Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

PupsOfWar posted:

mass effect: andromeda gameplay video looks good

appears they took the lessons I was hoping they'd take from the relative success of ME3's multiplayer, and realized that players really enjoy using a hodgepodge of very novel abilities and weapons outside the restrictions of the six base classes they'd been using all series

huge variety of powers, gear and character-organic abilities on display, some of them familiar from multiplayer expansions, some of them unfamiliar, but certainly beyond the old standbys

yeah but how is the alien babe sweat chemistry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Unormal posted:

I'm glad this stupid useless thread is allowed but uspol a good useful threaf is gone

Counterpoint, USPol was never good.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Unormal posted:

I'm glad this stupid useless thread is allowed but uspol a good useful threaf is gone

this is the thread to chat in op

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/KilloughCNN/status/804448149309890560/photo/1

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

kalstrams, if you haven't done it yet, do Fungal Grotto. It has one of the most :black101: objectives in an MMO.
im planning to play more of the game in january i think, plenty of stuff to do this month, including refreshing my sub to swtor for christmas and finishing first run through fallout 4 dlcs. then yes, im thinking about making a new character and slowly playing through eso while actually reading things - i was mostly concerned with the gameplay during the free weekend.

speaking of december, there should be a snow map in bf1 coming soon

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

boner confessor posted:

ah i didn't know the manga about kalstrams was adopted
my hometown is built on 7 hills :chloe:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Uspol was dumb imo. Too much poo poo to fit in one thread.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

mlyc

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Kkk is Ireland neutral towards refugees too or are they at war with Arab hordes corrupting their sovereignteh.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Volkerball posted:

well it's against the rules to make new d&d threads, so i effectively banned ppl from posting about us politics :twisted:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
re: overnight posts

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Majestic

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/DrThrax123/status/804353905551409154

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

im glad the regime "vetted" him like thefatkid wanted

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

feels good man.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
That dude is a loving moron.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

this should be tragic but instead it's funny

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

rear end struggle posted:

my russian prof gave the class a speech about how trump getting elected is good for us because we can detach ourselves from reality and make a safe space in our mind by devoting all our thought to our studies like she did during the soviet union

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

this should be tragic but instead it's funny

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

like maybe don't phrase it as the last clown in aleppo

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

rear end struggle posted:

my russian prof gave the class a speech about how trump getting elected is good for us because we can detach ourselves from reality and make a safe space in our mind by devoting all our thought to our studies like she did during the soviet union
:ussr:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Unormal posted:

Clearly you're mentally incompetent, since USPol always was terrible.

Jerry Lewis' "The Day the Clown Cried" remake is just as tasteful as the original, I see.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
oh poo poo bbca is playing darmok and jalad

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

what a bunch of clowns !

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Volkerball posted:

Kkk is Ireland neutral towards refugees too or are they at war with Arab hordes corrupting their sovereignteh.

there isn't really much of an organised anti-refugee sentiment, mainly cause Ireland doesn't really get many - the government committed to taking 2600 from the Greece/Italy relocation scheme (above their share) and barely any have arrived.

There's a scheme to also take in refugees from Lebanon but only a couple of hundred have come from there, direct refugee applicants from Syrians not through a scheme are still below 200 since 2011. The government said under the various refugee relocation schemes they would take in 4000 but I don't think they've crossed the 1000 mark yet.

Granted part of the reason refugees may not want to come to Ireland is the direct provision scheme, Ireland deals with asylum seekers by putting them in often v bad housing and giving them a direct stipend and denying them the right to work - that can go on for years

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
in the dead sea scrolls it is foretold that when the last clown in aleppo is killed the triumphant idiot king will open the black pit

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Unormal posted:

uspol was godawful and stupid poo poo just so you know

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Ireland doesn't really have a far right outside of tiny neo Nazi groups, there really wasn't a space for it to develop politically post independence as nationalism is part of the centre mainstream and dissident nationalism was left leaning.

The closet Ireland came to organised fascism was the blue shirts and they where absorbed into mainstream opposition without violence (bar some street fighting as part of post-civil war political tensions), when the openly fascist leader tried setting up an explicitly third position party pretty much nobody took him up on it - though general sympathy for Franco was high but that was more because of GODLESS communists

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

that said soviet cinema is immensely fascinating but homex is not the man to talk about it because i don't think he has an introspective bone in his body, let alone a revolutionary one or it would rebel against him

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

kelvron posted:

feels good man.

actually now that i think about it, how do you "stay in character" as a meme? what exactly is the character of meme frog?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

he's not on tv anymore, he doesn't have to be pretty

he's doing a new iron chef on food network

glad to see gary johnson hasn't lost his sense of humor

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

in the dead sea scrolls it is foretold that when the last clown in aleppo is killed the triumphant idiot king will open the black pit

About drat time

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

hey guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBqoH-qx-os

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

it's the most wonderful time of the year again

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

special lols @ mark rutte, like drat

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

actually now that i think about it, how do you "stay in character" as a meme? what exactly is the character of meme frog?

Dunno. All I know is that he pees with his pants all the way down around his ankles.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
i made a flag thread in c spam… post in it if you want

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

avshalom's escaped keet has been found in russia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the paradigm shift