Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Alolan Exeggutor is so tall that it causes a framerate drop in Poke-Refresh (on N3DSXL) lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

Battle simulator online

Oh so I wouldnt have to actually train a pokemon? Interesting concept

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The most annoying part of breeding is dealing with natures so I may go all neutral on my monotype team

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

If we want to do this in the games, I could hack in any 'mons one may need.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Got a golden bottle cap from PokePelago. I'm probably going to use it on my Lunala.

In Training posted:

The most annoying part of breeding is dealing with natures so I may go all neutral on my monotype team

You should get some synchronize abras to help with that

Soral
May 30, 2009

Chill Penguin posted:

Alolan Exeggutor is so tall that it causes a framerate drop in Poke-Refresh (on N3DSXL) lmao

alolan exeggutor is Freaking tall.!!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ditto is really useful now because I never have any idea what anything is or what its moves are, so being able to Transform into new stuff to find out what it can do is super helpful.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ditto is really useful now because I never have any idea what anything is or what its moves are, so being able to Transform into new stuff to find out what it can do is super helpful.

what the

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Got a golden bottle cap from PokePelago. I'm probably going to use it on my Lunala.

You should get some synchronize abras to help with that

Maybe ill spend an afternoon breeding one of every nature

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I've only played two other Pokemon games and didn't use Ditto in either of them. I like being able to use it in this because I don't know any of these Pokemon, and a lot of them have dual types and other weird things so I'm bad at guessing what moves they have.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Having and using Ditto to beat the e4 would be badass

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Ristolaz posted:

Having and using Ditto to beat the e4 would be badass

ditto is one of my favorite pokemon and ive done this multiple times. i traded my starter at the beginning of heartgold to my copy of platinum and used ditto as my starter instead. imposter ditto being easily obtainable has only made this easier and better to do. i love ditto

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Impostor Ditto was quite a thing competitively in gen 5.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't know about imposter ditto until one showed up 30+ deep in my IV chain and I was shocked

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

it was extremely fun going online in gen 6 and letting people set up on me, then instantly copying their max buff mega kangaskhan or whatever and using choice scarf to outspeed and overpower their whole team with their own guy

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i just ordered pokémon moon

can you transfer your pokémon from r/b/y yet?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bolverkur posted:

i just ordered pokémon moon

can you transfer your pokémon from r/b/y yet?

Not until January

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

am i wrong or right now is there no way to import any pokemon from any other games at all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

am i wrong or right now is there no way to import any pokemon from any other games at all

Correct the Bank is not compatible with Sun/Moon yet. Its also why the pokedex only goes to like 350 instead of 900, you can see pokemon in the battle tree that dont exist in Alola but they wont get added to your dex or anythign

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Correct the Bank is not compatible with Sun/Moon yet. Its also why the pokedex only goes to like 350 instead of 900, you can see pokemon in the battle tree that dont exist in Alola but they wont get added to your dex or anythign

ahh yeah i got the ash greninja from the demo and it didnt get added

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

In Training posted:

So they'll have to patch the game at the same time right?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Chaining Pichus right now. Hope I don't get a shiny Happiny

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

200 dead pichus in the hau'oli city grass

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Jesus Christ.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I did it for the whole game awards and now I've lost count

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I did it for the whole game awards and now I've lost count

How are you not out of Leppa berries yet

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

How are you not out of Leppa berries yet

I had 40 for my synchronize alakazam and my snorlax will be my last resort with recycle + leppa berry. down to 25 berries right now.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

I had 40 for my synchronize alakazam and my snorlax will be my last resort with recylce + leppa berry. down to 25 berries right now.

you're a madman

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's a man standing outside the poke center, 300+ dead, an onslaught lasting over 4 hours without an end in sight

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Evil Eagle posted:

200 dead pichus in the hau'oli city grass

I know this exact feel bro.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Holy......

I just wanted a level 10 Salamence

that ivy guy fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Dec 2, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Breed a million of them and put them on the GTS for every Pokemon in the dex and you'll have a living dex in no time

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i got really lucky and the first time i saw a vulpix it called in a castform which is very rare and people will trade anything for it on gts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought cast form is relatively common but you need a SOS battle in some kind of weather effect

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

it needs to be raining on certain routes not from rain dance, and even when it is raining one showing up is still rare. apparently. i dunno it was the first one for me

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

And I thought the 25 chain of wishiwashi I got stuck with during the water totem challenge was brutal.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

that ivy guy posted:

Holy......

I just wanted a level 10 Salamence

How you get to lvl 100

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/MajorMcDoom/status/798925232547491840

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is it random what days it rains in the Lush Forest? i want a sluggo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Is it random what days it rains in the Lush Forest? i want a sluggo

I heard it always rains on a certain route...17 I think.

• Locked thread