Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

logikv9 posted:

i'm the trump supporter deeply concerned about GMOs in food

If only the Democrats had a candidate who expressed concern about GMOs. OH WAIT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Serf posted:

the founder of Kelloggs liked to have yogurt put into his rear end, so he is also excluded from history

crossposting because the people have a right to know

This needs to come back in a big way

I need my yogurt injection:wink:

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

http://freebeacon.com/politics/mcauliffe-says-clinton-finished-politics/

:woop: Now we only have to deal with Chelsea!

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

I'm not proud of it, but this kind of poo poo does in fact make we want to buy more Corn Flakes. That and the fact I happen to like Corn Flakes anyway.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

This needs to come back in a big way

I need my yogurt injection:wink:

how about unanesthetized circumcision at about age 10 to prevent masturbation

the kelloggs guy was hosed up

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Serf posted:

how about unanesthetized circumcision at about age 10 to prevent masturbation

the kelloggs guy was hosed up

poo poo MACHINES

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015
https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/804118016778612736

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
loving cuck flakes :lol:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I can't get over how scatological DumpKelloggs sounds

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

gently caress you dad I'm gonna eat frosted flakes and you can't stop me

mmmm gmo goodness

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
a Kelloggs Dump is what happens a couple hours after you eat Corn Flakes

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Good god people buy oatmeal.

A breakfast food that isn't infused with sugar.

And I'm the one who is out of touch with how Americans act.

Serf posted:

the founder of Kelloggs liked to have yogurt put into his rear end, so he is also excluded from history

Steve Jobs was a bastard who screwed his best friend out of a thousand dollars after he singlehandedly revolutionised chip design for Steve.

I think the basic point is that everyone is a jerk.

Subjunctivitis posted:

You got all that from "lmao" and "the Hillary supporters sure are lame"?

Good luck to this guy, though. I mean, Breitbart already posted a link to it and their commenters are a mixed bag of "lmao" and "get this libtard globalist outta here" and "w/e this is a free speech site, let him post his crappy opinions" so maybe he can help sway the conversation a little.

His public proclamation of his intentions is pretty lame, though. It demonstrates that he needs some pats on the back, but he's gonna get laughs from the right.

My hot little take, though, is from the impressions I'm getting from both sides of the Dem factions.

No one is buckling under for Trump except Cuomo, and he is in a faction by himself. It's a mix between people who take the "work with him on what we want and get to owning that, oppose him on the fascist poo poo, and see if we can spark a civil war among the GOP" approach (Sanders, Schumer), people on the "gently caress civility, gently caress decorum, let's call this piece of poo poo what he is" approach (Dean, Warren), people who are making plans to cripple him in 2018, and people who are basically obligated to hold their tongues (Hillary and Obama, pretty much exclusively). It doesn't break down along any kind of establishment - pure liberal divide, it is different people doing what they think will work to solve a crisis.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Serf posted:

quote:

Cereals and yoghurt aside, he also had other, more sinister ‘cures’ for masturbation.
For girls, he recommended applying carbolic acid to the clitoris to burn it.
And for boys, he suggested threading silver wire through the foreskin to prevent erections and cause irritation.

oh yeah this guy would have gotten along really well with Pence. I see why the Trumpists are so upset now

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

comingafteryouall posted:

oh yeah this guy would have gotten along really well with Pence. I see why the Trumpists are so upset now

:stare:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Fulchrum posted:

Steve Jobs was a bastard who screwed his best friend out of a thousand dollars after he singlehandedly revolutionised chip design for Steve.

I think the basic point is that everyone is a jerk.

"A man didn't get $1000" = "invented a device that will sew your dickhole closed if you try to rub one out"

lol Fulchrum

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol so corn and soy are toxins now?

"god drat it, another victim. face down in a loving bowl of cereal"

"same as the rest?"

