due to a significant dem crossover vote in 2012 as a result of the previous governor bailing 18 months before the election and her replacement being tied to the old state democratic machine, several members of which were serving prison terms at the time

• Locked thread