Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Data Graham posted:

How would you do those things if you were blind?

Drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Choco1980 posted:

Every single horror story about roombas I've heard has involved pet accidents, which leads me to wonder why people with pets think it's a good idea to get them. Then I watch the videos of the cat in a shark costume again and all makes sense in the world.

This is exactly why I want one. Well that and to watch the cat try and hunt it while it does it's thing.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sound warning. Tone that poo poo down before you hit play.

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ohff47hvso1qzfeby.mp4#_=_

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Now I want this minus the music notes and the 9gag poo poo.

Edit: did it myself

Imagined has a new favorite as of 04:24 on Dec 2, 2016

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

RareAcumen posted:

That's one hell of a jump. drat.

mornhaven
Sep 10, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Impressive.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
It's from a powerade commercial :ms:

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Buckets posted:

Joykill! t:mad:t

A Dark Souls 3 video that I like with the same track (Running in the 90's)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGux2eiCsJ0

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
My reaction when I did the google search:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH1rOL5hB9s

WaffleStomper
Nov 21, 2010

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

jfc just run the roomba when you're actually at home

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
The sink where we stain slides has had runoff patterns painted into it. This is 10+ years of stain runoff. Physics decided to paint a dick in our sink.

sephiRoth IRA has a new favorite as of 08:41 on Dec 2, 2016

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

areyoucontagious posted:

The sink where we stain slides has had runoff patterns painted into it. This is 10+ years of stain runoff. Physics decided to paint a dick in our sink.

Life . . . finds a way.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Buckets posted:

People here haven't done much running/jumping in their lives. It would have been an impossible gap to clear, also to stop yourself landing on a down slope you'd have to keep accelerating and instead this person appears to float for a second instead of stumble upon landing.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Also news footage generally doesn't say "Do Not Attempt" on the bottom, although thinking about it, it might help.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Knormal posted:

Also news footage generally doesn't say "Do Not Attempt" on the bottom, although thinking about it, it might help.

Let's be honest here; if anything the warning's more likely to make someone attempt that jump themselves. That guy clearly made it, now hold my goddamn beer and watch me! :pseudo:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

People here haven't done much running/jumping in their lives. It would have been an impossible gap to clear, also to stop yourself landing on a down slope you'd have to keep accelerating and instead this person appears to float for a second instead of stumble upon landing.

:jerkbag:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

Sir, have you considered the possibility that the person in the video was, in fact, a sorcerer?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Or had a backpack full of helium

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

Sir, have you considered the possibility that the person in the video was, in fact, a sorcerer?

Judging from the size of him on the video i'd go more with Pigmy Marmoset

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sponge Baathist posted:

Or had a backpack full of helium

Then he would have exploded on impact!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

Then he would have exploded on impact!

A noble guess but you're thinking of hydrogen

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

But at least the first responders would have sounded really funny

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Sponge Baathist posted:

Just pointing out that I see what you did there.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Let's be honest here; if anything the warning's more likely to make someone attempt that jump themselves. That guy clearly made it, now hold my goddamn beer and watch me! :pseudo:

Let's be honest.

It was everyone here's first thought too

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Roomba Talk: It doesn't mean you don't have to vacuum anymore, it just means you have to vacuum less often. Depending on the size of your living space, that can be 50% to 75% less often. Its 1/100th the cost of a maid, and it buys you back 3-5 hours of your life every month, and you feel like the house is cleaner when you come home most days. Some brands are as cheap as $180.

Content:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sponge Baathist posted:

:golfclap:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Fuckin' AUG thread is thataway :barf:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

I like that he's not actually independent enough to own an actual theist tears mug.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sweet Uzumaki ref, loved the bit where the kid turns into a snail.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Pottery is the art of the spiral!"

"Actually, pottery, like all art, is a waste of time, and you would have been better off studying a STEM subject. I will not allow myself to be consumed by the spiral curse, as it simply is not logical."

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
*BEEP BOOP*

zzz~WHAT IS... SUBJECTIVITY?~zzz

*BOOP BEEP*

*FART*

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

This picture is so bad I can't help but feel it was made by someone making fun of the dumb thing they saw someone said.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Krinkle posted:

This picture is so bad I can't help but feel it was made by someone making fun of the dumb thing they saw someone said.

Your optimism is admirable

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Im the ceiling thing looking down in disapproval

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Im the ceiling thing looking down in disapproval

That's actually a papercraft ceiling cat! My old boss and I made one on a slow day at my old bookstore job a few years ago!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

The Hydra but made of bitch-rear end white dudes who think they're smarter than they really are

• Locked thread