"yes, a deadly balanced breakfast overdose"

"we need to get on the trail of the Frosted Flakes Killer before we lose anyone else"

*in the next building over, a man wearing a bloody tiger skin slowly lowers his binoculars*

"they're great"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
God bless the huckster who basically conned Steve Jobs into killing himself because that will never not be hilarious to me.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

(c)urrently manifesting based reality | alt-right anti-globalist | #1 weeb of #animeright

what the gently caress

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Fulchrum posted:

steve jobs had the single type of colon cancer that can be easily treated by surgery

rather than undergo surgery he elected to eat only fruit for a year until his cancer spread

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
the #animeright

just let it all end in fire already

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Serf posted:

"A man didn't get $1000" = "invented a device that will sew your dickhole closed if you try to rub one out"

lol Fulchrum

Admittedly I was not aware of burning of clitorises or sewing penises closed.

Okay, Kellogg is a bigger jerk.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
if you even know who makes your favorite cereal, just... lol.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

LegoPirateNinja posted:

if you even know who makes your favorite cereal, just... lol.

Who makes Mini-Wheats and Honey Nut Cheerios? Because it doesn't matter what they do I'll still buy them.

Serf
May 5, 2011

just so we're clear the guy who founded general mills was part of the same yogurt-enemas and anti-masturbation cult that the kelloggs guy was lol

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
There is a dark and terrible story behind the graham cracker.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

zen death robot posted:

Why is the Baked Alaska guy tweeting from Burbank. That seems pretty hosed imo

because LA is a shithole that's why

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
burgin pretty hard right now

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i like oat esp in winter, add a dash of honey or dried fruits for flavor

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

i actually have a pet theory that the reason the nazi pope resigned is that he got to the highest office possible with the hopes of one day talking to God directly while still on earth, and lost his faith completely when he didn't hear the voice of God.

whoah

francis is totally tapped into god, spiritual zeigheist or whatever

daaaaamn that is one hot pope

when the pope and trump feuded back in the primary it was like whoah drat waiting for trump to get hit by lightning

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

3 Nothingburgers.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Just noticed the thread title and now I wanna see who the doofus was that didn't understand the concept of a fish fry.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol so corn and soy are toxins now?

Where do you think Green Jello got the idea?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySXrmvfBNGw

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Just noticed the thread title and now I wanna see who the doofus was that didn't understand the concept of a fish fry.

surprise surprise it's Fulchrum

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Joementum posted:

lmao

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
if 3 cheeseburgers are wrong then i don't want to be right

Daniel Hillard
May 22, 2012

It's kind of cute that he's trying to talk like his hero

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

So, serious question for a second. I know I've seen the name Chomsky mentioned for years in leftist circles, but I never really looked into his work. I saw Requiem For The American Dream a couple of weeks ago and thought it was amazing. Am I just behind the times? Or is he some sort of extremest that most people just roll their eyes at? I guess, what I'm asking is, why doesn't he get talked about more or am I just ignorant about the topic?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

logikv9 posted:

if 3 cheeseburgers are wrong then i don't want to be right

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Internet Explorer posted:

So, serious question for a second. I know I've seen the name Chomsky mentioned for years in leftist circles, but I never really looked into his work. I saw Requiem For The American Dream a couple of weeks ago and thought it was amazing. Am I just behind the times? Or is he some sort of extremest that most people just roll their eyes at? I guess, what I'm asking is, why doesn't he get talked about more or am I just ignorant about the topic?

just go read some Chomsky, make your friends read Chomsky, make your family read Chomsky, make your pets read some Chomsky, buy random copies of Chomsky and give them to strangers, spread Chomsky all over your FB and twitter and instagram and snapchat.

I was joking at first, but a major part of Goldwater and crazy conservatives gaining traction was people buying crazy conservative books and pamphlets for everybody. the left should probably be doing some of that. then again no one reads anymore so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

comingafteryouall posted:

just go read some Chomsky, make your friends read Chomsky, make your family read Chomsky, make your pets read some Chomsky, buy random copies of Chomsky and give them to strangers, spread Chomsky all over your FB and twitter and instagram and snapchat.

I was joking at first, but a major part of Goldwater and crazy conservatives gaining traction was people buying crazy conservative books and pamphlets for everybody. the left should probably be doing some of that. then again no one reads anymore so...

I am woefully not up on Chomsky as well. I thought the dude was just a linguist until recently. Where should you start with his work?

• Locked thread