Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

To address your other point, yes, the next American civil war is almost certainly going to begin later this year, and unfortunately there's a lot of propaganda being released which tacitly encourages people to take up arms against their countrymen (Tom Clancy's Division and Captain America Civil War just to name a couple... Unfortunately the people posting in their respective threads are convinced there's no agenda, so it would be a good idea for people to go into those threads to let them know they're wrong)

Pablo Gigante posted:

The war began in A.D. 2069 with the secession of the Nicest Guys You'll Ever Meet from the Twisted loving Psychopaths.

Black Baby Goku posted:

Big Dicked Retard here, looking to squad up for the upcoming civil war

lol at ths too

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
anyway im really enjoying the new hitman

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

In Training posted:

What are you talking about

???

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/943496-hitman-absolution/64854230#9

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Super Rad posted:

Absolution would be my top pick if it had better AI... or any at all. I love everything about the game but when the AI starts acting up I just get annoyed. Oh and why QTE's? You can't say it's a console thing because your precious Witcher 2 is full of them (with a combat system defined specifically for controllers to boot).

The reason I like the game is because it is an actual experience, not a loosely-connected series of arcade sandboxes.

They pretty much improved the scope of the game from Blood Money in every way, but then managed to make a system that is buggier than BM's.

Of course I played the Hitman series years before BM came out so I have no psychological need to hold that game to any specific height. It's an ultimately easy and pointless game that's charm lies in giving off an illusion of skill and purpose, just like Dark Souls does (exactly like Dark Souls actually).

Why is this man not probated.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

please scrape the dogshit off your shoes before walking in here

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Asking people to rank their favorite games in a series on GameFAQs is like ringing a dinner-time triangle for all kinds of hosed up lunatics to take a communal poo poo together.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I wish I was a dream boat like 47

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Super Rad posted:

Seeing as this thread is now sponsored by taco bell what is everyone's opinion on the quesalupa? I keep seeing annoying rear end adverts for it that seem to be targeted to mentally stunted teens and each time I see them it makes me want to take a rolling pin to my balls (lol jk I got a vasectomy a year ago because after playing dota nothing made more sense to me than to end the billion year unbroken chain of life from single cell organisms to us apes by having a filipino doctor struggle for an hour to sever my 'slippery' vas deferens)

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

RIP the DOTA thread. IDK why you'd pick that out against BBG's constant bragging about his pauper income, hovel ho, and two car ownership - if anything it was the sadbrain posts like the one you quoted that were all the rage there.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Super Rad posted:

RIP the DOTA thread. IDK why you'd pick that out against BBG's constant bragging about his pauper income, hovel ho, and two car ownership - if anything it was the sadbrain posts like the one you quoted that were all the rage there.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Super Rad posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Super Rad posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Super Rad posted:

this is the forum for posting normally about games

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Super Rad posted:

Probate this guy again for this post when he's out of the current one, thanks in advance.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
What are you fuckers talking about I just beat up a hippy and stole his clothes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

qnqnx posted:

Probate this guy again for this post when he's out of the current one, thanks in advance.
*nods*

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Super Rad posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

please don't bring your particular brand of misery into this forum

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

elf help book posted:

please scrape the dogshit off your shoes before walking in here

essentially this, tyvm.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

This game's so good lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s91zY_dUSNo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

a friend of mine was streaming the other day and did this in marrakesh, building a pile of like 30 bodies

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm still poo poo at this game but I enjoy it anyway

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah im way too impatient to wait for NPCs to go the bathroom or something, i beat the tutorial by killing the dude's private bodyguard and like a dozen cops and just kind of running out to the car

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

watching others play this it looks so easy with the goofy stupid AI but then I play and immediately get lit up

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I never have the patience to do the Opportunity kills like where you set up chandeliers to fall on people or poisoning drinks or w/e. I strictly murder with guns, and hell I have a good time doing it.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bobnumerotres posted:

watching others play this it looks so easy with the goofy stupid AI but then I play and immediately get lit up

This! This!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seC8Q_AcUxI

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Yesterday I dropped a moose on a corrupt banker. A good game.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
https://twitter.com/ksheely/status/805611714624385025

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

oh my god

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I love IO's goofy sense of humour. I feel like the new one has a slightly less silly tone than the others, but only a little

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

they put all the really whacky humour behind easter eggs, like the dance party at the school in marrakech

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Yesterday I dropped a moose on a corrupt banker. A good game.

how do you start the interview

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

elf help book posted:

how do you start the interview

There's a camera man whose outfit you need to steal, then talk to the tv-crew close to the embassy.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I love IO's goofy sense of humour. I feel like the new one has a slightly less silly tone than the others, but only a little

I feel like most of the humor is in the incidental conversations. Just listening to the guy praying in the Sapienza church is loving hilarious.

Lmao at the repair man outfit in Marrakesh. A. AlHazred's Electronic Service :lol:

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Dec 6, 2016

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Azraelle posted:

There's a camera man whose outfit you need to steal, then talk to the tv-crew close to the embassy.

ahhh i was the cameraman today but was lookign around inside the embassy for more info

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

ive only been playing the first 3 levels and im going nuts, i want to try everything and then i stop playing and think of something new to try

• Locked thread