Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/politicoalex/status/804382621333618688

p-please donald i was so loyal i even got you hamburgers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
fbi party van

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
christie's gonna have to resort to mcdonald's for dinner at this rate oh wait

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

mormonpartyboat posted:

there's a deli around here that's pretty good except they put mayo on their philly cheesesteaks

i dont have many cheesesteak opinions but

Obviously they're trying to recruit you in Deligate which is the real pedo ring, they just set up pizza shops to take the fall and attention

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

mannerup posted:

cant wait to see pictures of trump and his cabinet meeting with fat reek looking in from a window forlornly

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

mannerup posted:

I was start this clan

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

mannerup posted:

lol that he had to reach out to them.

Eat poo poo, Christie

Serf
May 5, 2011

chris christie for white house jester

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I like pizza made of bread and cheese and the tears of children.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
chris christie can be the manager for the white house KFC they will probably open for donny

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

chris christie for moon boy

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011
http://religionnews.com/2016/11/28/why-jerry-falwell-jr-says-he-turned-down-trumps-cabinet-position/

Did you guys catch this? Trump supposedly offered Falwell "half" of the sec of education, just overseeing colleges and universities.

quote:

Falwell said Trump planned to divide the secretary of education role in half. The secretary position would be responsible for colleges and universities and a separate official would oversee kindergarten through 12th grade.

Falwell said Trump offered him the former role.

Witchhunt time guys. I personally hope for a pizzagate investigation committee where they wear robes like the spanish inquisition and novelty pizza shaped hats.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
free tuition for christian-affiliated universities

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

M&M Fatso is really giving Sarah Palin a run for her money in the "HOO BOY DON'T REALLY WANT TO BE GOVERNOR" department

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

trafficking of child prostitutes was solely done by the pizza industry, but a take-out was ordered after they couldn't deliver and others took a slice of the pie

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Four years from now: "Actually, this is a Republican act, and we don't need to do anything to it. We were mistaken." Republicans all cheer at victory.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Agronox posted:

M&M Fatso is really giving Sarah Palin a run for her money in the "HOO BOY DON'T REALLY WANT TO BE GOVERNOR" department

he has no choice cuz he's out due to term limits

nobody likes christie

Serf
May 5, 2011

AmericanBarbarian posted:

http://religionnews.com/2016/11/28/why-jerry-falwell-jr-says-he-turned-down-trumps-cabinet-position/

Did you guys catch this? Trump supposedly offered Falwell "half" of the sec of education, just overseeing colleges and universities.

Witchhunt time guys. I personally hope for a pizzagate investigation committee where they wear robes like the spanish inquisition and novelty pizza shaped hats.

I think that the conclusion was that Falwell wouldn't go for it either way because he makes bank off of Liberty University and taking a public servant job would entail a huge pay cut.

But then again, it's not like we care about conflicts of interest in Trumpmerica

Walka Blocka Shame
Apr 30, 2006

This is fine
Doctor Rope

In hindsight, a chilling photo.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Agronox posted:

Closer to Wilkes-Barre really. They used to make a decent Sicilian slice back in the day.

Wait is that code for something

You like your kids with mustaches and heavy Italian accents?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I'm kinda impressed that Trump is already selling out American workers before even taking office, this has to be record time.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Augus posted:

I'm kinda impressed that Trump is already selling out American workers before even taking office, this has to be record time.

trump voters being corncobbed less than a month after the election

yeah

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Walka Blocka Shame posted:

yeah, pretty rare glimpse into life on epstein's plane

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

You have 27 new messages
"Hey it's Chris, Chris Christie your friend. I was thinking about it and I think I'd be a great fit for RNC chair. Got some big ideas that I know youll love. Hit me up! Later."

Beep

"Hey it's me again, how about this? Republican Shadowlord, basically a mix of assassin and attorney g-"

Beep

"Super Vice President."

Beep

"Can I please at least eat the Oreos "

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
OH poo poo THAT NEWCUMMERS VIDEO IS GONE

IT WAS REAL

THERE ARE HELICOPTERS OUTSIDE MY HOUSE

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Walka Blocka Shame posted:

holy poo poo lol in the context of pizzagate is eating a slice crust-first like rimming an orphan or something jfc can't believe that's a sentence ughhhh

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

logikv9 posted:

he has no choice cuz he's out due to term limits

nobody likes christie

That needs to be put in Times Square so we can watch Don go batshit daily on twitter

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Stefan Prodan posted:

IT WAS REAL

pedophile ringu

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Stefan Prodan posted:

IT WAS REAL

sir you are at an airport this isnt your house

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Augus posted:

The media talk track I've heard so far is that he's "saved" 1000 jobs from going to Mexico while downplaying the fact another 1000 went there anyway and that Trump likely got the lovely end of the stick regarding concessions.

Media's playing it up as a win.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Louisgod posted:

The media talk track I've heard so far is that he's "saved" 1000 jobs from going to Mexico while downplaying the fact another 1000 went there anyway and that Trump likely got the lovely end of the stick regarding concessions.

Media's playing it up as a win.

if the dnc/left has any brains they'll track down the people who eventually lose their jobs there and blast it from the mountaintops (i.e. twitter)

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Karl Sharks posted:

if the dnc/left has any brains they'll track down the people who eventually lose their jobs there and blast it from the mountaintops (i.e. twitter)
but they'd have to take plaaaaaaaane tickets to bumfuck nowhere from san fran with the amount of disposable income they have why do that when the idildo 8d is coming out :effort:

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I haven't read up on this Carrier "deal" but why if Carrier just used Trump. Like sitting around going "we need to dump half a thousand employees. that'll look bad." "Let's say we might move to mexico. Trump will fondle our balls give us some incentive to "stay" and instead of saying we cut 1000 people we get say we kept our company in the US. We're awesome and some people get to keep their jobs! (that we weren't even going to cut anyway)"
Trump really doesn't have to even have a "deal" in the end. He's not even president yet so there really isn't any deal. Sorry to rant. This is old news I know.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Tatsuta Age posted:

chris christie for moon boy

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

There's a pizza parlor in Trump tower

http://www.trumptowerny.com/trump-cafe-pizza-oven

How deep does the rabbit hole go...

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I kinda want Mexico to make Carrier some sort of amazing once in a life time offer to move down there just as a way to stick it to Trump.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/dabeard/status/804305012839055360

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Demographically she probably voted Trump though

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Stolen from the D&D picture thread
I wonder what they want released.